PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
i dont know who the fuck made this game, if it was a lone guy, a group of people, or an alien , whoever or whatever was... let me tell ya

this game is one of the best fucking games i played... man..it is not about the choices,because a lot of game have choices and in those games... choices doesn t matter, or they look like they matter... but not really... in this one IT DOES

the amount of new fucking dialogues i am getting just by chosing different choices and carrying different paths from past gameplays its insane, it feels like im playing the game again from zero!!!!
yeah, finding a good VN on here is infinitely harder than finding a good book or movie or game. i mean, it makes sense as to why, but still. im really glad i was able to find this one when i did. because the search-d/l-play-for-10-or-30m-before-uninstalling-and-starting-over.. process, is a fucking chore lol

Reactions: Feyd and Jaffa55

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah, finding a good VN on here is infinitely harder than finding a good book or movie or game. i mean, it makes sense as to why, but still. im really glad i was able to find this one when i did. because the search-d/l-play-for-10-or-30m-before-uninstalling-and-starting-over.. process, is a fucking chore lol
im glad im easy to please when it comes to entertainment I have about 30 or so AVN's I consider good while most of the others ive played I consider enjoyable only have a few that are bad but still can't help but to play or like it still lol. Tho im only at about 100 AVN's played to completion of said update only dropped maybe 3 -5.

This AVN for me it's in a weird spot I consider it good / S tier on some level because of characters like Nicki , Ashe ( maybe Risa will see in when public is out). But then when I think about characters that need more love or the plot so far it hard for me to rate the game. Tho I do think when said characters get love this game will easily be a S tier game no contest for me cause Neon has done a good shop on the initial setup of characters like Pepper , Brittani , even her mother and I hate to say it cause I hate her guts. Viola is really the only character I feel that needs extra attention right now and maybe Alex since she is meant to be a LI or secondary * this going by the update prior to this one as im waiting for the public release*

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When Nicki comes out about her trauma and MC keeps being so incensitive I can't ever be immersed into that kind of character roleplaying. I keep thinking "wtf is wrong with you *ssh*le" every time he acts like his annoyance is more important than comforting Nicki and making her feel safe wth went through the dev's head
There's a llllot of little things in the first three chapters that I'm not entirely happy with, which continued to have some knock-on effects in terms of characterization, etc. Most of that's linked to me not setting up enough variables to add nuance to some interactions -- Nicki's a big victim of this, as is Gabby. I'd like to fix some of this with the Chapter One redo, but I also don't want to fall into the trap of redoing vast swathes of content, while trying to make new stuff. So, I'll clean it up as best I can, but some of this stuff falls into a big category I like to call, "Stuff to fix once the game's more or less finished."

Hey dude I saw someone mention Mason wearing a sort of cat outfit this update was that in the demo version? Because I never saw it.

If I made a bad choice and missed it I'll definitely have to start again because that's something I don't want to miss. I have been looking forward to it ever since you showed us the teaser of it a while ago.
I'd have to double-check, but as I recall you basically just need to be on a non-platonic route with Mason (i.e. accepted the blowjob at your studio). Then, once you're texting him, tell him you'll be bringing him to the eye doctor, and then ask him about sex before his appointment. If your relationship is 1 (love/affection) or 0 (friendly) he'll send you a couple of photos of him in the cat costume. If your relationship is 2 (kind of a jerk), you get a different photo.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I decided I'm just going to fuck every girl. Normally I don't do that, but these babes all need lots of love, so I'll be the biggest slut around.
Careful not to cause tooooo much trouble ;) Although I think you will eventually have to choose at some point, if you're going for romance routes I mean. My choices would prolly be Cassie > Gabby > Brit > Carolina but it's constantly changing every time I play tbh

Reactions: Feyd and Jaffa55

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Careful not to cause tooooo much trouble ;) Although I think you will eventually have to choose at some point, if you're going for romance routes I mean. My choices would prolly be Cassie > Gabby > Brit > Carolina but it's constantly changing every time I play tbh
I plan on settling down eventually and you probably already know this, but my first choices are Mason & Nicki and at the moment Risa in in third.

I'm a bit like you at the moment I'm falling for a new babe each update. Neon is making it so hard to choose and I fucking love that.

Reactions: Jaffa55

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I plan on settling down eventually and you probably already know this, but my first choices are Mason & Nicki and at the moment Risa in in third.

I'm a bit like you at the moment I'm falling for a new babe each update. Neon is making it so hard to choose and I fucking love that.
yeah, tell me about it. i can kinda understand ppl who want a harem romance route because it is hard. but all good things require sacrifice :cry:

though if neon does end up implementing that special harem route when the game's done, i think that would turn out really good too. i guess it would have a different tone to current game, probably have a nostalgic feel reminiscent of those great japanese hentais of old, but definitely still good!

Reactions: Feyd

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah, tell me about it. i can kinda understand ppl who want a harem romance route because it is hard. but all good things require sacrifice :cry:

though if neon does end up implementing that special harem route when the game's done, i think that would turn out really good too. i guess it would have a different tone to current game, probably have a nostalgic feel reminiscent of those great japanese hentais of old, but definitely still good!
Honestly I wouldn't play a harem route. But I don't mind throuples on rare occasions.

Reactions: tuskedkibbles

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'd be all about it. I hate rejecting LIs makes me sad. As it stands I'm waiting til we know who is up for throuples so I can play with the least amount of rejections possible, by only focusing on those LIs from the start.
I think that doesn't affect me as much because I got used to it when I started playing Japanese visual novels years before I found adult games.
That said I certainly wouldn't complain about a Mason & Nicki throuple.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
but u said u were going to sex them all :unsure:
Yeah, but after a while I want to fully commit to one girl.
When I think harem I think every girl willing to share forever. But I'll just have some casual fun for now.

Or I might even not end up pounding every vagina in town I haven't decided for sure yet.

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'd have to double-check, but as I recall you basically just need to be on a non-platonic route with Mason (i.e. accepted the blowjob at your studio). Then, once you're texting him, tell him you'll be bringing him to the eye doctor, and then ask him about sex before his appointment. If your relationship is 1 (love/affection) or 0 (friendly) he'll send you a couple of photos of him in the cat costume. If your relationship is 2 (kind of a jerk), you get a different photo.
You also need to follow the proper dialogue path. First you confirm the appointment to go to ophtalomologist with him, then you need to ask him if he wants to have some fun before (which in my opinion is a bit of a dick line, if you are in a Mr Nice path with her, but whatever... it's Cat Mason pics!)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't even need a full harem. id be happy with just Nicki , Risa and Ashe and maybe Viola as a maid on Fridays:)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Harems are nice but I don't need one. So long as their is a poly relationship, I'm happy. I just don't like solo routes.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes