Lord Katakuri

Oct 10, 2019
Careful not to cause tooooo much trouble ;) Although I think you will eventually have to choose at some point, if you're going for romance routes I mean. My choices would prolly be Cassie > Gabby > Brit > Carolina but it's constantly changing every time I play tbh
For me it’s Brit all day for now (with probably Viola as a maid) :4Head:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only mom I like is Carolina. I im not it Madison at all. Isabella (Brit's mom) looks wise is just okay to me nothing special tho she is really hot when she is dressed up for a photoshoot otherwise just okay to me. But her personality doesn't make her attractive to me wouldn't stick my dick in her if she paid me , I don't trust her to pull something to get Guy's money. She comes across as a gold digger more than anything Nicki has done to me.

Lord Katakuri

Oct 10, 2019
katakuri where the hell are you mate??? its about time you show up in the story again . somone kidnapped your sister and destroyed the whole cake island with ice... dude :KEK:
katakuri where the hell are you mate??? its about time you show up in the story again . somone kidnapped your sister and destroyed the whole cake island with ice... dude :KEK:
No worries in the next arc with a huge power up coming :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Real Trampas

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
FYI: Public version of Friends in Need is now unlocked. It adds a proper ending to the chapter, and a romance scene with Risa, as well as some miscellaneous image fixes, typo fixes, and other things I likely forgot.

Please remember to start your game from the end of Chapter 8, or you may (will) get some variable-related errors.

IMG_0062.png

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
FYI: Public version of Friends in Need is now unlocked. It adds a proper ending to the chapter, and a romance scene with Risa, as well as some miscellaneous image fixes, typo fixes, and other things I likely forgot.

Please remember to start your game from the end of Chapter 8, or you may (will) get some variable-related errors.
We can't start over? Damn.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Friends in Need [Ch. 9 v0.60c] [NeonGhosts]

NOTE: Taboo patch is included, but is not applied, you can also change patch in "game" folder to "True".

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Mason makes me want to be the best man I possibly can be.

View attachment 3702450
Fuck yeah!!!
Dude, you have created a work of art not only the game but Mason too. There are so many sexy things I want to do with him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

JayTee4

Apr 3, 2021
Really enjoying your work, Neon. The variations in how the characters interact based on the choices made by the player gives this one a lot of replay value! One issue that I caught - if you choose to have the MC be confrontational with Risa's dad, Mr. Rhodenbarr starts addressing the MC as "Mr. Harrison" even if you changed the MC's last name. Thanks for your efforts!

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes