NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Where is v4 of the game? Whats new?
Any scenes with gym girl or receptionist (either of them) yet?
Getting close to completion! This script ended up being more complicated than I really anticipated. Lots of criss-crossing paths for Ashe, things that play out in similar ways, but different enough to require new renders, etc. Which makes it kind of hard to find a good groove. But, I've got over 600 renders done for it, and I'm almost to the sex scenes that'll complete the whole thing.

Alex (gym girl) and Risa (Asian receptionist) are both scheduled for some face-time soon. They're still a little early in their plotlines for full-fledged sex scenes, but I plan to tease a little something with them. Carolina will get a full-fledged date within the next few chapters.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
For some added dark stuff make sure you get the Taboo Patch in the OP... it'll give you some more options as well on the paths you're looking for.
yep, it's impossible to play the dark route without the patch and the corruption/blackmail/findom route is still available, but censored afaik

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I just hope the dev stays true to his vision. Too many games have been ruined by people demanding that they add or remove stuff.
I feel that's one of the reasons I like this game so far because I play as a piece of shit. The game makes you feel like piece of shit it pretty stings with Nikki says "You were best friend you raped me" like wow that made feel like a complete shit hole. I feel more moments like that is going to come.

I'm just playing as villain and waiting for him to drop on his sword but I also like playing as him a nice guy.

I also noticed; I play as a nice who aggressive lover.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; Nearly 700 images in the can. Been struggling a bit with getting all the story bits to link up, but they're coming into shape now. Also, I may have made my favorite image of Ashe, which you can see below.

brbl brbl brbl

Tease001.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

tldr; Nearly 700 images in the can. Been struggling a bit with getting all the story bits to link up, but they're coming into shape now. Also, I may have made my favorite image of Ashe, which you can see below.

brbl brbl brbl

View attachment 2709298
She does look very cute there. What is that on her cheeks though?

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

brbl brbl brbl

View attachment 2709298
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Do you see? Do you see now why Ashe is best girl, you fools?!

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Do you see? Do you see now why Ashe is best girl, you fools?!
No? It's an awesome picture, but It's not Ashe that makes it awesome. Put Brittani or Gabby or someone else there and the picture is still awesome. ... And I don't appreciate being called a fool ;-). Yes, I know you were only kidding about the fools part. ... you were only kidding right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
No? It's an awesome picture, but It's not Ashe that makes it awesome. Put Brittani or Gabby or someone else there and the picture is still awesome. ... And I don't appreciate being called a fool ;-). Yes, I know you were only kidding about the fools part. ... you were only kidding right?
...Was I?:sneaky:
Idk, man. I didn't really analyze it that much. I was just making a joke while showing my bias. Literally nothing to take seriously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes