Oct 10, 2022
I've thought of a good way Nicki could make evil path Guy suffer.
She could make him watch as she fucks a bbc!!! And not in a wholesome romantic sharing situation but in a mean 'sucked in I'm fucking another guy even though you love me' type of way
That's a curious thing. Is MC even love Nicki on evil path? Or just overly possessive of her? :unsure:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
He is not sympathetic at all. He drags the girl away screaming and when Guy tries to interneve he hits him in the solar plexus. Also Lucien is the one who goes around carrying a gun.
Plus all the shit Lucien do while he stands guard. So don't expect those two scumbags to turn on each other.
I haven't played the update so obviously I don't have a clue either way. Also not an expert lol. But, my understanding: sometimes you will have more.. ~normal or less psychopathic people carrying out that kind of shit for dudes like Lucien. And contrary to expectation, they are usually the most defensive and violent if their sympathies or vulnerabilities get called out, or questioned, or someone tries to reason or plea with them; especially if it isn't in private. They don't want to appear weak to their more ruthless peers, because that would fast make them a target. Whereas the worst ones usually don't have anything to worry about as long as they're loyal. This is just my own interpretation anyways, obviously that doesn't excuse any of them or anything like that. Just another example of how weird human psychology can be.

Speaking of how MC will resolve the problem of Lucien, I wonder if we can utilize those obnoxious social media twerps to do some actual good instead of trash clickbait :unsure: (character arc! :p) After all, corruption or no, too many eyes on an issue almost always demands something to be done by authorities. And I do agree with Dee that it would be kinda neat if one of Lucien's own men were the one to pull the trigger.

I just wanted to say why I don't like her, not because she had previous relationship
Oh yeah, I agree with you. From memory, most people didn't like her "betrayal", very very few came off as "she's not a virgin" types.

But fair enough on your other points, I get you. Like I said, a good portion of that reply honestly wasn't even aimed at you, it was based on other people's reactions. So probably not very fair to you in hind sight, but I guess I really just felt like typing it out :LOL:

Fuck, that's one of your best renders yet! :love: Those colors suit her

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I haven't played the last update because it's not public release by Neon but a leak. Are we gonna have public anytime soon? :)
I’d originally said I’d put it out on Wednesday, but I may just go ahead and drop it earlier. Need to fix a small bug that a supporter located, but after that it should be good to goooo.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really liked Guy's outfit at the start of this update. If I was there I would probably have beaten him up and stole his shirt, shoes and trousers.

Ahegaosm

Oct 13, 2021
When Nicki comes out about her trauma and MC keeps being so incensitive I can't ever be immersed into that kind of character roleplaying. I keep thinking "wtf is wrong with you *ssh*le" every time he acts like his annoyance is more important than comforting Nicki and making her feel safe wth went through the dev's head

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I’d originally said I’d put it out on Wednesday, but I may just go ahead and drop it earlier. Need to fix a small bug that a supporter located, but after that it should be good to goooo.
Hey dude I saw someone mention Mason wearing a sort of cat outfit this update was that in the demo version? Because I never saw it.

If I made a bad choice and missed it I'll definitely have to start again because that's something I don't want to miss. I have been looking forward to it ever since you showed us the teaser of it a while ago.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I really liked Guy's outfit at the start of this update. If I was there I would probably have beaten him up and stole his shirt, shoes and trousers.
I really didn't expect this from you,joshy !!

I understand that you want Mason Nicki to eat her out like a little teeming kitten until she experiences the most squirting,
most thunderous orgasm,
after which you lick it all up with a gorgeous smile,
everyone gets hungry sometimes..:cautious::cautious:

I can also understand that you have emptied all his bank accounts,
you have to keep getting the money from somewhere for Emma,Maya and all the rest of the girls,
you really can't keep donating to the sperm bank every day,
they're really starting to tire of you there..:cautious::cautious:

But now you also take off his stockings,shirt,pants and shoes in the middle of the night,
and then run after him to try to rip off his last possession,his underpants..
Why,Why,joshy ?
Leave the man in his dignity a little.. :cry::cry:
8sk52j.png

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
i dont know who the fuck made this game, if it was a lone guy, a group of people, or an alien , whoever or whatever was... let me tell ya

this game is one of the best fucking games i played... man..it is not about the choices,because a lot of game have choices and in those games... choices doesn t matter, or they look like they matter... but not really... in this one IT DOES

the amount of new fucking dialogues i am getting just by chosing different choices and carrying different paths from past gameplays its insane, it feels like im playing the game again from zero!!!!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really didn't expect this from you,joshy !!

I understand that you want Mason Nicki to eat her out like a little teeming kitten until she experiences the most squirting,
most thunderous orgasm,
after which you lick it all up with a gorgeous smile,
everyone gets hungry sometimes..:cautious::cautious:

I can also understand that you have emptied all his bank accounts,
you have to keep getting the money from somewhere for Emma,Maya and all the rest of the girls,
you really can't keep donating to the sperm bank every day,
they're really starting to tire of you there..:cautious::cautious:

But now you also take off his stockings,shirt,pants and shoes in the middle of the night,
and then run after him to try to rip off his last possession,his underpants..
Why,Why,joshy ?
Leave the man in his dignity a little.. :cry::cry:
View attachment 3699092
An awesome post as usual Soprano but Guy can keep his underpants lol.

• Haha
Reactions: soprano31
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes