cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cop pic rings some bells and if i remember right she was harassing mc but no appearances since then not even when aunt haley's house got broken in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
cop pic rings some bells and if i remember right she was harassing mc but no appearances since then not even when aunt haley's house got broken in.
Yeah, she keeps totally disappearing from the game. She was the teacher everyone hated (and the MC banged potentially), and then they (Melanie, Alice, Leah, etc. — but mostly Melanie IIRC) got her fired. She completely vanished from the game . . . until the MC is driving one night and she pulls him over. And then she's gone again. It's like, "Dude! Either keep her in, or keep her out! This constant present-absent crap is annoying."

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
man art and story is good but i wish that its animated
Lol. I'm somewhat the opposite. I love the renders, but the story was a bit lackluster for me (even for slice-of-life), and I really don't care about animations in games. Some of what I consider the hottest scenes I've found in games aren't animated even a little bit (like in Sins of the Father).

I'm definitely not against animations, but I think there are too many developers who try to do them but then do them poorly. I feel like either they should be done really well or they shouldn't be added. But this is just a difference in our preferences, I assume. :) Some of the scenes in this game that are only static, single-image renders changed every several lines of dialogue have really been amazing to me (off the top of my head, I'm thinking specifically of the first sex with Melanie, the threesome with Leah and Alice, and the first sex with Karina). This is especially true for me if the dialogue is written well, which in this game tends to be true.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Lol. I'm somewhat the opposite. I love the renders, but the story was a bit lackluster for me (even for slice-of-life), and I really don't care about animations in games. Some of what I consider the hottest scenes I've found in games aren't animated even a little bit (like in Sins of the Father).

I'm definitely not against animations, but I think there are too many developers who try to do them but then do them poorly. I feel like either they should be done really well or they shouldn't be added. But this is just a difference in our preferences, I assume. :) Some of the scenes in this game that are only static, single-image renders changed every several lines of dialogue have really been amazing to me (off the top of my head, I'm thinking specifically of the first sex with Melanie, the threesome with Leah and Alice, and the first sex with Karina). This is especially true for me if the dialogue is written well, which in this game tends to be true.
Yes, I prefer no animation than poorly made ones too. Though a loop of a few render can do the trick.

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
If im completly honest i really did not like Chloe (Alice's) ending as did many others here on f95zone, they should've gotten rid of the poly thing entirely cuz it's a solo ending right? That means only the MC and Chloe, sheesh i've not been this upset in a long time. Then she ends up with a girl that didn't even want to do anything with MC at all, that's not Poly or mono, that's swinging! I really want a remake of her ending, hell the marriage was nice but the rest no just no. The MC gets cucked by Chloe so basically it's NTR that i hate so fkn much!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
wow is the mc gonna be his dad lil b*tch though out the whole game other then that i like the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well when daddy "dear" hears that mc chose all of girls he will choke on his drink.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's up with people ITT suddenly going all out against poly relationships with one guy and multiple girls? Hasn't this been some kind of power/sex fantasy since the beginning of time?! Did I miss people getting 'radicalized'/preached/swindled/podcasted towards monogamous lifestyles or some kind of ideology pertaining to it?

Been wondering this too.

Inb4butsoloending (did I ever write the word solo about the ending?)

Reactions: bobberttt

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Am I the only person who actually was hoping Haley would get her own separate ending like, Katrina, Leah, Alice, and Melody did? Also while most might not like this one I also wish there would have been a Susan ending as well.
Yeah the marrying off of Haley to another in the endings was a big fuck you from the dev to Haley fans.
But we got the dad as best friends now because that makes sense. :cautious:

Such a great vn to be ruined by shitty endings. Just hoping that the harem ending will at least make up for the other horrible ones...

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
If im completly honest i really did not like Chloe (Alice's) ending as did many others here on f95zone, they should've gotten rid of the poly thing entirely cuz it's a solo ending right? That means only the MC and Chloe, sheesh i've not been this upset in a long time. Then she ends up with a girl that didn't even want to do anything with MC at all, that's not Poly or mono, that's swinging! I really want a remake of her ending, hell the marriage was nice but the rest no just no. The MC gets cucked by Chloe so basically it's NTR that i hate so fkn much!
Swinging is about sex, poly relationship is about love with more than one partners and those partners don't need to be in a relationship together to be considered poly. I'm still on your side, I didn't like that part of the ending, but at least Alice is still lovable through the ending, not like Leah.

On a side note, the MC is always speaking of being poly, but in the end, he only had one girlfriend since the harem(maybe I missed something?) and it was Alice.. It's only Alice that was really poly through their relationship, that also feel a little weird. Maybe the author preferred to put the focus only on Alice since it was her ending and not on MC other girlfriend, but why writing about Alice's girlfriend then... I would have been more curious to know about the other girl that MC love than the girlfriend of the girlfriend...

Reactions: Glooskabe

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Swinging is about sex, poly relationship is about love with more than one partners and those partners don't need to be in a relationship together to be considered poly. I'm still on your side, I didn't like that part of the ending, but at least Alice is still lovable through the ending, not like Leah.

On a side note, the MC is always speaking of being poly, but in the end, he only had one girlfriend since the harem(maybe I missed something?) and it was Alice.. It's only Alice that was really poly through their relationship, that also feel a little weird. Maybe the author preferred to put the focus only on Alice since it was her ending and not on MC other girlfriend, but why writing about Alice's girlfriend then... I would have been more curious to know about the other girl that MC love than the girlfriend of the girlfriend...
I mentioned that they each had girlfriends through the years, but chose to show Alice with someone who was not sexually involved with MC because that's an aspect of poly relationships you never ever see in these games, but is a fully valid thing that happens.

Reactions: fea876

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
But we got the dad as best friends now because that makes sense
It's been a few weeks since I wrote it, but I'm pretty sure MC almost didn't even invite his dad to the wedding and at most they shook hands and were cordial. Far from best friends.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's been a few weeks since I wrote it, but I'm pretty sure MC almost didn't even invite his dad to the wedding and at most they shook hands and were cordial. Far from best friends.
Well he shouldn't have been invited.. Who is the mc confiding In for all the endings? Like I said many times it should have been the dog rather than the dad.

Yeah I was exaggerating but since the the dad showed back up and the endings began its like a whole different story that is so not as good.

Only reason I haven't quit watching is in the small hope you do the harem right. Remove the horrible ntr bs ending of Haley (with the harem ending) and go back to what made this vn great.

Once the endings start it feels like a totally different vn and writer...

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone explain to me what's up with people ITT suddenly going all out against poly relationships with one guy and multiple girls? Hasn't this been some kind of power/sex fantasy since the beginning of time?! Did I miss people getting 'radicalized'/preached/swindled/podcasted towards monogamous lifestyles or some kind of ideology pertaining to it?

I always played this game with a harem ending in mind. Some people, however, wanted to pursue only one girl. People who wanted that one girl at the end to be Alice were disappointed when MC was sharing Alice with others in her solo ending. I think there should have been a choice to keep the polyamory or to break it off since you are going for an ending with a single girl and not the group. In that instance you should have a choice to keep the relationship only between those two. Essentially people were expecting the prince to marry Cinderella and live happily ever after, not that they would marry and invite over Snow White, Jasmine and Ariel over for fun times at various points after they were married. They would expect that from the harem ending, not a solo one.

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
I mentioned that they each had girlfriends through the years, but chose to show Alice with someone who was not sexually involved with MC because that's an aspect of poly relationships you never ever see in these games, but is a fully valid thing that happens.
I get that but maybe there's a reason why you never see it. Why would the player who's playing as the main character want to see that one? Especially since it's a first person game. I understand that it's very rare, but maybe it's for good reason.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I get that but maybe there's a reason why you never see it. Why would the player who's playing as the main character want to see that one? Especially since it's a first person game. I understand that it's very rare, but maybe it's for good reason.
Idk i guess I just have faith that a lot of the people who play this game and will play it in the future aren't super big babies about shit like you are. Maybe they are seeking out a game about a Poly relationship. Maybe they understand while reading through the 30 chapters that MC and Alice aren't your typical couple and that each of them enjoy being with, not just phycially, but emotionally being with other people, even though they love each other very much.

but mostly that big babies part.

Look i really don't give a shit if other devs would or wouldn't put these choices in their game. I told a story I'm proud of, and will continue to be proud of. I stayed true to the characters and I believe I gave them the endings that their personal stories deserved and were building toward.

Except Karina. her ending could have been anything.

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Idk i guess I just have faith that a lot of the people who play this game and will play it in the future aren't super big babies about shit like you are. Maybe they are seeking out a game about a Poly relationship. Maybe they understand while reading through the 30 chapters that MC and Alice aren't your typical couple and that each of them enjoy being with, not just phycially, but emotionally being with other people, even though they love each other very much.

but mostly that big babies part.

Look i really don't give a shit if other devs would or wouldn't put these choices in their game. I told a story I'm proud of, and will continue to be proud of. I stayed true to the characters and I believe I gave them the endings that their personal stories deserved and were building toward.

Except Karina. her ending could have been anything.
Jeez I think I hit a nerve. Sorry. I like the game by the way. I apologize if I offended you.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes