Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now that everyone has seen that sexy render with Mason
Are you all ready to join team perverts?

Just remember I am king pervert
When me and Mason are together there is no limit to the kinky stuff we would do
sadly no still i'm still gonna simp for Nicki the most and keep Mason as a friend only.

• Sad
Reactions: Bombmaster

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Haha
I have never even had a beer

But the thought of Mason spitting in my mouth is pretty hot
I think I might be a little perverted
Damn, I'm surprised. You honestly have a lot of weed energy. Just super chill and positive while focused on your virtual bitches :cool: Well now I'm very curious what you'd say under the influence :LOL: Make it happen for us Joshy! :p

You sure about that? I'm using your compressed version with patch but there's a scene with Ashe where she roleplays as the MC's sister. The walkthrough says a I should get two options 'Refuse' or 'accept'(with patch). I'm only getting the 'Refuse' option, I even downloaded it twice and reinstalled, but I got the same issue.
If the patch was enabled after the game was already started, it probably bugged out. In that case, you need to start a new game over again. If, however, the problem is the port itself, gonna need to find another one. If you're playing on an android, try this one instead by Koga. If just looking for a compressed version, not sure tbh. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn, I'm surprised. You honestly have a lot of weed energy. Just super chill and positive while focused on your virtual bitches :cool: Well now I'm very curious what you'd say under the influence :LOL: Make it happen for us Joshy! :p

If the patch was enabled after the game was already started, it probably bugged out. In that case, you need to start a new game over again. If, however, the problem is the port itself, gonna need to find another one. If you're playing on an android, try this one instead by Koga. If just looking for a compressed version, not sure tbh. Good luck.
Bro I can't believe you would call them bitches
As a sensitive new age man I can never say such bad words like that

Now I have to be twice as romantic to all these sweethearts to forget that evil word
And yes that will include even more handholding and kisses on the cheek

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Bro I can't believe you would call them bitches
As a sensitive new age man I can never say such bad words like that

Now I have to be twice as romantic to all these sweethearts to forget that evil word
And yes that will include even more handholding and kisses on the cheek
download (13).jpeg
One day tell me if is a elaborate con or something on Aussie water.

• Haha

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's not all bad
We also have spiders the size of my hand running across out bedroom walls at 3 am
And deadly snakes that often sneak into our yards

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's not all bad
We also have spiders the size of my hand running across out bedroom walls at 3 am
And deadly snakes that often sneak into our yards
Been there, done that. You're living on their property. Just treat them right or face their wrath. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I tried a few different things and it seems as though I'm going to have to begrudgingly start a new game. Thanks for the help, even if it wasn't the solution I was hoping for.

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
So am I understanding correctly that the plan is for the super nice path to lock you out of harem? And you have to be asshole or sugar daddy to maximize the number of partners?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So am I understanding correctly that the plan is for the super nice path to lock you out of harem? And you have to be asshole or sugar daddy to maximize the number of partners?
Read a few pages back. Someone quoted a old post from Neonghost about it.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes