Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I always played this game with a harem ending in mind. Some people, however, wanted to pursue only one girl. People who wanted that one girl at the end to be Alice were disappointed when MC was sharing Alice with others in her solo ending. I think there should have been a choice to keep the polyamory or to break it off since you are going for an ending with a single girl and not the group. In that instance you should have a choice to keep the relationship only between those two. Essentially people were expecting the prince to marry Cinderella and live happily ever after, not that they would marry and invite over Snow White, Jasmine and Ariel over for fun times at various points after they were married. They would expect that from the harem ending, not a solo one.
Wait... you're saying we have to SHARE Alice with others on her fucking solo ending? So she fucks around, but you get only her? I haven't tried it yet so genuienly asking, but that's what I understand from what you've said here. I was waiting for the harem ending, though a solo Alice one was the only solo one I'd possibly want, but if we have to share her on the solo ending, fuck that. I really didn't think the dev could fuck the game up any worse than the Leah ending but I guess I was wrong.

Each ending seems to be a bigger and bigger train wreck or FU from the dev. First the ntr adjacent Haley going off with someone else, then Leah stringing him on for years, sharing Alice... I'm worried how the harems going to be ruined.

Really should have stopped playing this at the introduction of the father, before it was driven off the cliff.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Jeez I think I hit a nerve. Sorry. I like the game by the way. I apologize if I offended you.
since the chapter came out it's been mostly people complaining about it either still being a poly relationship, or even more than that, saying that the one female we see dating Alice after MC and Alice are married is NTR or some shit.

It's gotten tiring.

i appreciate the people who have commented to say how it makes sense and was a good ending to their story. In fact, people don't have to love this ending. If you liked Mel's ending more, I get that. But yeah, the comments aren't just saying they dislike it, they're pretty much toxic to me as a creator. Shit, look at this one from Naxos. You're coming in here to stir up shit and be negative while saying you haven't even played it yet. AND you fucking say you've been waiting for the Harem ending, where you get to fuck everyone, but the fact that the Alice ending is a polyamorous relationship is taboo to you?

Get the fuck out of here lmao. Toxic trolls and whiney babies, i swear to god.

I can accept criticism, but that isn't even criticism. It's someone literally piling shit onto me, the writer, for something they admit they haven't played.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
since the chapter came out it's been mostly people complaining about it either still being a poly relationship, or even more than that, saying that the one female we see dating Alice after MC and Alice are married is NTR or some shit.

It's gotten tiring.

i appreciate the people who have commented to say how it makes sense and was a good ending to their story. In fact, people don't have to love this ending. If you liked Mel's ending more, I get that. But yeah, the comments aren't just saying they dislike it, they're pretty much toxic to me as a creator. Shit, look at this one from Naxos. You're coming in here to stir up shit and be negative while saying you haven't even played it yet. AND you fucking say you've been waiting for the Harem ending, where you get to fuck everyone, but the fact that the Alice ending is a polyamorous relationship is taboo to you?

Get the fuck out of here lmao. Toxic trolls and whiney babies, i swear to god.

I can accept criticism, but that isn't even criticism. It's someone literally piling shit onto me, the writer, for something they admit they haven't played.
Dude, as I said Alice is the only single girl relationship I had wanted... there was a reason you did her second to last, right? Because you know she's the favourite. Same as you're doing the harem last because you know that's what everyone wants.

Mel's ending was decent, hell it was good. An Alice ending like that would have been awesome, it's what we where waiting for, but no you go and force some 3way relationship on from the sounds of it where Alice is involved with someone who has no interest in the mc. Unless you live in a bubble you'd know topics like NTR, sharing etc are pretty divisive with a lot more hating it than liking it especially harem lovers, which is what your game catered too and drew as your major audience right from the start. Thinking that kind of ending would not upset the majority of your audience is naive at best. Perhaps you're deliberately scorning at them at worst

I admitted I haven't played it and asked for confirmation, you could tell me I was wrong and it was just a date, or I was right and we see them fucking like rabbits, instead you call me toxic? And if you knew the slightest thing about harem fans you'd now most of them want the girls to themselves and don't like them with others, no matter hypocritical and selfish it is, it's what feeds the fantasy.

Last edited:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I admitted I have played it and asked for confirmation
1625770519914.png

so... you have played it or haven't. make up your mind.

but no you go and force some 3way relationship on from the sounds of it where Alice is involved with someone who has no interest in the mc.
yep, that's exactly what happens for all of 1 image on screen and the explanation that both of you continue to see other people, and they aren't always interested in the other person. It's not NTR, it's a true to life exposition of Polyamory, which the game has largely been for 4 years.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
View attachment 1287705

so... you have played it or haven't. make up your mind.

yep, that's exactly what happens for all of 1 image on screen and the explanation that both of you continue to see other people, and they aren't always interested in the other person. It's not NTR, it's a true to life exposition of Polyamory, which the game has largely been for 4 years.
Typo. Fixed.

And if my previous post seemed too hostile it's only because how much I've loved this game till the endings and was passionate about it. I really was looking forward Alice's ending, but now not so much. If that was optional it would be different.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just finished looking at the Alice ending and I have to say while it wasn't what I was expecting I am to be honest not even Mad. I honestly can't see why some people are so upset about Alice being with someone else other than the MC when both of you were already sleeping with other people prior to this.

I mean for crying out loud while Alice was sleeping with Leah prior to this, you not only had Leah but Melody and Possibly Katrina as well depending on the route you took.

But on another note as mentioned before still wish there was a Haley only route and possibly even a Susan only route, but depending on how the creator does the final routes there is a change they could show up again.

Reactions: johnelros

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Wait... you're saying we have to SHARE Alice with others on her fucking solo ending? So she fucks around, but you get only her? I haven't tried it yet so genuienly asking, but that's what I understand from what you've said here. I was waiting for the harem ending, though a solo Alice one was the only solo one I'd possibly want, but if we have to share her on the solo ending, fuck that. I really didn't think the dev could fuck the game up any worse than the Leah ending but I guess I was wrong.

Each ending seems to be a bigger and bigger train wreck or FU from the dev. First the ntr adjacent Haley going off with someone else, then Leah stringing him on for years, sharing Alice... I'm worried how the harems going to be ruined.

Really should have stopped playing this at the introduction of the father, before it was driven off the cliff.
Both Alice and MC have other girls and sometimes the same other girl but there is no option to have just MC and Alice.

Reactions: Naxos

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't get the need to change every character very identity for the endings. Niagara was the most like herself pre endings and she was changed as well.

Karina was a totally different character for the endings. Leah was muted for hers as well.

Why the need to fuck up the ending? It seems like it's on purpose at this point.

Edit: I just read where you said you "stayed true" to the characters in the endings. That is the exact opposite of what has been happening.

Each li is somewhat unrecognizable in their endings so far. You write these awesome characters make us fall for them and get to the endings and change almost everything that makes them them.

This vn was so strong and great until the dad shows back up and the endings began. And instead of listening or at least considering what us fans are saying you keep changing the characters and just call us babies.

Never before have I seen endings kill characters with out a fire like this.

Last edited:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just read where you said you "stayed true" to the characters in the endings. That is the exact opposite of what has been happening.
How so?

Alice: Always in multiple relationships throughout the course of the game, always wanted to help people via "guidance," and it's even alluded to in other endings that she wasn't loving it the way it was turning out.
Leah: Always had commitment issues because of her past relationship going wrong. She always felt like MC was the most trustworthy man in her life, but because she was going to have to move away, she was scared to agree to a real relationship.
Melody: Always a wildcard, and yet also a person very much focused on building the cafe brand with her mom.
Karina: Always an innocent girl because of her upbringing, begging to find a way to break out and make decisions she'd never be "allowed" to make.

I literally led these characters to these endings since day one.
Anyone who says otherwise has been holding Ctrl to skip through to the sex scenes, or simply doesn't remember the story well enough.
Like i said yesterday, Why are you booing me, I'm right?

I can get people saying "you rushed" this or that, but I don't even think that's necessarily true. Most of the plot threads had wrapped up by the time the Dad makes his return, and when he shows up it's to enable the player to finalize the plot thread they have built toward.

The characters are True to themselves, and if you don't agree I think you may be lying to yourself because you want them to be or act differently, not because they should have acted differently.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How so?

Alice: Always in multiple relationships throughout the course of the game, always wanted to help people via "guidance," and it's even alluded to in other endings that she wasn't loving it the way it was turning out.
The only other relationship Alice had throughout the course of the game was with Leah was it not?

I sure as hell don't remember her going off with anyone else, otherwise I would have walked away then.

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also both were having sex from the start but you could tell that the MC almost always put Alice first, can't say she did the same.
Obviously she didn't put him first from the beginning, she was dating Leah at the start before anyone even started doing anything with the MC.

The big difference is that Alice never saw the MC the way some of you see Alice.

The way some of you talk is she is the only one that mattered, the big main love interest and the only one some of you were waiting for. You put her on a pedestal.

Alice always had someone else. She loves the MC but he isn't the be all and end all of her life, she has other interests too.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Obviously she didn't put him first from the beginning, she was dating Leah at the start before anyone even started doing anything with the MC.

The big difference is that Alice never saw the MC the way some of you see Alice.

The way some of you talk is she is the only one that mattered, the big main love interest and the only one some of you were waiting for. You put her on a pedestal.

Alice always had someone else. She loves the MC but he isn't the be all and end all of her life, she has other interests too.
What? When did I say she was the main LI or put her on a pedestal? Show me that word for word, I'll wait. In fact I said the exact opposite
That is true and it's one of the reasons I never liked Alice because she talks(lies) about loving MC but actions speak louder than words.
I never liked her from the start and I knew what she was like so that's why I already said
Like I said I have no problem they are not monogamous but the way it happened is the problem.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aeggon

Jan 9, 2018
How on earth writing i prefer Mel's ending over Alice's is off-topic and the post gets deleted? Are we even allowed to have an opinion?

Update: Sorry my mistake it was a different post that got deleted and it was kinda off-topic.

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
you're not because it hurts the devs feelings
Oh so that's what went down, thanks for the context. I wasn't here for the whole thing so I just won't be surprised if we get hit with another wipe, sometime down the line.

Reactions: BTLD
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes