Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Well, Alice's ending sure was something. I guess she didn't marry a dildo because it wouldn't actually pay the bills? Dunno, weird shit. Dev must have liked GoT season 8 though, that's for sure.
For real though that GoT ending was complete utter shit.

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
I wasn't going to play this again until it was finished. Are there anymore endings to be released , e.g. Harem? It doesn't say its finished yet...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She never moved away
I'm sorry, you were saying?

FF_Alice-MC at Bar.png
she was promoting franchises, which she had to do in Houston if I’m correct. It was part of her business but I don’t remember her being there a permanent situation. Lastly MC was actively involved with Melody because he probably was under the impression that he had to choose between Alice and Melody.
Right, but see, when someone moves away for a year and you don't go with them, that's called "moving away". I never said it was permanent, but she did move away. I never said she never moved back. The point was that a long-distance relationship typically becomes unsustainable (even if not more than a year), which means Melody was effectively out of the picture.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
y02.jpg

Awww .. . baby bunny, you are so getting hot and bothered!

yo3.jpg

I would, huni, I deff would ... now if only dev made the scenes already!

y01.jpg

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
No need to pile it on, it's time to in fact move on because this game stop being fun a long time ago, and these endings with the exception of Melodys have been like slow painful deaths. The inconsistencies in these characters personalities, as well as the story has been embarrassing. The Devs are obviously ready to move on and so should we.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
No need to pile it on, it's time to in fact move on because this game stop being fun a long time ago, and these endings with the exception of Melodys have been like slow painful deaths. The inconsistencies in these characters personalities, as well as the story has been embarrassing. The Devs are obviously ready to move on and so should we.
If it stopped being fun a log time ago then why have you continued to play?
This is a solid game, and while I might have liked a different ending for one of the girls, I've still enjoyed playing it and am looking forward to the final endings (well at least one of them).

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
If it stopped being fun a log time ago then why have you continued to play?
This is a solid game, and while I might have liked a different ending for one of the girls, I've still enjoyed playing it and am looking forward to the final endings (well at least one of them).
Because I don’t know maybe when you’re a fan of something even as crappy as it’s becoming you hold on to the hope that things would get better, but what do I know.

Qreater

Jul 4, 2018
Checked out the Alice ending today. *Sigh* I was so disappointed, I'm considering starting a petition to redo this game, with these same models. God, I loved Alice (p.s., I still do ). I really like the chemistry between her and MC. I was a bit excited because the romantic route it took in the beginning of the new update. But looks like dev rushed it. In some poses, Alice doesn't look Alice-ish. And I kid you not, when they were on bed, with Alice in her glasses, I really wanted a long scene with proper lighting but little did I know it was going to end. :(

Reactions: Thermophob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only person who actually was hoping Haley would get her own separate ending like, Katrina, Leah, Alice, and Melody did? Also while most might not like this one I also wish there would have been a Susan ending as well.
haley end has been on the wall since endings came. who is susan?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
haley end has been on the wall since endings came. who is susan?
Holy shit, she's the teacher. I forgot about her entirely.
Yep, the teacher / fake cop that basically everyone hates. The other women will at least be disappointed if the MC has a final night of passion with her toward the end of the game. I guess she ended up (if you chose this) being like a bad habit the MC just couldn't quit . . . or something? It felt extremely strange to have her kicked out of the school only to bring her back near the very end.

Everyone keeps forgetting that there's still the "I broke up with everyone" ending as well. IDK if I'm looking forward to that ending or anything, but maybe that one has the MC hooking up with Susan again. Who knows?

Reactions: johnelros

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
since haven't played this game other than endings lately no idea who do you mean.
Understandable. I can't remember fully now, but I think her first appearance in the game would've been in late 2017 / early or middle 2018, so a while ago. Her fake cop appearance was probably in Chapter 17 or Chapter 18, so still a while ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes