NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is it possible to be nice and give Nicki the money, but then tell her and her dumbass boyfriend to fuck off? Or does the author shove a Nicki romance down our throat's whether we like it or not?
Open wide! Om nom nom nom!

I view the initial Nicki encounter as a necessary inciting incident that propels the story forward. After that she's an optional love interest, but she'll still be present in the story.

Since I've made every other character's romance optional, I may very well do the same for Nicki, when I redo Chapter One. Might as well give someone the option to play the game as a sexless philanthropy sim.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone who wants to take that task on is more than welcome to. I don't know if it's entirely necessary, though. I don't try to hide content, so most of the paths are very straightforward. Most of the stuff that'd require a walkthrough are like.. getting Ashe's ending where she comes during sex/does incest roleplay, or Gabby's route where she takes her shorts off by herself, before you go down on her.

That stuff is usually just a result of maxing out points to get the best ending.
I get what you mean and you might be right. However I missed both Ashe orgasm and Gabby taking shorts herself. So I do think mod could be useful. Especially telling where that answer will lead to in some cases. However, I also agree that mod isnt absolute must for this game Recently some good games where it is way more complicated - just doesnt have any mods, so probably will have to do without one and its fine.

Good game overall, has great potential too, nice cliffhanger at the end.
Personally I am not a huge fan of soo many pathes but for now it is manageable. Also I wonder " Further, the developer does not believe in "game over" choices - instead, you just have to live with the consequences of your actions. " if that means that choices now will matter in future scenes too. Lets say if I am rude with some girl, I wont meet her in future scenes etc. Or plan is to have those choices to be short memory ones (dunno if it is correct phrase here) where they affect only that specific day/scene.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey folks, just an FYI: I've made my mini-game, , available to the public. I was going to wait until Monday, but I've had some stuff come up that'll be keeping me a little busy next week. So, have fun!

Riley Pin-Up.png

If anyone wants to submit it as a new thread, go nuts. The game's complete, so I'm not worried about owning the thread. But if nobody does it by tomorrow, I'll submit it.

Oh, and any patch that works for one of my games, will work for all of them. :whistle:

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Hey folks, just an FYI: I've made my mini-game, , available to the public. I was going to wait until Monday, but I've had some stuff come up that'll be keeping me a little busy next week. So, have fun!

View attachment 1939556

If anyone wants to submit it as a new thread, go nuts. The game's complete, so I'm not worried about owning the thread. But if nobody does it by tomorrow, I'll submit it.

Oh, and any patch that works for one of my games, will work for all of them. :whistle:
For anybody wondering if they should play, it's short but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Saw Gabby in another thread thought "cute, let's check out the game" only to find out it's designed to be a sociopath's wet dream.

Sad.
Not particularly true. If you play the game there is more than one route to play. I quite enjoy the angel run more than the devil one. There is even a slow corruption one for someone who wants perverted sex without being a total dick about it.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Saw Gabby in another thread thought "cute, let's check out the game" only to find out it's designed to be a sociopath's wet dream.

Sad.
I mean - play it or don’t, but dark content is only enabled via the patch. So, if you’d never like to see that kind of content, just don’t install the patch. That’ll still give you various options in scenes, without the potential to bump into anything you might not enjoy. :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
dont think i asked before. but will some more advanced kink be added in the good route? say something like BDSM, or petplay. i was gonna ask about public. but i almost forgot thats already in the game. although i usually go for the good route that doesnt mean i'm Vanilla when it comes to kinks.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
dont think i asked before. but will some more advanced kink be added in the good route? say something like BDSM, or petplay. i was gonna ask about public. but i almost forgot thats already in the game. although i usually go for the good route that doesnt mean i'm Vanilla when it comes to kinks.
I can't speak for the dev, but I think that at least one of the introduced girls would be into the BDSM kinks and the others could be... persuaded to comply. I don't foresee any femdom on the horizon, though. Unless MC finds himself a partner in crime; some gal that is inclined to tenderize the girls a little and get them ready for him.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I can't speak for the dev, but I think that at least one of the introduced girls would be into the BDSM kinks and the others could be... persuaded to comply. I don't foresee any femdom on the horizon, though. Unless MC finds himself a partner in crime; some gal that is inclined to tenderize the girls a little and get them ready for him.
i remember lezdom being a thing so now i seperate the 2. femdom is what i worry about. lezdom tends to vary.

anyways i was just curious.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
also just played the side story. honestly it was good. wish we get a sequel. would love for that game to have a story of its own.

the sad thing about side stories is they're usually so short.:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Hey NeonGhosts, about student loans: in a bit harsher way (where you scold her etc), there is just one option and it is to let it go before anything happens. So is it not finished yet? or some answers have to be different? or it also kinda requires some kind of "darker patch"? Overall nice little game and nice scenes.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey NeonGhosts, about student loans: in a bit harsher way (where you scold her etc), there is just one option and it is to let it go before anything happens. So is it not finished yet? or some answers have to be different? or it also kinda requires some kind of "darker patch"? Overall nice little game and nice scenes.
All my games should work with the same patch. ;D

Yeah, we should see a fair number of fetishes represented in the good route, over time. Ashe is obviously pretty down to clown, and I could see her being kind of a switch that's open to a lot of different things. Nicki's a good candidate for petplay and a more explicit master/slave or dom/sub situation. And the plan for Gabby is to see the MC kind of shepherding her through some different kinks and sexual experiences, trying to undo some of the damage her ex-boyfriend did to her self-confidence.

You're onto something with the partner in crime.. It's a little ways out, but next chapter brings that character closer to the main plot.

I've kind of planned for femdom to be a 'no' just because it's not really my cup of tea. But, I've been reading some hentai that plays with that fetish, and I could see adding it to the good route. I'm introducing a character next chapter that might be willing to MC in his place.

LobbyA.png

also just played the side story. honestly it was good. wish we get a sequel. would love for that game to have a story of its own.

the sad thing about side stories is they're usually so short.:cry:
I've had a few people ask me about creating another story for Riley and her professor. I might do something where she's his teacher's assistant or something like that. I'm going to let my higher tier patrons vote on the next mini-game, so maybe I'll make that as an option.

Plus, I still think there's a way Riley could show up in FiN. She presumably still needs money for college, and the MC might form a scholarship fund.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hey on your website for the mini game you said you were having difficulty with overlapping sound effects? are you still having that problem? I dont know if you have already tried this, but creating your own FX channels is one way to do it. Just list soud 1 on channel 1 and sound 2 on channel 2 ect... and music on a different channel. Then when the time comes to play them, each sound will play.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey on your website for the mini game you said you were having difficulty with overlapping sound effects? are you still having that problem? I dont know if you have already tried this, but creating your own FX channels is one way to do it. Just list soud 1 on channel 1 and sound 2 on channel 2 ect... and music on a different channel. Then when the time comes to play them, each sound will play.
I didn't have time to go back and really mess with it, but basically I had the music playing via "play music " channel and the moans/sex sounds playing via the "play sound" channel. But, I think it might actually be a file issue. Even when I try to load the sound effects the same way as the music, they don't audibly play, even though Ren'py is finding them. So, I'll have to revisit that and see what's up with it.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I've had a few people ask me about creating another story for Riley and her professor. I might do something where she's his teacher's assistant or something like that. I'm going to let my higher tier patrons vote on the next mini-game, so maybe I'll make that as an option.

Plus, I still think there's a way Riley could show up in FiN. She presumably still needs money for college, and the MC might form a scholarship fund.
that sounds cool,

as for her appearnace in FiN. honesty not sure how to feel about it. if its a cameo like i said then i wouldnt mind. but as someone else MC could take advantage of? probably not. for me her MC has already been established. so atm their happy ending is what i'm going for.

i tried applying the patch from the first page of this game but it didnt work so i didnt get to see the dark route.

like i said though. i did enjoy it.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
that sounds cool,

as for her appearnace in FiN. honesty not sure how to feel about it. if its a cameo like i said then i wouldnt mind. but as someone else MC could take advantage of? probably not. for me her MC has already been established. so atm their happy ending is what i'm going for.

i tried applying the patch from the first page of this game but it didnt work so i didnt get to see the dark route.

like i said though. i did enjoy it.
Honestly, that’s kind of the thing holding me back from introducing her: I like the happy ending she got. But, I have toyed with the idea of maybe having her and her professor show up together, a year or two after the events of TSL. I could see them being into swinging or something like that. Of course, I’ve already got more than enough characters planned for the game, so it may be a moot point.

As for the patch, you won’t be able to add and use it on an existing save file, you’d need to install it and start over from the beginning. If that doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll look into it. :D

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, left a review on your game which I guess you already saw, but just wanted to say your game is great and I thoroughly enjoyed it :D Look forward to your next releases man!

Can I just ask what TSL is? Is this another one of your games? And if so, does it have similar genres to this one and a patch for darker content? Thanks again!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly, that’s kind of the thing holding me back from introducing her: I like the happy ending she got. But, I have toyed with the idea of maybe having her and her professor show up together, a year or two after the events of TSL. I could see them being into swinging or something like that. Of course, I’ve already got more than enough characters planned for the game, so it may be a moot point.

As for the patch, you won’t be able to add and use it on an existing save file, you’d need to install it and start over from the beginning. If that doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll look into it. :D
it could probably work for people who are into that. obviously i wouldnt click that option since its not my cup of tea. but again for people who enjoy it i guess it could work. i would say though the...sequel? would have to explain how they got into swinging i guess before they show up in this game. shit for all i know Riley might be a cuckqueen who likes watching her teacher get it on with others. :LOL:

personally though if there were gonna be more characters added i'd obviously prefer character that arent tied to other games. that way if i like said character there's always a chance they can be a part of MC's Harem without ruining another MC's ending.

and yeah i tried it after starting a new save and it worked. thanks (y)

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes