Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
great game dev! but how can I get the new scene in ch 2? I tried many things and did not see anything different
When you meet Gabby you can't let her go to bed or you leave the house too early. After you finish either the light or dark sex scene then on your way out of the house you'll hear a noise and have the opportunity to investigate or leave. Choosing investigate gets the new scene. I was able to get it off a fresh save.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts

Bug report:

When selecting the top choice Ashe.
View attachment 2152390

I get this:
View attachment 2152391

No errors with the other choices.

I'm also using that patch you just linked recently in this thread. Just FYI.
Hey, there! It looks like you didn't play the final/official version of Chapter Three, before playing this one. The initial release lacked a few features, including this variable which determined which girl you'd later jerk off to in the evening. Load a save from the end of Chapter Two and ctrl-skip through the chapter, and it should fix it.

Sorry about that! Perils of serialized development and inept coding.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Impact isn't totally clear on all the choices, but the choices vary wildly, especially if you have the additional content (not for the faint of heart). Lots of dialogue impact in the short term though.

There's about 7 females introed at differing amounts. Depending on choices, there's about 3 or 4 you can have significant sexual contact with.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hey, first of all, welcome back! I'm glad people continue to enjoy Gabby, as she remains one of my favorite girls to write. I actually played her "dark love" path today, where you gaslight and manipulate her.. Got me thinking about some of the fun that could lead to. But, I like playing her sweetheart path, too.

I definitely have plans for Viola in that direction! There's a line of dialogue in the Brittani event in Chapter Four that hints at it.

Ashe will be back in Chapter Four for a proper date (and even more kinky content), so you won't need to wait too long. Between her and Brittani, it's going to be a good update for people who love well-endowed blondes.

As for the muscle girl, she'll be in the next update! Her name's Alex. There's actually a demo up under the $15 tier on my Patreon right now, which allows people to play through the prologue of the next update - it features content with Nicki, Alex, Carolina (not much, just a brief scene), and Pepper. Though, the sexual content is contained exclusively to Nicki. Here's a little teaser for Alex, who now has pink hair. I'd based her on this fitness influencer I have a crush on, and she changed her hair from blonde to pink, so it felt appropriate. :LOL:

View attachment 2152217

I really like how the tattoos and shaggy brown hair look on her. Big, big tomboy energy.

Ack! That's the result of one of those incorrectly written if/elif statements I mentioned in one of the last few pages. I thought I fixed them all, but I found a couple more after your comment prompted me to go line-by-line looking for more. If you download and extract it into your 'game' folder, it should overwrite your script files, and correct the problem.
ETA on the next chapter? cuz I can't wait!!!

Reactions: oste22

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
A fun game. An interesting anthology like game which is actually worth reading through as opposed to just skipping to the good stuff.... but fucking hell the game feels like it's being held back by making Nicki such an idiot. Like.... she's so stupid I'm looking for the option to just tell her to bolt. I can appreciate that desperate times make people do desperate things but the whole plot around her just seems artificially complicated. It's hard to see how I'm actually helping her when she obviously can't look after herself.

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
I mean just being honest Tatoos don't really 'do it' for me at all. I couldn't explain why really either. But I like what you've created so far (just found it the other day) Appreciate the good hard work you put in. Also the writing for Gabby is especially funny at times well done o/ ( I tend to peak down the dark route for a bit with with save since I really enjoy the decent guy vibe far more but seeing both ways of story telling is interesting.) Ah and I enjoyed the Count of Monte Cristo getting a nice drop in the story ^^

I hope in the several endings there is a 'group' ending in a positive way since ... well this is a big group lol

Reactions: walls77

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hey, there! It looks like you didn't play the final/official version of Chapter Three, before playing this one. The initial release lacked a few features, including this variable which determined which girl you'd later jerk off to in the evening. Load a save from the end of Chapter Two and ctrl-skip through the chapter, and it should fix it.

Sorry about that! Perils of serialized development and inept coding.
asian thumbs up optimized.gif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So only one path is possible?

Is there is a walkthrough mod?
There are multiple girls, you can have fun with all of them.
If there will be a harem, probably, but unlikely with all the girls.

There are multiple routes for each girl.
Mostly a love route or a maledom route, some have a very rapy path as well.
As for a WT, you don't really need one. Choices are rather clear, especially for the different paths.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is it harem?
It's hard for me to say yes or no right now, since I'm still a long way out from the ending. You'll be free to pursue multiple girls for a while, but the time is coming where a girl might want to make things more serious with you. Since I try to keep one foot in reality, that will likely mean you can't date her, while openly being with everyone else. But, with basically every girl having a corruption route, it would be easy to see how you could have a harem of sugar-babies/friends with benefits. Probably won't happen on the pure love path, though. I just don't see any way to write Gabby, Brittani, and Madison dating the MC at the same time, without it being dumb.

I just waiting for the android version to pop up so I can download and play. Looking forward to the new content.
Ack, sorry about that. I really need to find a good tutorial on porting from Ren'py to Android. Just haven't had the time to really learn it, yet. Hopefully I can make sure that's on deck before the next full release.

I mean just being honest Tatoos don't really 'do it' for me at all. I couldn't explain why really either. But I like what you've created so far (just found it the other day) Appreciate the good hard work you put in. Also the writing for Gabby is especially funny at times well done o/ ( I tend to peak down the dark route for a bit with with save since I really enjoy the decent guy vibe far more but seeing both ways of story telling is interesting.) Ah and I enjoyed the Count of Monte Cristo getting a nice drop in the story ^^

I hope in the several endings there is a 'group' ending in a positive way since ... well this is a big group lol
Hey, thanks for playing! Glad you're enjoying it! Honestly, I love writing the good guy stuff. But, the adversarial relationships are fun, too. As for The Count of Monte Cristo, I did one of those One Hundred Books to Read Before You Die lists a few years ago, and fell in love with that book. Immensely quotable. It'll pop up a few more times in the next couple of chapters.

ETA on the next chapter? cuz I can't wait!!!
My plan at present is to put out something this month, around 700-800 renders, though it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to get the whole chapter done. I'm currently over 300 renders, so I've got a little ways to go. Got a few long days ahead of me. But, I'm doing something different this dev cycle, and actually naming/setting all the images as I go, which means that once it's done, it's done, and I won't have to spend a few days just setting and testing images.

Here's a breakdown I gave to my high tier patrons a little while back, to let everyone know where things stand.

X = written

XX = written and rendered

• Nicki and Guy Intro, three paths. XX
  • Nicki, Guy, and Alex, exposition and intro with small path differences. XX
  • Nicki and Guy in the hot tub with small path differences. XX
  • Guy, Nicki, and Carolina brief chat. XX
  • Guy and Pepper, some choices. XX
  • Guy texts Gabby, meets Ashe at park, few choices and multiple variations. X
  • Guy, Brittani, and Jamie photoshoot, big scene with multiple choices/paths. X
  • Guy alone at condo, brief exposition scene. X
  • Guy and Ashe date, two main paths, with multiple choices/variations.
  • Guy and Mason, brief chat, mostly linear. X
  • (Spoiler-y scene.) mostly linear with alignment variations. X
  • Guy, (spoiler), and Ashe, mostly linear with variations for Ashe's relationship.
  • Guy and Ashe, or Guy alone, exposition.
  • Guy, Gabby, Madison, set-up/exposition, mostly linear. X
  • Guy and Gabby, with variations for Gabby's relationship, and a few choices.
  • Guy and Madison, two paths.
  • Guy and the Barron family, mostly linear.
  • Guy and Gabby, two paths with choices.
  • (Spoiler-y scene.)

So, what I'll likely do is get at least the big photoshoot done, and then roll that out to patrons on the usual release schedule, before dropping the full Chapter Four release in early-to-mid December. Honestly it all just depends on how quickly I finish the photoshoot and Ashe's date, as those are going to be the big hurdles, due to the volume of renders, and multiple paths for Ashe. All downhill from there, though.

For any people new to the thread/game, I posted my weekly where I share current progress on the game, and talked a little about Pepper. These updates are always free and open to the public, so I can be as transparent as possible about where things stand.

4b039.png

Xypher

May 1, 2017
It's hard for me to say yes or no right now, since I'm still a long way out from the ending. You'll be free to pursue multiple girls for a while, but the time is coming where a girl might want to make things more serious with you. Since I try to keep one foot in reality, that will likely mean you can't date her, while openly being with everyone else. But, with basically every girl having a corruption route, it would be easy to see how you could have a harem of sugar-babies/friends with benefits. Probably won't happen on the pure love path, though. I just don't see any way to write Gabby, Brittani, and Madison dating the MC at the same time, without it being dumb.

Ack, sorry about that. I really need to find a good tutorial on porting from Ren'py to Android. Just haven't had the time to really learn it, yet. Hopefully I can make sure that's on deck before the next full release.

Hey, thanks for playing! Glad you're enjoying it! Honestly, I love writing the good guy stuff. But, the adversarial relationships are fun, too. As for The Count of Monte Cristo, I did one of those One Hundred Books to Read Before You Die lists a few years ago, and fell in love with that book. Immensely quotable. It'll pop up a few more times in the next couple of chapters.

My plan at present is to put out something this month, around 700-800 renders, though it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to get the whole chapter done. I'm currently over 300 renders, so I've got a little ways to go. Got a few long days ahead of me. But, I'm doing something different this dev cycle, and actually naming/setting all the images as I go, which means that once it's done, it's done, and I won't have to spend a few days just setting and testing images.

Here's a breakdown I gave to my high tier patrons a little while back, to let everyone know where things stand.

X = written

XX = written and rendered

• Nicki and Guy Intro, three paths. XX
  • Nicki, Guy, and Alex, exposition and intro with small path differences. XX
  • Nicki and Guy in the hot tub with small path differences. XX
  • Guy, Nicki, and Carolina brief chat. XX
  • Guy and Pepper, some choices. XX
  • Guy texts Gabby, meets Ashe at park, few choices and multiple variations. X
  • Guy, Brittani, and Jamie photoshoot, big scene with multiple choices/paths. X
  • Guy alone at condo, brief exposition scene. X
  • Guy and Ashe date, two main paths, with multiple choices/variations.
  • Guy and Mason, brief chat, mostly linear. X
  • (Spoiler-y scene.) mostly linear with alignment variations. X
  • Guy, (spoiler), and Ashe, mostly linear with variations for Ashe's relationship.
  • Guy and Ashe, or Guy alone, exposition.
  • Guy, Gabby, Madison, set-up/exposition, mostly linear. X
  • Guy and Gabby, with variations for Gabby's relationship, and a few choices.
  • Guy and Madison, two paths.
  • Guy and the Barron family, mostly linear.
  • Guy and Gabby, two paths with choices.
  • (Spoiler-y scene.)

So, what I'll likely do is get at least the big photoshoot done, and then roll that out to patrons on the usual release schedule, before dropping the full Chapter Four release in early-to-mid December. Honestly it all just depends on how quickly I finish the photoshoot and Ashe's date, as those are going to be the big hurdles, due to the volume of renders, and multiple paths for Ashe. All downhill from there, though.

For any people new to the thread/game, I posted my weekly where I share current progress on the game, and talked a little about Pepper. These updates are always free and open to the public, so I can be as transparent as possible about where things stand.

View attachment 2152881
Keep up the good work!

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
that feeling when you make a free update for people and they complain

View attachment 2152051

Man, not to be too blunt about this, but I'm not worried about making an "advert for reputation promotion." The fuck would I even want to do that? I made something fun for my subscribers, and players here at this site, because I wanted to share my love of Halloween. I didn't paywall it, even though I probably could've made a few bucks. It's literally just something I rendered in a single (long) day, to share the holiday spirit. I got up at 3 AM on a day I had to go do my actual job so I could finish the update, and get it uploaded in time for people to enjoy on Halloween.

I'm not concerned with goosing my reputation. I'm in this to have fun, share this story with people, and make cool stuff. So far, I'm succeeding on all fronts.

And "perception" of me is not my stock and trade. The people who support me, be it financially or even just with encouraging messages, are the ones who keep me going. Like every other dev on this site, I've had people telling me the various decisions I was making were dumb or doomed to fail from the very beginning. And yet, I keep growing my subscribers, and gaining new fans. So, I appreciate the advice, but I'll keep doing me, thanks.

all of your supporters, whether they are financial or otherwise, are all feeding back in some way due to their perceptions, or if i need to dumb it down, what they see or read. even most posts in every feed on this site is all perception based, as is every web page on all web sites. did you not create this game to be seen?
if perception is not your stock and trade, then all your supporters and fans (of which i am one regardless of what you may think ) are just that based on what exactly?

you posted that you were initially reticent about releasing this update to the same poster i quoted. why exactly? could it be because how it would look? and did you not also want it in front of 'eyeballs'? yet more perception then in your own words no less. you want to share this story with people, yet how is that NOT perception based.

that you could care less about your reputation is indeed your business, but supporters and fans are just so because we like what we see and become passionate about it. clearly a mistake on my part to care enough to have an opinion on what i have seen and posted it. i can see not all opinions are welcome or understood.

consider my passion reigned in

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes