Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Different Strokes Different Folks, no worries. Some games we connect with and some we don't. I started this VN journey with Fetish Locator and loved it (Steam popup sale got me lol). It will always hold a place in my pervy heart but even I can see it is not the worst but not the best ever. Although AMROSE still ranks as one of my all time favs lol.
Yeah I honestly should have tried the game on here before buying it on steam lol

I learnt my lesson No more just buying something because of pretty renders
Without learning about the game first

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Hmmm, yea seems pretty weird that the muting option doesn't work. I remember it didn't work for me either. That's why I just played without voices at all because I didn't care to . Seems like it's something you'd have to directly ask the devs as a patron or something. Sorry I couldn't help.
No problem, thanks for trying to help.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I found and played this on steam because the renders looked nice
And it was ok.
But the game just feels very soulless to me
It's hard to describe what I mean.
The game just feels empty to me.

I will play season two but only because I love Julia, she is the star for me.

Sorry If I upset anyone
It's just how I feel about the game
I thought I was getting the next BaD lol
All sex without a proper story right? I'd already suspected it, so I still have this on my wishlist :unsure:.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far I love the VN it well done, nice music, great story and lots of fun with very pretty girls. I'm looking forward how the plot follows up and what more he will accomplish in his story.

Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MikeOG

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, first time here and need some assistance please
what's the difference between this version (below) and the one released here, beside the obvious that it only includes season 1?
i prefer to use one launcher and one location for everything so naturally i prefer to view the steam's version so my question here is there any cut content from the steam version to the one included here or are they one and the same?
also there's 4k version here so is the steam version for season 1 4k or native? and is the difference in quality noticeable?
thanks in advance
Screenshot (93).png

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
what's the difference between this version (below) and the one released here, beside the obvious that it only includes season 1?
i prefer to use one launcher and one location for everything so naturally i prefer to view the steam's version so my question here is there any cut content from the steam version to the one included here or are they one and the same?
also there's 4k version here so is the steam version for season 1 4k or native? and is the difference in quality noticeable?
thanks in advance
View attachment 2785129
I love the variety of games you have...

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
thanks in advance
View attachment 2785129
Thats only Season 1, guess Season 2 is not on Steam yet

Reactions: endriux

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I love the variety of games you have...
what can i say i like to spread support to all 3dcg devs out there, and since patreon won't accept my payment method this is the only way!
all those futanari :LUL: AVNs are part of a hella cheap bundle (during sales seasons) with around 90 AVNs in them but those futanari AVNs that you see in my library i bought keys for them from kinguin before traveling to France and changing store country to it last week because in Germany steam is fully censored, that's why i was able to purchase FreshWomen

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
what can i say i like to spread support to all 3dcg devs out there, and since patreon won't accept my payment method this is the only way!
all those futanari :LUL: AVNs are part of a hella cheap bundle (during sales seasons) with around 90 AVNs in them but those futanari AVNs that you see in my library i bought keys for them from kinguin before traveling to France and changing store country to it last week because in Germany steam is fully censored, that's why i was able to purchase FreshWomen
Hey man,no judgment here! I was just worried a little about so many dicks in your library,nothing else:D

Leiik

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2569078

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.

Please read the before submitting a review.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: Oppai-Man - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Ep.1
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Traditional Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (720p): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Win/Linux (1080p): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Win/Linux (4K): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac (1080p): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac (4K): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Split Download for 4K

Extra: Multi Mod* - Video Mod* - Walkthrough - Press Kit - FAQ

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1993041 View attachment 1993042 View attachment 1993043 View attachment 1993044 View attachment 1993045 View attachment 1993046 View attachment 1993047 View attachment 1993048 View attachment 1993049 View attachment 1993050 View attachment 1993051 View attachment 1993052 View attachment 1993054 View attachment 1993055 View attachment 1993056 View attachment 1993057 View attachment 1993058 View attachment 1993059 View attachment 1993060 View attachment 1993061 View attachment 1993062 View attachment 1993063 View attachment 1993064 View attachment 1993066 View attachment 1993067 View attachment 1993068 View attachment 1993069
Can we have à android Version pls ?

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
The only reason i couldnt connect to story as much as i would loved, is because MC enters conversations with a lot of anger or rather angry face and portrays everyone as mortal enemy... And i immerse my self in story so if mc is angry i am angry. But that is all a ruse and dev expects you to act opposite because he only did it for 'drama' effect.. which is completely lame.

Should have ditched that all together and let mc approach more level headed and then let reader decide action.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I just gotta say, you've got balls of steel for unabashedly having all that in your Steam library. What a mad lad.
thanks in advance
View attachment 2785129
idk what it is, but for some reason I feel like they're into futa :unsure:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I just gotta say, you've got balls of steel for unabashedly having all that in your Steam library. What a mad lad.
you haven't even seen the half of it :KEK:, those Futanari AVNs are part of a 94 AVNs bundle that includes Futanari/sex: adventure/simulator/story/diary/memory puzzle i have 43 of them (bought keys from kinguin) and viewed only 4
not to flex or anything (because it's not even worth flexing) those Screenshot (94).png Screenshot (95).png Screenshot (96).png Screenshot (97).png Screenshot (98).png Screenshot (99).png just from the past couple of weeks and the ones on the 13th i had to go to France to change my account store to it because steam is censored in Germany -_- and added another 200-ish to wishlist. so basically every 3dcg AVN on steam is either in my library for now or wishlisted for later :WaitWhat:

now some people might consider this mental illness but those frequent on here you don't have the right to call it that (maybe games shopping addiction, like the trope pertains to shopping clothes for women in AVNS

if you'll indulge me i'll tell you how it all started, i didn't even know AVNs like this one existed before the day i created my account here, i saw a promotion for dreams of desire (i don't remember where) so i searched for it and found several sites and forums but i didn't dig any of them until i found this one, after viewing few threads the first thing to cross my mid is where to buy the ones i liked the promo renders for, sadly all of them only used patreon (not for me because i'm not a fan of the concept, more of a steam's model kinda guy, and even if i want to they don't accept my payment method) so i created a thread here asking people if there's other places to purchase AVNs and support devs

since steam is censored and the few ones that uses Itch i can't buy because of payment method also and almost all of the ones i liked doesn't even sell anywhere other than patreon, so my last resort was to free download (since before this i didn't pirate and i'm used to buying all of my games and always have been), after awhile i found out you can purchase keys for some AVNs only on kinguin so i started buying anything 3dcg on there until 2 week ago when i changed store country i went on a buying rampage!!!

most of these i wouldn't even touch it's just to spread support like the ones that use patreon and also guilt to offset the ones i downloaded for free and have no way of paying devs (and maybe a little bit of an addiction) i don't know
sorry for the essay and have a good day

Reactions: allanl9020142
4.40 star(s) 549 Votes