PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Even more evidence that Joshy has been replaced with a alien. :oops::p

And in other news...:love:
View attachment 3082960
Oh wow. Is that supposed to be Madison now? If so, she looks much better imo; her previous face looked like a low poly toy doll. But, unfortunately, now she also just looks like an aged Pepper. Maybe that's because of the hair, though? I wonder if Neon is going to replace Madison's older model or something, unless I'm just really really wrong here :LOL:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm curious would you guys let your favourite LI from the game spit in your mouth?
I would totally let mine do that
It sounds really hot
I'm not into that, but I kiss my wife irl so if she wanted to spit in my mouth, I'd be fine with it. Seems like a quantity thing.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm curious would you guys let your favourite LI from the game spit in your mouth?
I would totally let mine do that
It sounds really hot
Wouldn't it be hotter if was after you just came in her mouth and she didn't swallow and it was passed around to all of your favorite LI first before it was passed back to her then it was spit into your mouth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
There is actual harem or the Mc will have to choose only one of the girls?
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.

Reactions: SlapE and Vlbc

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't worry, guys.

Somebody else will soon come here and ask the same "is this a Harem game" question again without having a glance at what other users just wrote a few post above his/hers/its/theirs/whatever-the-damn-pronoun-you-want. Very Soon. :whistle:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Don't worry, guys.

Somebody else will soon come here and ask the same "is this a Harem game" question again without having a glance at what other users just wrote a few post above his/hers/its/theirs/whatever-the-damn-pronoun-you-want. Very Soon. :whistle:
Kinda silly question with the corruption path available, harem is a consequence almost.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes