Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A fun thing on the friends-only path is that Ashe needs to borrow a swimsuit for the jacuzzi.

Fortunately you have one laying around.

View attachment 2703687 View attachment 2703688
She looks great, if a bit poorly lit. The whole room being light except for her is sus. Plus I'm not sure why she would need to borrow a swimsuit if she's friends-only; or do you mean more specifically if we didn't invite her over when we first met her?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think people are focusing too much on the dark content.
I don't know about anyone else, but I started playing this because I liked the look of Nicki.
I didn't even know about the dark stuff.
At the moment this thread is reminding me of the deadmoom survival thread a while ago
where everyone was focused on the dark stuff even though that wasn't the point of the story.
What is there to to talk about in the good route? You will marry Ashe or maybe Viola and your best friend Niks will take care of the FiN business. The End.
Guy will attend his own wedding still wearing his old white t-shirt of course.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
SAME. Like please make 3 endings, 1 realistic dark end where the guy ends up alone. The good guy ending and the dark and eunrealistic ending. Why is it necessary to have a dark unrealistic ending? cause its a fantasy. Thats why most people go the dark route. because they know its not possible and its fun. Like not a harem but more like how the girls became his slaves in day-to-day life due to unchangeable situations. I am not saying having a realistic ending is bad, I am saying to keep an unrealistic dark end where the mc gets away with his dark actions.
Yea I don't know about that. I'm good with what he has planned just for the sake of keeping things simple. I don't think I want to see another dev go down the dark path of trying to juggle so many routes/characters. It's ... not a good ending. Or more like never-ending (at 1 update per year) :LOL::cry::cry:.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
dont apologize for having an opinion kang :cool: all these girls kind of have to be sluts anyways when it comes to our protagonist, thats why we love em
Yeah, but if you go back the topic. you see that i gave my two cents about the "well-used" adverb thinking it pointed to Ashe sleeping with many people while the dev's intent was to imply that the current interaction was quite a sex marathon. And it started a thread. And by the way if Ashe was indeed a local slut i wouldn't have complained. It's not like i go nuts if a VN LI has her own 'life'.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes