Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think it must be time for me to go to bed, I thought at first she was going to go all emo and start cutting herself, but it's her bra strap.

• Wow
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
As part of a new tier reward plan, I asked my $5 patrons to vote on Brittani's outfit for the next update. The tied-off shirt and high-waisted shorts are in a huge lead at the moment, with voting ending today. The red dress netted remarkably few votes, which surprised me since I love those high socks and sneakers.

In rendering news, I'm officially through all the early content set at the MC's condo, which primarily deal with Nicki and a new character. The first sex scene of this update has over 100 renders, which makes it about as large as Ashe's alleyway scene, with a similar number of options.

Moving onto scenes with Mason, Madison, Gabby, and Brittani which comprise the middle of this update, and should go pretty quickly since they're mostly just conversation scenes.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Posted another update on .

Tease004.png

Current render count is 450~. I'd be further along, but I lost two days of work time when thunderstorms basically knocked my power out for a couple of days. Sucks, but que sera, sera.

I've also outlined Chapter Four, and wrote the first bit of it. Trying to get a jump on it so I can be a little quicker with the next update.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
As part of a new tier reward plan, I asked my $5 patrons to vote on Brittani's outfit for the next update. The tied-off shirt and high-waisted shorts are in a huge lead at the moment, with voting ending today. The red dress netted remarkably few votes, which surprised me since I love those high socks and sneakers.

In rendering news, I'm officially through all the early content set at the MC's condo, which primarily deal with Nicki and a new character. The first sex scene of this update has over 100 renders, which makes it about as large as Ashe's alleyway scene, with a similar number of options.

Moving onto scenes with Mason, Madison, Gabby, and Brittani which comprise the middle of this update, and should go pretty quickly since they're mostly just conversation scenes.
Can't wait to meet Brittani. Think maybe we'll see her in the other outfits in the future, maybe in just the socks? ;)

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Really have been surprised how good this and Student Loan are. Would love to see more form the characters in both stories.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Just found this game yesterday and I really like it and am looking forward to the next update but is there any built in way to see how many points I have. I'm not very good at VNs and stuff like "almost but not quite" getting anal with Nicki and having no clue where I messed up really bothers me.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Just found this game yesterday and I really like it and am looking forward to the next update but is there any built in way to see how many points I have. I'm not very good at VNs and stuff like "almost but not quite" getting anal with Nicki and having no clue where I messed up really bothers me.
First of all, thanks for playing! Glad you're enjoying it.

In this specific case of Nicki's anal scene, it shouldn't be a matter of points - you just need the patch installed to take the anal option. I think. It's been a minute since I've played Chapter One, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And currently there's no way to check points. I'll be honest, I'm kind of trying to decide how I'd like to continue using the point system. At the beginning of the as-yet unreleased Chapter Three, I reset all of Nicki's points, because your relationship with her at the start of the chapter is being driven entirely by your relationship value established at the end of Chapter One, as well as the MC's own "dark" score. But then you do get the chance to earn more light or dark points over the course of the chapter, leading to one of two possible endings with her in the chapter.

And that's probably how I'll be approaching the point system going forward, so it doesn't become a big, unruly mess. Happy/dark points determine your relationship score, as well as how certain events go within a chapter. But then, once you reach a certain point where your relationship is defined by a major choice at a plot branch, I can wipe the happy/dark points and start over. That way, you're not screwed if you wound up short on points by making one wrong choice four chapters ago, or something like that.

I'll look into what I'd need to do to add a menu option to tally and display points. I try to keep the GUI very minimalist, because I think it helps with immersion. I kind of want people to forget they're playing a game, and instead just focus on following the story where they'd like to.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

OMG. Second image is HOT!

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
First of all, thanks for playing! Glad you're enjoying it.

In this specific case of Nicki's anal scene, it shouldn't be a matter of points - you just need the patch installed to take the anal option. I think. It's been a minute since I've played Chapter One, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And currently there's no way to check points. I'll be honest, I'm kind of trying to decide how I'd like to continue using the point system. At the beginning of the as-yet unreleased Chapter Three, I reset all of Nicki's points, because your relationship with her at the start of the chapter is being driven entirely by your relationship value established at the end of Chapter One, as well as the MC's own "dark" score. But then you do get the chance to earn more light or dark points over the course of the chapter, leading to one of two possible endings with her in the chapter.

And that's probably how I'll be approaching the point system going forward, so it doesn't become a big, unruly mess. Happy/dark points determine your relationship score, as well as how certain events go within a chapter. But then, once you reach a certain point where your relationship is defined by a major choice at a plot branch, I can wipe the happy/dark points and start over. That way, you're not screwed if you wound up short on points by making one wrong choice four chapters ago, or something like that.

I'll look into what I'd need to do to add a menu option to tally and display points. I try to keep the GUI very minimalist, because I think it helps with immersion. I kind of want people to forget they're playing a game, and instead just focus on following the story where they'd like to.
Thank you for the reply. I didn't install the patch because the OP says it's fan-made and unofficial but scanning through the thread it seems like that's just "cover your butt" language and the game is intended to be played with it installed. I'll replay with it before making any further comments on the game.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just so there is no confusion the game is intended to be played with the patch but it is just scurrilous gossip that our beloved dev has anything to do with its release. I do believe some extra code was dropped on the way to the grocery store and that is how it found its way out after being picked up by some unscrupulous individual. Oh, the everlasting shame of it.

• Sad

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm (finally) working on a series of signatures for Nicki, Gabby, Brittani, and Ashe. Not quite there yet. I'm still working on the design of the things, trying to come up with a uniform aesthetic. And I'm going to add a small animated component. But, they all basically look like this - the girl clothed at left, and naked on the right.

NickiSig.png

This is part of my planned bigger push for the game, in the next month or two. Once I've finished re-rendering Chapter One, the complete Chapter One - Three will be on Itchio, and I'll be launching my Subscribestar, which will effectively be a mirror of the Patreon. I'll also be launching my patrons-only Discord with Chapter Three, so it's easier for people to get in touch with me.

I've tried not to expand into too many places too quickly, but the Patreon grew a lot with the last update, and I'm hoping I see another small boom in subscribers with Chapter Three.

Also, I hit 500+ renders as of this morning, so I'm trucking right along on that end. I'd really like to have all the renders done by next Monday, but we'll see. Still have a few big scenes to get through. Currently rendering stuff with Madison, Brittani, and Gabby.

After that, I'll be onto the second big, sexy scene of this update, where two young ladies help you pick out a swimsuit for your sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes