RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing V0.9b, will try to post someting more detailed later. But that was at the same time a evil and funny cliffhanger. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do you think you do it then?
It can be summed up in one word. Leverage. Guy is well versed at using it against women who need his help and even jealous boyfriends who want to go to college. He will need to level up his dark arts to corner somebody like Lucien, but it can be done. A dude like that makes enemies, and Guy is pretty good at making friends.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How do you think you do it then?
How would i do it? Bail Gabby's dad out of prison, he has connections in the criminal underground. Pay him well to pay anonymously a guy to go and shoot Lucien. Pay some afore and well after. Done. Police won't dig too much for a bunch of criminals who had some score to set.

NeonGhosts feel free to use this plot element if you like it :)

Last edited:

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Hey guys, im replaying the game again and i want to make sure about something the WT isn t sure about!

if you assault viola while modeling in the shop when you first encounter her, does she appears in the game again or not? WT doesn't know xD

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hey guys, im replaying the game again and i want to make sure about something the WT isn t sure about!

if you assault viola while modeling in the shop when you first encounter her, does she appears in the game again or not? WT doesn't know xD
No. She won't be there to be resqued at the bus station as far as i know.

Reactions: Real Trampas
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes