Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
haven't really gone on the darker stuff with Guy other than fucking Nicki while she is on the phone with Brent. Guy's a positive guy and i just don't see him as an abuser. though i would like to see the references to his sister become less creepy. it seems that something has happened with his mother and sister in the past that Neon hasn't gotten into yet. wonder when the next update will be ready.
when did the on phone with brent thing happen?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
when did the on phone with brent thing happen?
if you fuck Nicki hard in the ass during her visit where she asks to borrow money initially, Guy has her call Brent while he is fucking her. it's funny as hell because even though she is on the phone with him, she is getting pounded hard and is loving it. there are certain choices before that which need to be made. sorry i can't recall them now since it's been a while since i last played. but those choices are there. kinda wish i had screenshotted that now.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I’d need to check the exact sequence, but I think it’s fairly easy to get there if you do the corruption path with Nicki, where you just pay her for sex.
It would be great if being abusive the first time with nicki wouldn't have too much consequences in their relationship and the good path would still be open, if it's not like this already. A bit of brent humiliation is sweet.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It would be great if being abusive the first time with nicki wouldn't have too much consequences in their relationship and the good path would still be open, if it's not like this already. A bit of brent humiliation is sweet.
I do like this idea but I do think it should take time. Like if you rape her at the start of the game it should have consequences and shouldn't be able to get on the good path right away. But if Guy does nothing but good options after that point, I do think should be able to get back onto the good path. As much as I hate doing the rape option the conversation they have when she returns is really good in terms of emotions for both dark and light paths. So it would be interesting to see that expanded on showing Nicki fully forgiving him and getting back onto the good path

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I do like this idea but I do think it should take time. Like if you rape her at the start of the game it should have consequences and shouldn't be able to get on the good path right away. But if Guy does nothing but good options after that point, I do think should be able to get back onto the good path. As much as I hate doing the rape option the conversation they have when she returns is really good in terms of emotions for both dark and light paths. So it would be interesting to see that expanded on showing Nicki fully forgiving him and getting back onto the good path
I'm not sure that would really work thematically

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well Guy didn't rape Nicki, he just asked her where she wanted it and she told him to fuck her ass. and he did. hard. Nicki likes it a bit rough. and of course, i live to humiliate both Brent and Jamie as much as possible. so hope there will alot more in the future. even little side stories like cuck Brent side story. i really gotta say i loved that..alot. now i want to also humiliate Risa's asshole Dad and have Guy learn some self defence to go after the drug dealer and his tough guy security guy. something along the lines of Spock's nerve pinch which renders him immoble so that Guy and whoever else can beat em senseless and they can't do shit. then have them sitting there with their drugs and guns around them when the cops show up. yeah i got some imagination. if only i had time to go and make my own game..which i don't.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
might not but idk just feels like she does act like it's not that big of a deal if I recall correctly after the first time if you don't do any more dark path options from what I can recall. "Machete" idea got me thinking and I just felt like if she doesn't act like it's a big deal if you don't do anymore dark path options forgiving him after certain amount of time or good choices isn't to far fetched for a game. Granted something like rape should never be forgiven imo but with how she acts from what I can recall I do think would make it a bit more interesting and wouldn't be a big deal to forgive him eventually if she does act like nothing happened if you keep doing good path choices after the first one.

Unless im mistaken and I just forgot how she acts as I only played through the dark path like twice once going full dark and once doing only good path choices after the initial dark choice in ch 1. I only read the dialogue on the dark path while skipping the actual dark lewd scenes. So it's quite possible I'm forgetting something so im just going off what I can recall.

well Guy didn't rape Nicki, he just asked her where she wanted it and she told him to fuck her ass. and he did. hard. Nicki likes it a bit rough. and of course,
I don't recall every seeing this the only path ive seen it on Nicki calls guy out for raping her when she returns. Guess there is another option to get that scene

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ah well i didn't play the dark route other than the scene with Brent on the phone. i ignored any and all dark path choices after that. and the phone thing wasn't really a dark path choice if i remember since it was just something that happens when Guy and Nicki fuck for the first time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It is like this already. After she comes back in chapter three, if you pick all the good options you are on her good path no matter what you did to her in chapter one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
wish the dev focuses on playtime rather then to focus on the 4 months deadline
I already stopped 22h of playtime. I would cut it in half, because I already did some things multiple times, but overall if you go in fresh I would say you already get 10h with v0.60. So I am not sure what you are hinting at. You can't really judge the story from release to release. You have to judge it, when the story is finished, it isn't an episodic format.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I already stopped 22h of playtime. I would cut it in half, because I already did some things multiple times, but overall if you go in fresh I would say you already get 10h with v0.60. So I am not sure what you are hinting at. You can't really judge the story from release to release. You have to judge it, when the story is finished, it isn't an episodic format.
So when is it finished? no one can judge any VN around here, this way.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
no one can judge any VN around here
Fair point. Sure you can judge what is there to the release, but judging only the new storypoints in a release by its own, is unfair, when it isn't crafted as episode. It is like judging a chapter in a book by a few pages.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Fair point. Sure you can judge what is there to the release, but judging only the new storypoints in a release by its own, is unfair, when it isn't crafted as episode. It is like judging a chapter in a book by a few pages.
all I'm trying to do is get a long enough fap. Is that too much to ask for? Also, after the first nut, I become fairly philosophical, so the story should be enjoyable as well.
and no large titties I prefer tiny things; medium-sized ones are okay, but no large bazoombas, please.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The amount of work put into this game is amazing. Seriously Neon is one of the hardest working devs I have seen.
There are so many choices and hot babes to track in the variables it would turn my hair grey if I had to keep track of that.

It's the game that I recreated a SS account for that's how much I care about it. I'm treating the game as if I'm on a long car trip and I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Sure, some updates will seem shorter because of choices I made but I don't really care about that. I care about the feeling I get when I do play a new update which is happiness.

Allright enough mushy stuff let's talk about these smoking hot babes.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Like if you rape her at the start of the game it should have consequences
I wasn't meaning that far. Just having degrading humiliating consensual sex with her and send pictures/call to her bf. Something she can agree to and enjoy as a one-timer.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes