Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around much. I fucked up my back moving a bunch of tile, and I've been sick. So, most of my energy has been spent struggling through my day job, and then collapsing into bed as soon as possible. Still updating in my usual places, if you're curious what's going on with the game, though! Recently released some 4K wallpapers for Britt, Gabby, and Ashe, and I'm running a poll to determine Gabby's outfit for the next chapter.

View attachment 3291696 View attachment 3291697 View attachment 3291698

In some timelines, MC doesn't know Nicki left, yet. There's basically three ways that event can play out.
  • MC visited Nicki's apartment, and knows she's gone.
  • MC slept in the office, and Maya tipped him off that something's going on -- but he doesn't know what, yet.
  • MC slept at his place, and he's largely unaware that Nicki's left.
These will all be unified, and the fallout dealt with, in Chapter 10.

That said, it's always possible I goofed up on a bit of code -- continuity bugs can be hard to spot, when I have too many balls in the air. There's one with Ashe's path that I still need to fix, too.
IRL Gabbi is too young for my tastes and as full harem isn't an option for good guy Guy, she'll end up, most likely, as just a friend in my playthrough (on hold til more is known about final relationship outcomes), but always off the shoulder. If asked T or A I always answer both, but truth is its like 40% T 40% A and a solid 20% neck/shoulder. Always show the shoulders.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around much. I fucked up my back moving a bunch of tile, and I've been sick. So, most of my energy has been spent struggling through my day job, and then collapsing into bed as soon as possible. Still updating in my usual places, if you're curious what's going on with the game, though! Recently released some 4K wallpapers for Britt, Gabby, and Ashe, and I'm running a poll to determine Gabby's outfit for the next chapter.

In some timelines, MC doesn't know Nicki left, yet. There's basically three ways that event can play out.
  • MC slept in the office, and Maya tipped him off that something's going on -- but he doesn't know what, yet.

That said, it's always possible I goofed up on a bit of code -- continuity bugs can be hard to spot, when I have too many balls in the air. There's one with Ashe's path that I still need to fix, too.
Hmm I'm partial to number two myself but Def is right they are all awesome.

See Def...all perfectly clear now isn't it?

He just mostly does and says things to impress the ladies....
To the untrained eye there is no difference between a simp and an alpha simp.
But I'm a master I can spot them straight away.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

The best outcome would be the third,
Where she looks cheerful,flirty,but not too provocative.

And i really hope that your back gets better soon,
and that you heal well,
everything is secondary,but your health always comes first.

Oct 10, 2022
I'll give an example.
Remember at the start of the game when Nicki asked for money?

A simp would have given it to her no questions asked.
But an alpha simp would have said that he would only give her the money if she dumped Brent and started to sort her life out.
Then you are just a simp, when I said that you've given me hell. :confused:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

372_Camera.png
373_Camera.png
374_Camera.png
Sorry to hear you hurt yourself, bro. Feel better soon.

As for the images, 3 is def more to her style/personality.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Gabby looking great in all of them. But I think 3 is the best.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

372_Camera.png
373_Camera.png
374_Camera.png

For me personally, #2 and #3 look the best. I'm not too big on #1, doesn't really fit her as well as the other two. I guess it would depend on if you want her to keep her usual style, which would be more in line with #3. Or if you want her to come off as a bit more mature, then #2 would be better. You can't go wrong either way, in my opinion.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This thread is getting weirder...:oops:

Anyway.

I like the one on the left and the middle one. Feels more cute and less sensual, which is what i thin Gabby would go for in clothes.:):love:

Also out of curiosity, what is Ashe's continuity bug?:unsure:

Reactions: GokutheG
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes