Sngo

May 9, 2020
since the chapter came out it's been mostly people complaining about it either still being a poly relationship, or even more than that, saying that the one female we see dating Alice after MC and Alice are married is NTR or some shit.

It's gotten tiring.

i appreciate the people who have commented to say how it makes sense and was a good ending to their story. In fact, people don't have to love this ending. If you liked Mel's ending more, I get that. But yeah, the comments aren't just saying they dislike it, they're pretty much toxic to me as a creator. Shit, look at this one from Naxos. You're coming in here to stir up shit and be negative while saying you haven't even played it yet. AND you fucking say you've been waiting for the Harem ending, where you get to fuck everyone, but the fact that the Alice ending is a polyamorous relationship is taboo to you?

Get the fuck out of here lmao. Toxic trolls and whiney babies, i swear to god.

I can accept criticism, but that isn't even criticism. It's someone literally piling shit onto me, the writer, for something they admit they haven't played.
It seems you can't accept criticism, with so many people saying how big pile of shit alice ending was and they are according by you the "whiney babies", right...

For you and some maybe had be a good ending but for many it was shit as we can see.

Maybe think that your so called good ending was not a good ending or just stick with your opinion on it but don't call whiney to the ones that disagree with your opinion and call the shit that alice ending was by what it was.

Your work is on the internet so deal with having other's give their opinions of your work, this is a forum for people to discuss their toughs about the games even with the censorship already installed in the forum but none the less a forum to discuss.

But yeah my opinion is that alice ending was shit even worse than Leah ending for my surprise, nice way to ruin the history of the main char female many people liked, wasted time, in all the endings at least Mel ending was enjoyable and worth.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Just finished looking at the Alice ending and I have to say while it wasn't what I was expecting I am to be honest not even Mad. I honestly can't see why some people are so upset about Alice being with someone else other than the MC when both of you were already sleeping with other people prior to this.

I mean for crying out loud while Alice was sleeping with Leah prior to this, you not only had Leah but Melody and Possibly Katrina as well depending on the route you took.

But on another note as mentioned before still wish there was a Haley only route and possibly even a Susan only route, but depending on how the creator does the final routes there is a change they could show up again.
I guess people just wanted a happy ending with Alice being her only love interest, Many probably assumed that if Mc ended all of his other relationships in order to be with her, she should do the same. I understand where they are coming from,but I also understand why It was like it was and I like the ending. Alice never wanted mc to end his relationships so she doesn't have to end hers really.Plus some people just are into Polly relationships and both Alice and Mc seems to be. But yeah I don't understand why some people say it was not a happy ending. They got married and it's clearly said that they would always put their relationship first.They gave us as much lovey -dovey stuff as one may want. I was rather content with it.Also great point about haley and susan,there should be an ending for them.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I guess people just wanted a happy ending with Alice being her only love interest, Many probably assumed that if Mc ended all of his other relationships in order to be with her, she should do the same. I understand where they are coming from,but I also understand why It was like it was and I like the ending. Alice never wanted mc to end his relationships so she doesn't have to end hers really.Plus some people just are into Polly relationships and both Alice and Mc seems to be. But yeah I don't understand why some people say it was not a happy ending. They got married and it's clearly said that they would always put their relationship first.They gave us as much lovey -dovey stuff as one may want. I was rather content with it.Also great point about haley and susan,there should be an ending for them.
what poly relationship you talking about?
My understanding is that Alice's g/f wants nothing to do with MC....therefore there's no polyamory it's just..Alice having a husband and a g/f ...if that's a true good ending or whatever dev wants to call it..then he needs to look up a bit more on the polyamory subject...
that ending is crap....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
My understanding is that Alice's g/f wants nothing to do with MC....therefore there's no polyamory it's just..Alice having a husband and a g/f ...if that's a true good ending or whatever dev wants to call it..then he needs to look up a bit more on the polyamory subject...
that ending is crap....
Oh but it is a polyamory relationship just not for the MC but rather Alice. Plus as she mentioned a while back she had no problem with him seeing other girls so which means he could have very well have had someone else who only wanted to be with him and not Alice just like Alice had someone who wanted to be with her and not him.

For example he could have easily kept Melody for his girlfriend in this one seeing as she really didn't care about him being with Alice. (assuming you went this route prior)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If my gut tells me right I think Haley might very well be within the Harem ending seeing as it mentioned him being with everyone, however I don't see Susan working in that one. All the girls hate her guts especially Leah so I honestly don't see her blending in with that bowl of Mashed Potatoes as easily as Haley would.

Hence the reason Why I was hoping for a separate ending with Susan. But yeah I still feel that Haley even if she is put into the harem ending should also have her own ending as well with the MC.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If my gut tells me right I think Haley might very well be within the Harem ending seeing as it mentioned him being with everyone, however I don't see Susan working in that one. All the girls hate her guts especially Leah so I honestly don't see her blending in with that bowl of Mashed Potatoes as easily as Haley would.

Hence the reason Why I was hoping for a separate ending with Susan. But yeah I still feel that Haley even if she is put into the harem ending should also have her own ending as well with the MC.
I truly hope you are right about Haley being in the harem ending. I'm Still upset she was married off in a few of the endings for absolutely no good reason at all.

I'd settle for one good ending with the characters I enjoy and recognize:)

Reactions: BTLD and Maduck187

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I truly hope you are right about Haley being in the harem ending. I'm Still upset she was married off in a few of the endings for absolutely no good reason at all.

I'd settle for one good ending with the characters I enjoy and recognize:)
Still hurting on Haley, unlike most people who played for Alice. I stuck around for Haley, so for her to just be married off and have no main ending of her own bummed me out, not gonna lie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh but it is a polyamory relationship just not for the MC but rather Alice. Plus as she mentioned a while back she had no problem with him seeing other girls so which means he could have very well have had someone else who only wanted to be with him and not Alice just like Alice had someone who wanted to be with her and not him.

For example he could have easily kept Melody for his girlfriend in this one seeing as she really didn't care about him being with Alice. (assuming you went this route prior)
It kind of defeats the point of solo endings though. Sure the dev, might not have said they where explicitly solo endings, but very the fact each girl got her own ending implies it was intended as a solo ending.

Also if the mc is willing and wanting to give up his all his other relationships for Alice, but she's not prepared to do the same for him does not bode well for their long term relationship and married life and eventually resentment would creep in if we where trying to keep it realistic.

Also Alice never had multiple other relationships... the only other person she was ever involved (dating /romantically) with was Leah. She certainly wasn't dating other dudes or girls during the course of the main game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It kind of defeats the point of solo endings though. Sure the dev, might not have said they where explicitly solo endings, but very the fact each girl got her own ending implies it was intended as a solo ending.

Also if the mc is willing and wanting to give up his all his other relationships for Alice, but she's not prepared to do the same for him does not bode well for their long term relationship and married life and eventually resentment would creep in if we where trying to keep it realistic.

Also Alice never had multiple other relationships... the only other person she was ever involved (dating /romantically) with was Leah. She certainly wasn't dating other dudes or girls during the course of the main game.
Yeah, I on purpose refrained from talking about whether I thought it was a good ending or bad ending and did same with other endings, waiting for the last endings and just said this was not a fair ending as it was done, but more like a SJW wet dream pc ending to pay back players for the end in other games. Yes that is exactly how that ending felt to me with all respect to the devs.

Also an ending that can not work as everyone of us that has been in a relationship with a woman knows where they had a bad relation with a significant emotional interest of that woman whether she was the BFF or a close family member without even sex and a partly living together situation is involved. It simply gives too much stress on all involved, problems with attention when people need it and divided loyalties at the wrong times. Especially holidays are great to make those cracks appear and open them further, since you can not be at two places at same time when have two meaningful relations and you have to make choices hurting one of the parties involved if you can not bring them together.

Like MrFriendly said though it seems that the sympathy of the writer basically in all endings is with the girls and not MC and he gets more or less a raw deal in all but the Mel ending, breaking with the tone of the game until the father returns and that is one of the big gripes of many players. Hell one could almost suspect dev thinks MC should be punished for that early part of the game and his role in it.....

Second is since all the sympathy is more or less with the girls and about getting them what they want, well this is/was a male MC game where people immerse in the MC and not the girls, so it is not weird that most players that immerse do not get any happy feelings from the endings except for the Mel ending where for once the MC lucks out since what makes her happy is also at least good for him as opposed to the other endings that are more or less a recipe for an ever unhappy after MC. Edit: Now that does not mean every ending should be all about MC and only his happiness, the nice thing about the Mel ending is it is one that works for both Mel and MC. Just the thing is the other endings are the opposite of both happy and MC is the one paying the price every time for their happiness.

Well really weird lots of people are not that fond of such endings for the MC they immerse in. :p Having at least shown scenes of MC having affairs on his own might have helped a bit, but does not change the Alice ending is a sad one from MC pov in the end, where he more or less lost everyone and got just a fuckbuddy in return as long as will never question her. Well Alice seemed to care loads more for MC if remember the panic she got in when Aunt Haley turned up ........

Now if dev meant to make an ending that showed Alice caring deeply for Mc and choosing him as her life partner, (s)he failed with that for me with what (s)he delivered and that has nothing to do with the polyamory as such, but with how it was delivered in the end. Making Alice a pretty selfish and childish person as well in the end, that can not choose and wants it all by choosing someone as her partner that she can not share or even integrate in her life with MC, but will be a constant source of tensions.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I on purpose refrained from talking about whether I thought it was a good ending or bad ending and did same with other endings, waiting for the last endings and just said this was not a fair ending as it was done, but more like a SJW wet dream pc ending to pay back players for the end in other games. Yes that is exactly how that ending felt to me with all respect to the devs.

Also an ending that can not work as everyone of us that has been in a relationship with a woman knows where they had a bad relation with a significant emotional interest of that woman whether she was the BFF or a close family member without even sex and a partly living together situation is involved. It simply gives too much stress on all involved, problems with attention when people need it and divided loyalties at the wrong times. Especially holidays are great to make those cracks appear and open them further, since you can not be at two places at same time when have two meaningful relations and you have to make choices hurting one of the parties involved if you can not bring them together.

Like MrFriendly said though it seems that the sympathy of the writer basically in all endings is with the girls and not MC and he gets more or less a raw deal in all but the Mel ending, breaking with the tone of the game until the father returns and that is one of the big gripes of many players. Hell one could almost suspect dev thinks MC should be punished for that early part of the game and his role in it.....

Second is since all the sympathy is more or less with the girls and about getting them what they want, well this is/was a male MC game where people immerse in the MC and not the girls, so it is not weird that most players that immerse do not get any happy feelings from the endings except for the Mel ending where for once the MC lucks out since what makes her happy is also at least good for him as opposed to the other endings that are more or less a recipe for an ever unhappy after MC.

Well really weird lots of people are not that fond of such endings for the MC they immerse in. :p Having at least shown scenes of MC having affairs on his own might have helped a bit, but does not change the Alice ending is a sad one from MC pov in the end, where he more or less lost everyone and got just a fuckbuddy in return as long as will never question her. Well Alice seemed to care loads more for MC if remember the panic she got in when Aunt Haley turned up ........

Now if dev meant to make an ending that showed Alice caring deeply for Mc and choosing him as her life partner, (s)he failed with what (s)he delivered and that has not to do with the polyamory as such, but with how it was delivered in the end. Making Alice a pretty selfish and childish person as well in the end, that can not choose and wants it all by choosing someone as her partner that she can not share.
so..basically a get bent from the dev?for people who immersed themselves right?
but this is realism ..isn't this how it is in real life?MC becomes a sub or a sextoy for Alice while if she needs emotional contact she goes to her g/f cause a toy doesn't have feelings...
man that ending was crap....utter crap...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Second is since all the sympathy is more or less with the girls and about getting them what they want, well this is/was a male MC game where people immerse in the MC and not the girls, so it is not weird that most players that immerse do not get any happy feelings from the endings except for the Mel ending where for once the MC lucks out since what makes her happy is also at least good for him as opposed to the other endings that are more or less a recipe for an ever unhappy after MC.

Now if dev meant to make an ending that showed Alice caring deeply for Mc and choosing him as her life partner, (s)he failed with what (s)he delivered and that has not to do with the polyamory as such, but with how it was delivered in the end. Making Alice a pretty selfish and childish person as well in the end, that can not choose and wants it all by choosing someone as her partner that she can not share or even integrate in her life with MC, but will be a constant source of tensions.
Thank you. That describes the disconnect perfectly between the vn and the endings...

It's like the vn is written with us as mcs being the focus then another writer comes along and decides their focus will be on the LIs with the mc as an after thought.

It would be less horrible if we saw parts of this "LIs growing up" but instead we have endings with characters we don't recognize.

I hope other devs will learn from this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so..basically a get bent from the dev?for people who immersed themselves right?
but this is realism ..isn't this how it is in real life?MC becomes a sub or a sextoy for Alice while if she needs emotional contact she goes to her g/f cause a toy doesn't have feelings...
man that ending was crap....utter crap...
Yeah as everyone knows us males need only sex and no emotional relations or to be important to our partners. That is the reason we get into long relations of course just for the sex or happily be a walking wallet, instead of just fucking around without any emotional attachments if sex was all we need. :p

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Sister ending was disappointing. It was one thing messing around with Leah. Even though I prefer just the sister. But no option given on the poly be ending sucks. Mel ending definitely the best. Sister was slightly in the lead for favorite girl until this happened.

Reactions: Naxos

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
So, I finally finished up all the endings. I have to admit having gone into it with a bit of trepidation after reading some of the posts here, but after finishing her ending I'm confused. People have the right to like whatever they like, I'm not questioning that at all, but I'm still confused about how angry people got. I could have agreed with some of the anger if MC had found out that Alice was dating someone behind his back, but that's not how it happened. At all.

I mean, from the beginning they had an open relationship. From the beginning she had another girlfriend and he has several. He writes a book on polyamory. He talks about both of them having other relationships come and go over throughout their lives. He talks about how much he likes her current girlfriend. He even takes the time and effort to show that Alice and the MC love each other more than anyone else...period.

Like I said, people can like what they like, I have no issues with that. But don't try to make this something it isn't. It isn't NTR. It isn't cheating. It isn't cucking. It isn't even painful in the least. The level of insecurity required to make any of those statements is pretty off the charts.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
that ending is crap....
I think perhaps you need to look it up. Polyamory just means multiple relationships that all parties involved know about. That's it. Sometimes it involves all together, sometimes it doesn't.

1626248989905.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think perhaps you need to look it up. Polyamory just means multiple relationships that all parties involved know about. That's it. Sometimes it involves all together, sometimes it doesn't.

View attachment 1297110
You have ever been in a relationship where your girl also has an emotional significant other that did not care for you, whether that was her BFF, sister or whoever and how well did that go? Here she chooses that relation later over MC and one that she knows can not integrate in a good way with earlier relation. That means one or both will suffer and guess which one that will be, since that second one is so important she chooses to go for it anyway despite knowing that?

MC might as well walk away the day she did and would be wiser to do so.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
You have ever been in a relationship where your girl also has an emotional significant other that did not care for you, whether that was her BFF, sister or whoever and how well did that go?
Several times in my 20s (i'm almost 50 and have been married for 20 years), they went fine. One lasted over a year and was amicable at the end.

Here she chooses that relation later over MC and one that she knows can not integrate in a good way with earlier relation. That means one or both will suffer and guess which one that will be, since that second one is so important she chooses to go for it anyway despite knowing that?

MC might as well walk away the day she did and would be wiser to do so.
How does she choose it over the MC? Where is that stated? Because he doesn't have sex with her? That's pathetically insecure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Several times in my 20s (i'm almost 50 and have been married for 20 years), they went fine. One lasted over a year and was amicable at the end.

How does she choose it over the MC? Where is that stated? Because he doesn't have sex with her? That's pathetically insecure.
Sure that went well, she is not the one you are married to for 20 years, just you or her were smart enough to end it amicable after a year or so. :p Well if you are married for 20 years now, you should know the difference between what works short term and long term, that is the thing. Those kind of things work for a while as long as both parties have no jealousy, but the constant tensions it brings on longer lasting relations if you have bad relations with her significant emotional others can not be ignored and does not work without someone taking a serious backseat.

It has nothing to do with the sex in the first place, that is why I used the BFF example and not one she is also sexual with. The fact sex is also involved though beyond just the emotional investment in a serious non-romantic relation, makes it even worse qua impact over time.

The choice, well if you are married to someone or are in a real long term relation and you decide to have someone enter your life that is at least as important to you as that old partner, but does not like that partner and cannot integrate with that partner in a happy relation where they want to coexist and be friends together as well even if no sex together, you know that is going to give tensions and loads of stress for all involved over time if you are over 50 like I am as well. I never seen it work out happily, unhappily yup loads and loads of time even if those friends did not divorce for "reasons". Well that means by entering you actually choose that person over your original relation and is more important to you or you would not do that to your already existing relation. That is why I said she acts childish and egoistic with that choice and if she had been male that would have been the same whether in a polyamory relation or a single lover relation..

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes