NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey, left a review on your game which I guess you already saw, but just wanted to say your game is great and I thoroughly enjoyed it :D Look forward to your next releases man!

Can I just ask what TSL is? Is this another one of your games? And if so, does it have similar genres to this one and a patch for darker content? Thanks again!
Yeah, thanks for the thoughtful review!

TSL is The Student Loan, a mini-game I put out after completing Chapter Two of FiN. And yup, if you like the content of FiN, safe to say you’ll like TSL. I also used it to try a few things like simple animations and music integration.

I posted a link to it on the last page of this thread, as well as patch instructions. :D It’s only 150~ renders, but there’s two paths and three potential endings. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, thanks for the thoughtful review!

TSL is The Student Loan, a mini-game I put out after completing Chapter Two of FiN. And yup, if you like the content of FiN, safe to say you’ll like TSL. I also used it to try a few things like simple animations and music integration.

I posted a link to it on the last page of this thread, as well as patch instructions. :D It’s only 150~ renders, but there’s two paths and three potential endings. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
Oh, bless you sir :) Will definitely check it out and leave a review if you link the page when you post it here on f95.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
FYI: I posted a new weekly update on my .

Lobby6.png

No big news really! Work continues on the game. The writing and coding is done, so I'm just grinding towards the finish with the renders, now. Still on track for an August release.

I also presented a poll to my high-tier patrons, so they could choose which concept I'd pursue for my next mini-game. Here's a little teaser for some of the options I gave them. I feel like the orc girl may run away with it.

Poll Options.png

Alright, back to work!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
i tried TSL just minutes ago. so im trying this one now. i also might left a past is past comment there. so dont mind it PLEASE haha
Welcome! Hope you like it!

Also, I'm slowly reworking the first chapter of this game, so if you find it a little rough in spots, bear with me until you get to the second chapter.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great work with the renders, I'm learning Daz myself. Need to up my game.
Hey, thanks! I was really happy with that little morning sequence. Good luck with learning Daz! I'm still figuring a ton of stuff out, but it gets a little easier every day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Just finished playing the latest update. Now Nicki will live rent free in my head for a couple of days because of that cliffhanger. goddammit dev.

petition to bury Brent six feet under and hate-fuck Brittani-with-an-i.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Just finished playing the latest update. Now Nicki will live rent free in my head for a couple of days because of that cliffhanger. goddammit dev.

petition to bury Brent six feet under and hate-fuck Brittani-with-an-i.
You'll definitely get the chance for a little catharsis, with both Brent and Brittani. :p

Thanks for playing!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I make Ashe orgasm? Is there a specific combination of choices?
I’d have to double-check the code, but you basically need to max her happy points out. Be nice to her at the bar, kiss and degrade her in the alley (I can’t remember if coming on her face and refusing to help her clean it loses happy points..), ask her opinion about Cassie’s gift, choke or slap her but don’t keep going when she tells you to stop, and that should do it!

Ashe is a kinky girl who likes to be degraded and roughed up a bit during sex, but she also wants to have her boundaries respected. If you play with that in mind, you should be able to find her good content.

Reactions: VOYEUR

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I make Ashe orgasm? Is there a specific combination of choices?
I had trouble getting this at first as well. You need 4 "Ash h points" If I remember right from the code.
1. Put your hand up her skirt in the alley
2. Call her something degrading when you're fingering her in the alley (this was the one I kept missing)
3. Smack her ass when she's on the bed
4. Slap her or choke her during sex

Reactions: 08Hanbo

babar

Jun 17, 2017
Is there any change on the beginning of the game between v0.15 and v0.22?
because I played again from the beginning and I don't find the same choices for nicki

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is there any change on the beginning of the game between v0.15 and v0.22?
because I played again from the beginning and I don't find the same choices for nicki
Nope, that’s all the same! Make sure you have the patch installed. If it doesn’t work, start a new game. You may be using an incompatible save file.

babar

Jun 17, 2017
Nope, that’s all the same! Make sure you have the patch installed. If it doesn’t work, start a new game. You may be using an incompatible save file.
I found the problem
it's because I wanted to identify the versions on the folders I re-extracted it and it works 2022-07-27.png

Reactions: NeonGhosts
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes