Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Well here it is, a gallery mod to replay scenes in the game

Compatible with: Friends in Need
Game version: 0.4
Mod version: 0.4.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: place all files into the game folder and overwrite
hey, question, is this a full unlock gallery mod, or is more of a scene replay that only does the scenes you've seen?
i got 5 Ashe scenes i cant seem to watch, and not idea how to attain 'em

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
I actually prefer games where you can't have everything in a single playthrough
If I wanted to see everything in one playthrough I would play kinetic games
But dont you find it boring to start another playthrough just to get different girl since the story is same anyway ? I myself never play a game two times just to get another sex scene or another girl .I simply see scenes in gallary .There are rarely a handfull games that has siginificant change to make another playthrough worth the time.

Reactions: Socko55 and Loki95
Apr 1, 2023
But dont you find it boring to start another playthrough just to get different girl since the story is same anyway ? I myself never play a game two times just to get another sex scene or another girl .I simply see scenes in gallary .There are rarely a handfull games that has siginificant change to make another playthrough worth the time.
Thats why god invented the skip already read text button.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I get too bored, I just use the skip button

There are some visual novels I have played about ten time or more
And this will be another one of those
Plus, I prefer when these games have monogamy

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
If I get too bored, I just use the skip button

There are some visual novels I have played about ten time or more
And this will be another one of those
Plus, I prefer when these games have monogamy
i hope for your sake that you dont mix up the maya from this game with the maya from BaD. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
It's never boring,and the story is always different the way you play it.
They are so many different actions,emotions and changes that you can play on the different paths.
For example,if you treat Viola roughly on the dark path,you will not meet her again later,
same with nicki.
Every action you do changes the relationships with everyone around you,
in the good way or the darkest and harshest way.

That's why you can really keep playing this game,
to discover so many other things,all the emotions,
expressions,other story lines..
if you just want sex scenes,there are so many other games,
this is really much more,classier and better than that !!

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
It's never boring,and the story is always different the way you play it.
They are so many different actions,emotions and changes that you can play on the different paths.
For example,if you treat Viola roughly on the dark path,you will not meet her again later,
same with nicki.
Every action you do changes the relationships with everyone around you,
in the good way or the darkest and harshest way.

That's why you can really keep playing this game,
to discover so many other things,all the emotions,
expressions,other story lines..
if you just want sex scenes,there are so many other games,
this is really much more,classier and better than that !!
I meant it for other games .This game offers different feelings with diverging gameplay hence falls under those handful games.

Reactions: soprano31

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
YESSSSS. You have no idea, dude. To the point where I'd open up hundreds of script files and look through them to map it all out. If I only knew how to make a damn walkthrough mod.
I feel you man :( I have really bad OCD and have trouble just relaxing and picking what I feel like. Weed helps a little with that, though, for me anyways.

I forgot to mention that there's also a number of games out there where the consequences of any given choice don't always match the choice itself, which causes unpleasant surprises; and also a lot of games lock you onto a route with no way out of it. Neon is very trustworthy in this department, though, and does great enough on his setups and character introductions etc. that I haven't really been caught off guard with the outcomes of my MC's actions thus far; it's how I expected things to turn out when I chose that action. And if I get a little concerned about a choice I made earlier or something, Neon gives us usually at least one opportunity to ease up on a route, to try and shift gears to another one, etc.

This game really does stand out in so many ways. It's the only VN I've ever played where I genuinely get giddy like my old horny 16 year old self at the thought of replaying it to try out other choices. If I made walkthrough mods, this would be one where I'd actually have fun with it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
hey, question, is this a full unlock gallery mod, or is more of a scene replay that only does the scenes you've seen?
i got 5 Ashe scenes i cant seem to watch, and not idea how to attain 'em
It was meant as a scene replay for already seen scenes so the rest are locked.
Though I already had several questions how to unlock it so I'll probably just post a separate file or instructions with the gallery sometime.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have to be honest I completely forgot about Madison
Until someone started talking about her recently

I'm disgusted with myself
I'm supposed to be a gentleman
And a gentleman doesn't forget a beautiful lady
Who tf is Madison? I only know three people in this game. Gabby, Mason and my 'no incest sister' Nikki.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm curious would you guys let your favourite LI from the game spit in your mouth?
I would totally let mine do that
It sounds really hot

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes