SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nope. The most we might get on romance path is cheating on/with multiple LIs
There will be certain paths with polygamous/polyamorous relationships, so this isn't exactly true. It's done been stated there's a polyamorous character (We just don't know who yet) and characters who will be accepting of an open relationship. So sure there will be chances to cheat on characters when relationships start getting established, but not in all cases will it be cheating.

*Ok I think I misread this the first time, cause you said on multiple LI's. So my bad, yes we will probably be able to cheat even when we are with multiple Li's already. :p

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
There will be certain paths with polygamous/polyamorous relationships, so this isn't exactly true. It's done been stated there's a polyamorous character (We just don't know who yet) and characters who will be accepting of an open relationship. So sure there will be chances to cheat on characters when relationships start getting established, but not in all cases will it be cheating.

*Ok I think I misread this the first time, cause you said on multiple LI's. So my bad, yes we will probably be able to cheat even when we are with multiple Li's already. :p
Yes, sorry, I should've mentioned that too. I didn't because I was thinking moreso along the lines of having as many women as possible at once (which polygamy won't allow because it'll max at like 2-3 and only for a select few characters). I feel like if Neon does write cheating into the game, that's the closest we'll get to a sort of faux-harem. But, I bet you anything Neon will punish us heavily for that lmao and it's fun to think about what that'd look like. Unless we keep the women to a reasonable number (like 2 or 3 at most) and keep them VERY happy (and so not suspicious). Then maybe they won't find out :ROFLMAO: But ofc, that would be even further in concept from a harem.

Reactions: SlapE

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Last I checked, the research on cheating demonstrated that women cheat mostly when they're unhappy whereas men cheat regardless of how happy or unhappy their current relationship is. It really puts it into perspective. Most men see every single woman simultaneously as an opportunity for sex (and more, ofc, but usually just sex if they're not in love) whereas most women just want one great guy to give them all their focus and attention and love; other women would just get in the way of that.
You seriously don't understand how that indicates the opposite of what you're trying to argue? It's human nature for women to be satisfied with one man, and for men to desire more than one woman, and you think that argues against harems? "women want one great guy" does not logically correspond to "other women would get in the way of that". When you get right down to it, it all comes down to breeding, and one guy can breed multiple women, a woman can only be bred by one guy at once. That's why one male, multiple females is the natural social arrangement of so many different animal species, including homo sapiens. Monogamy is purely a social construct that only exists because of the historical dominance of Christianity. It is not human nature. The only reason people consider harems to be unrealistic is because they've been programmed to by society.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sure that the game is going to be indistinguishable from a harem game until such a time as one of Guys victims... er... love interests demands a commitment. Otherwise, Guy's just going to keep on moving to the next friend in need. The question is which of them would either want that or think they are in a position to demand it? It would be a hoot if someone flips the script and blackmails bad Guy into putting a ring on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I personally won't even try for a harem even if it's available
I mostly just want Mason & Nicki
On separate saves of course

I think Mason's solo path will be awesome
I'm going to show him he is a wonderful person who deserves a happy life
Same with Nicki

I will also be doing saves for all the other girls
And a man-whore save too

Oct 10, 2022
I personally won't even try for a harem even if it's available
I mostly just want Mason & Nicki
On separate saves of course

I think Mason's solo path will be awesome
I'm going to show him he is a wonderful person who deserves a happy life
Same with Nicki

I will also be doing saves for all the other girls
And a man-whore save too
How can you do that to sweet girl Gabby, what about barely standing on her own Pepper, a girl trying to survive in this wold world Viola? You are obligated to create at least one save for each girl, that is your duty man. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nikki dated one jerk, then lived with another jerk. Then she came to the MC to beg for alms, ready to endure any of his antics. The smartest thing to do would be to throw her out the door. Simply because this girl is broken. But MC acted like a classic incel during both of their meetings. That makes it very funny to watch. No matter which path you choose, MC is never a "good guy" or a "bad guy." He's always a pathetic and bitter jerk.
Hard disagree with this at least the way I played the good guy path. To me he just seemed like a caring and nice person I never got the pathetic bitter jerk vibe. Maybe im too nice but if I was the MC I would never kick her out especially because she does tell him how she never wanted to ask for the money to begin with. I just wouldnt give her a penny after the first time if she asked for it anyways but I would try to help her out in other ways if she was really a friend and not someone you wanted to just have sex with. Hell the broken aspect of Nicki's character makes me want to be there for even more.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How can you do that to sweet girl Gabby, what about barely standing on her own Pepper, a girl trying to survive in this wold world Viola? You are obligated to create at least one save for each girl, that is your duty man. :WeSmart:
I will be doing saves for all the girls
At the moment my mc is just banging everyone
But once the chapter one reboot is out
That is when I'll start having multiple saves for each girl

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Hard disagree with this at least the way I played the good guy path. To me he just seemed like a caring and nice person I never got the pathetic bitter jerk vibe. Maybe im too nice but if I was the MC I would never kick her out especially because she does tell him how she never wanted to ask for the money to begin with. I just wouldnt give her a penny after the first time if she asked for it anyways but I would try to help her out in other ways if she was really a friend and not someone you wanted to just have sex with. Hell the broken aspect of Nicki's character makes me want to be there for even more.
I don't want to get into a long polemic. Simple fact: MC is in the friend zone. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy pretending to be a friend of a girl he's sexually interested in. Moreover, he is also angry that she is dating someone else, despite the fact that he hasn't made any attempts to get closer to her. He is cowardly, pathetic and toxic. I think this is exactly how the DEV wanted to show it. And as far as I remember, it doesn't depend on which path you choose.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't want to get into a long polemic. Simple fact: MC is in the friend zone. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy pretending to be a friend of a girl he's sexually interested in. Moreover, he is also angry that she is dating someone else, despite the fact that he hasn't made any attempts to get closer to her. He is cowardly, pathetic and toxic. I think this is exactly how the DEV wanted to show it. And as far as I remember, it doesn't depend on which path you choose.
I agree if you are talking about the prologue but not for the entire package of the game which is why I disagreed cause I felt like he got better as the game went on and their relationship did too at least on the good path. But also I'm a bit like the MC in the prologue where I have no backbone and pathetic so that's probably why I disagreed as well since I saw the growth and how the MC improved himself though the game granted it only happened cause he got money but still improved.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I agree if you are talking about the prologue but not for the entire package of the game which is why I disagreed cause I felt like he got better as the game went on and their relationship did too at least on the good path. But also I'm a bit like the MC in the prologue where I have no backbone and pathetic so that's probably why I disagreed as well since I saw the growth and how the MC improved himself though the game granted it only happened cause he got money but still improved.
In any case, you can fantasize whatever you want. Who am I to tell you how to take this story? If for you, MC is a nice, good-natured guy, then so be it. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In any case, you can fantasize whatever you want. Who am I to tell you how to take this story? If for you, MC is a nice, good-natured guy, then so be it. :)
Thanks for being respectful of how I see things sorry if I came off a bit aggressive on how I disagreed just felt like I wanted to share how I saw things. But it's what I love about AVN's we both can interpret something completely different in these games and neither one of us is wrong.

Reactions: Rintal

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Thanks for being respectful of how I see things sorry if I came off a bit aggressive on how I disagreed just felt like I wanted to share how I saw things. But it's what I love about AVN's we both can interpret something completely different in these games and neither one of us is wrong.
Oh bro! Compared to the people with whom I am used to communicating on a daily basis, I didn’t even notice your “aggression,” if there was any. So don't worry about it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh bro! Compared to the people with whom I am used to communicating on a daily basis, I didn’t even notice your “aggression,” if there was any. So don't worry about it.
Dessolos is one of the coolest mofos here. Even when he thinks he's being an asshole or aggressive, he's not. He's just good people.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes