Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't forget everyone
When Nicki & I have sex it's not just sex we are making sweet passionate love
Our souls merge as one while we make love and it is so romantic
I should really put on some nice music and light some candles to make it even more romantic
And put rose petals all over the bed too

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
i tried out the dark path a bit ago, and i really didn't like the way mc treated Nicki, other than the talk with her dickhead bf while he was fucking her, that part was awesome. should have had that in the non dark path in my opinion. that's definately a good way for mc to get back at that asshole for using Nicki to get money from him. especially after the way he treats her after he gives her the initial 20k. Brent is a loser and Nicki did well in leaving him, even if she made the wrong choice in not going back to Guy after that.
Firstly, the dark path is the rape/assault path; what you're describing (I believe) requires starting on the blackmail/manipulation/corruption/findom path (the 2nd option where you decide what to do with her after her revelation) and then just consistently being nice to her; it's like the "wholesome" blackmail/findom path, I guess it's considered corruption maybe? You should be on her romance path by the end if you keep being nice and doing things that she would want. She's a naughty adventurous girl, btw, and is open to instant apologies and backpedals when you reach just shy of going too far ;)

Anyways, point is you can do that without being on Nicki's dark path. I can personally confirm because I took that option and am NOT on Nicki's dark path, but her romance path :D (my save variables say as much). It may change when Neon redoes chp 1 though. There may also be a few unintented interactions in the code which will also be fixed at that point. We'll see I guess.

Also, don't forget that this game lets you swerve onto other paths with characters (where it makes sense), so even if that phone scene puts you on corruption path, you can easily swerve onto her romance path in the next one or two chapters.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Firstly, the dark path is the rape/assault path; what you're describing (I believe) requires starting on the blackmail/manipulation/corruption/findom path (the 2nd option where you decide what to do with her after her revelation) and then just consistently being nice to her; it's like the "wholesome" blackmail/findom path, I guess it's considered corruption maybe? You should be on her romance path by the end if you keep being nice and doing things that she would want. She's a naughty adventurous girl, btw, and is open to instant apologies and backpedals when you reach just shy of going too far ;)

Anyways, point is you can do that without being on Nicki's dark path. I can personally confirm because I took that option and am NOT on Nicki's dark path, but her romance path :D (my save variables say as much). It may change when Neon redoes chp 1 though. There may also be a few unintented interactions in the code which will also be fixed at that point. We'll see I guess.

Also, don't forget that this game lets you swerve onto other paths with characters (where it makes sense), so even if that phone scene puts you on corruption path, you can easily swerve onto her romance path in the next one or two chapters.
I have two playthroughs and on the dark(er) path I took it is hard to tell if it is really the dark path because although I have been pretty vile to her when I got to the last scene of the update she was still there and still kissed me. Even though I forced her to have anal sex in the first scene, forced her to have sex in the bathroom, forced her to do the photoshoot with Brittani, choked her with my cock while I was playing a video game, and told her in front of a little kid she looked like 10,000 dollars. But at times when I could have told her something really mean I decided not to in favor of something more complimentary, and when she wanted to just sleep next to me one night because she was lonely I didn't bother her. So you can have a very complicated relationship with Nikki and she will still make the choice to stay with you. Romance path? Absolutely not. But I am interested to see how far she will go with bad Guy.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Brent is a loser and Nicki did well in leaving him, even if she made the wrong choice in not going back to Guy after that.
Nikki dated one jerk, then lived with another jerk. Then she came to the MC to beg for alms, ready to endure any of his antics. The smartest thing to do would be to throw her out the door. Simply because this girl is broken. But MC acted like a classic incel during both of their meetings. That makes it very funny to watch. No matter which path you choose, MC is never a "good guy" or a "bad guy." He's always a pathetic and bitter jerk.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would never throw Nicki out
She is a sweet girl who has gone through so much

I really like how her storyline started
Except I do feel like I took advantage of her when the mc banged her
But that will be changed in the redo of chapter one.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Nikki dated one jerk, then lived with another jerk. Then she came to the MC to beg for alms, ready to endure any of his antics. The smartest thing to do would be to throw her out the door. Simply because this girl is broken. But MC acted like a classic incel during both of their meetings. That makes it very funny to watch. No matter which path you choose, MC is never a "good guy" or a "bad guy." He's always a pathetic and bitter jerk.
He was in love for her, the story is so good because describe how goes when a young man loves a bitch.

Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
There is no such thing as a non ridiculous harem path.
It's premise is literally every character falling for the protagonist to the point they even forego any kind of personal preferences and needs.
Money baby the true love all day long, uniting all gfs into one goal.
Sure we can get our way with girls by money or promises, But feelings is different.
and we cant have a good toxic relationship without mixed feelings!

Tho why Nicki: love/hate is interessing.
she did like Mc without money...
And now is fun being mean because she is guilty for takin advantage of Mc money(Or feeling corrupted, Inadequate), twice.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I have no fuckin clue how to tag people on here.

Someone ask Neon Ghosts if I will be able to rape Ashes mom?
Or if my wood is barking up the wrong tree.
I really don't want to divide my focus beyond the girls that are already present. The next two updates (not counting the reboot update) will give proper light/dark sex scenes to four love interests who don't otherwise have them yet. But after that, there are still a number of girls who need proper sex scenes, within the main cast. So, I want to give all the other characters some attention, before I spend too much time on ancillary characters.

But, I do have one scene planned for Bonnie. I currently have it planned for a pretty niche path, buuuut there's always the chance that she gets a few other appearances. I'm certainly fond of the character, and she presents all kinds of interesting possibilities.

Bon Bon.png

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I really don't want to divide my focus beyond the girls that are already present. The next two updates (not counting the reboot update) will give proper light/dark sex scenes to four love interests who don't otherwise have them yet. But after that, there are still a number of girls who need proper sex scenes, within the main cast. So, I want to give all the other characters some attention, before I spend too much time on ancillary characters.

But, I do have one scene planned for Bonnie. I currently have it planned for a pretty niche path, buuuut there's always the chance that she gets a few other appearances. I'm certainly fond of the character, and she presents all kinds of interesting possibilities.

View attachment 3094036
having mom and daughter into bed is the magnum opus. How to pull that with grace is another story!
Nice reading about new things. maybe our philanthrope MC paid a expensive treatment to help Cole. Hmm and the only way to Repay is.... well. You know.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 3094036
She is gorgeous. Can't help but wonder how that's going to work though, given everything we know about her.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018

View attachment 3094036
Well, We are only on 0.4.
I can wait to dark path her until 0.30 if I need to, I’ll be patient :devilish:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 3094036
In the end there is no harem path on the love route? just to be sure.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
There is no such thing as a non ridiculous harem path.
Its premise is literally every character falling for the protagonist to the point they even forego any kind of personal preferences and needs.
It's honestly weird how some people think harems are a real possibility that the average woman would consider, if only the guy were hot enough and rich enough and had a big huge wang. Last I checked, the research on cheating demonstrated that women cheat mostly when they're unhappy whereas men cheat regardless of how happy or unhappy their current relationship is. It really puts it into perspective. Most men see every single woman simultaneously as an opportunity for sex (and more, ofc, but usually just sex if they're not in love) whereas most women just want one great guy to give them all their focus and attention and love; other women would just get in the way of that. However, once it becomes just an exchange of sex and/or money, then that goes out the window because the woman isn't looking to be romantically satisfied in that situation. That's why a 'harem' makes sense on the corruption route and not the romance route.

I mean, does anyone seriously wonder why basically EVERY harem in history had eunuchs guarding them? Or why the harems were very strictly controlled in terms of freedom? I think it's obvious to most people. Sure, to guard from rape ofc; but I think the main reason is actually because none of those women were truly there by personal will and none of them were being romantically satisfied (meaning they would likely try to cheat if they thought they could get away with it). If they were there by will, it most probably wasn't for love except for the naive or manipulated, and if they did actually get anything out of it, it was security and maybe political power to some extent. But almost never true love. There's no way one man, no matter how great he is, can ever satisfy that many women at once. That's a religious fantasy created by men. Harems just aren't for women; they're for powerful men who treat their women like a resource to guard (in the real world, I mean).

Anyways, I went on a tangent. I think the majority of people who want a harem are aware it's not realistic, but I think they miss the fact that a romantic harem would be jarring and just not fit well with the direction FiN has taken. I like harem content too, btw, but it's very much a more fantastical hentai move rather than a more-or-less grounded VN.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
We've had this discussion on here a few times, I'll just briefly reiterate what I know from those discussions.

There won't be a traditional romance harem path like you find in a lot of games on here. There will however be some poly paths for certain combinations of girls (not known which girls yet), and those will be more on the romantic side of things from what I understand. Some girls flat out don't want to share you with anyone at all though, and will only accept a monogamous relationship.

There will however be a corruption harem path, where you can have most, if not all, girls in a single playthrough. However this won't be based on love, and won't be on the romantic side of things (well not entirely at least). It will be a harem founded on the promise of any or all of the following: wealth, power, security, and luxury. (Possibly other things too)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I have two playthroughs and on the dark(er) path I took it is hard to tell if it is really the dark path because although I have been pretty vile to her when I got to the last scene of the update she was still there and still kissed me. Even though I forced her to have anal sex in the first scene, forced her to have sex in the bathroom, forced her to do the photoshoot with Brittani, choked her with my cock while I was playing a video game, and told her in front of a little kid she looked like 10,000 dollars. But at times when I could have told her something really mean I decided not to in favor of something more complimentary, and when she wanted to just sleep next to me one night because she was lonely I didn't bother her. So you can have a very complicated relationship with Nikki and she will still make the choice to stay with you. Romance path? Absolutely not. But I am interested to see how far she will go with bad Guy.
Hmmm, yeah, I can see why that'd be confusing. I must've been meaner to her by a hair on mine, because she's gone for sure. Basically, the game is keeping track of two things for each character: the path that the MC is on with them; and then how many happy points (hpoints) or dark points (dkpoints) the MC has accrued with them. So, I guess the code decides (at least partially) whether Nicki leaves or not based on those points rather than just the MC's current path. Your good (or not-so-mean) actions saved you I guess :LOL: I'm curious too though how far she'll let evil Guy go.

Nope. The most we might get on romance path (besides a few girls willing to share with 1 or 2 others) is cheating on/with multiple LIs, but I guess no one would consider that harem or romance, so basically no. Now stop spamming the thread please lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes