PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

tldr; Nearly 700 images in the can. Been struggling a bit with getting all the story bits to link up, but they're coming into shape now. Also, I may have made my favorite image of Ashe, which you can see below.

brbl brbl brbl

View attachment 2709298
The laws of the universe demand at least one whale tail in that event :love:

That is a very beautifully rendered image, though, damn

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ashe I meant Nikki is like my RL sister. So, Gabby all the way and if she doesn't return as an LI, I'll more than likely drop this one.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Do you see? Do you see now why Ashe is best girl, you fools?!
Ashe has really become one of my favorites over this update. :D It's fun peeling back her hot girl veneer, and revealing the complicated person who's behind it all.

Ashe I meant Nikki is like my RL sister. So, Gabby all the way and if she doesn't return as an LI, I'll more than likely drop this one.
Gabby was just in the last update! D: In any event, she's not going anywhere. I laid this out in a patrons-only post, but my plan for the next few updates is basically as follows:

- Viola and Ashe (next update, coming soon)
- Mason, Alex, Risa, Gabby, and Madison (Early-mid August)
- Redo of Chapter One/bugfixes (October/November?)
- Gabby, Viola, and Brittani (January-February)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Gabby was just in the last update! D: In any event, she's not going anywhere. I laid this out in a patrons-only post, but my plan for the next few updates is basically as follows:

- Viola and Ashe (next update, coming soon)
- Mason, Alex, Risa, Gabby, and Madison (Early-mid August)
- Redo of Chapter One/bugfixes (October/November?)
- Gabby, Viola, and Brittani (January-February)
Thanks for the reply. I'll play the latest and then wait till next year to play again. I only like Gabby. Yeah, I know I'll be missing out on a lot of content, but, that's ok.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Brittany is interesting too. Today I played the photo shoot again, and apart from that dull boyfriend that she has, she is quite a charismatic character. I don't know what will happen in future updates with her, but I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Brittany is interesting too. Today I played the photo shoot again, and apart from that dull boyfriend that she has, she is quite a charismatic character. I don't know what will happen in future updates with her, but I'm looking forward to seeing more.
I think Brittany's/Gabby's boyfriend is an interesting character too, in his own way. He's is that typical good looking moron kid who do idiotic crap because he's insecure and he looks for validation from his friends. And of course girls are crazy for him. How many dorks like him have you met in your lives, people? I met quite some.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

arbiter

Jul 7, 2017
Fucking Nicki, for a game focusing on moral choices there isn't one that tells her to fuck off permanently without the damn joke mod. M-muh mistakes. She dug her own grave, ler her die in it. I get second hand ntr damage from her. You can all twist it any way you want, the fact that she lives rentfree in Chads apartment does not bode well for any meaningful choice narrative.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I'll play the latest and then wait till next year to play again. I only like Gabby. Yeah, I know I'll be missing out on a lot of content, but, that's ok.
Damn, that's a shame. What if you just did friend routes with everyone else? I like reading the story regardless so I'm more than fine with this cycle. Although to be fair, I don't really dislike any of the characters.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes