Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
You can try to delete all saves/persistent file from the game folder and the hidden ones in C:\users\*****\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\Friends in Need
Also make sure to overwrite the existing patch file inside the game folder with the patch from the OP.
Yea thanks, i deleted everything and unzipped it again and its working now. Not sure what was wrong / missing.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
all of your supporters, whether they are financial or otherwise, are all feeding back in some way due to their perceptions, or if i need to dumb it down, what they see or read. even most posts in every feed on this site is all perception based, as is every web page on all web sites. did you not create this game to be seen?
if perception is not your stock and trade, then all your supporters and fans (of which i am one regardless of what you may think ) are just that based on what exactly?

you posted that you were initially reticent about releasing this update to the same poster i quoted. why exactly? could it be because how it would look? and did you not also want it in front of 'eyeballs'? yet more perception then in your own words no less. you want to share this story with people, yet how is that NOT perception based.

that you could care less about your reputation is indeed your business, but supporters and fans are just so because we like what we see and become passionate about it. clearly a mistake on my part to care enough to have an opinion on what i have seen and posted it. i can see not all opinions are welcome or understood.

consider my passion reigned in
Your attitude is one of the worst I've seen on this site, and that's saying something. I have a feeling most devs avoid making you their 'fan' like the plague. One 'mistake', and they get to read a few walls of baby rattles being thrown in their face :ROFLMAO:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Why is the MC such a desperate creep? Ogling a married woman and her barely legal stepdaughter on the first meeting? Ugh..
Every man who says he doesn't dream of fucking a MILF and her hot daughter is either gay or not telling the truth.

Sadly for me, I don't find Gabby attractive, so the whole situation doesn't do much for me. If she looked more like her mom then this would be my favorite "arc" in the game by far.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Every man who says he doesn't dream of fucking a MILF and her hot daughter is either gay or not telling the truth.

Sadly for me, I don't find Gabby attractive, so the whole situation doesn't do much for me. If she looked more like her mom then this would be my favorite "arc" in the game by far.
It's true for men who don't have an ounce of control. We can always wank to our heart's content at our own place. Oh well... probably not the best place to rant about 'lack of control' :)

• Angry
Reactions: zack200

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Yea thanks, i deleted everything and unzipped it again and its working now. Not sure what was wrong / missing.
actually you dont need to delete everything, it just when you apply patch you need to start the game beginning again

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why is the MC such a desperate creep? Ogling a married woman and her barely legal stepdaughter on the first meeting? Ugh..
Because Guy is a horny pervert. He can either control himself and be a gentleman about it, a blackmailer or a serial rapist depending on your choices.

Sadly for me, I don't find Gabby attractive,
so the whole situation doesn't do much for me. If she looked more like her mom then this would be my favorite "arc" in the game by far.
Okay that made me laugh. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
actually you dont need to delete everything, it just when you apply patch you need to start the game beginning again
I tried that as well and it didn't work. It was acting like the patch wasn't there at all. Anyway its working now.

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021
One of the strangest AG I've played. Mostly because most of the games you either go all the way the good guy route or the evil guy route but this MC just chickens out at the middle of the evil guy route. If every bad guy in real life is as chicken as this guy, the world would be a better place.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
One of the strangest AG I've played. Mostly because most of the games you either go all the way the good guy route or the evil guy route but this MC just chickens out at the middle of the evil guy route. If every bad guy in real life is as chicken as this guy, the world would be a better place.
You can rape at least 2 of the LI's, like the cutie Viola in the last ep, how is that chicken out ?
(Someone who's rapeing Viola deserves a horse dildo lubed in Carolina Reaper Sauce shoved up their arse)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey folks, sorry to be radio-silent for a bit. I was on a road trip across the American midwest, stuck in my car for six hours. But, I've got a little time to answer some questions today, before I go explore Chicago.

how many chapters is the game to have?
It's hard to say. I'd initially planned to do six episodes, comprising the first season "arc," but now I think it'll likely be more like 8-10? I don't want to drag it out forever, but I've also got a lot of potential ground to explore, with the current cast. All I can say is that I'll keep doing it as long as I'm having fun, and people are enjoying it.

I hope we will be able to keep Nicki as a permanent assistant while degrading and treating her really rough.
At present, Nicki's "submissive" route basically has two small variations. In one, you're a dick to her in chapter one, and you're a dick to her in chapter three, and then you're basically stuck being kind of a dick to her. So, you'll fuck her and call her a whore, a slut, a pig, etc.

But, if you're nice to her in chapter one, and then a dick to her in chapter three (having sex with her in the bathroom, calling her in for the night blowjob), you'll basically continue to treat her like a free-use toy, but you're nicer about it. I wanted it to kind of be the deluded nice-guy path, where Guy/MC treats her like an object, but almost feels as though she "owes" it to him, after being "friend-zoned" for a couple years. This is determined by both your relationship score, and dark/happy points.

I can see Gabby and Brittani (Gabby strung along out of jealously to one up Brittani. Brittani because you tell her poly relationships are a cool thing to do now and will most defintely (not) boost her (un)professional acting/modeling career)

But Madison included would be too messy/weird since she would be openly affectionate with the MC.

But having only Madison and keeping Gabby as an inhouse corrupted side piece behind Maddy's back :WeSmart:
There will definitely be a path for Brittani and Gabby together.. I think I dropped some teaser art to that effect a while back. And yeah, I see it as primarily a competitive/ego thing. I think that will likely flow from the "Gabby Gaslit" path, and her upcoming sugarbaby path. I think if she's in pure love with you, she'd just tell you to kick rocks.

Does "nickirel == 2" correspond to Nicki's corruption path (between love and hate)? Cause that's the path I should theoretically be on...
As of Chapter 3's end, yes. I kinda fucked up the relationship scores initially, so I had to adjust them at the end of each character's path in Chapter 3. Right now, the scores basically go from 0-[?] based on how sexual/dark your relationship is with a girl.

• 0 - Just friends.
  • 1 - Affection.
  • 2 - Corruption.
  • 3 - Submission.
But, one person's "2" may not be the same as another's "2," necessarily. Like, Nicki's Corruption path has her as your beleaguered assistant who puts up with your demands, whereas Viola's is a reflection of her doing the "dirty show" for you.

I always advise people not to get too hung up on the scores, though. They're really just a value to remind me how to write the path.

OK, I think the start of this story is fucked up... I chose to just accept Nicki's blowjob, and be nice to her. The after she showed up months later, she spills her story...she then accuses MC he raped her. WTF? He didn't rape her, yet Nicki says he did. Is this a story bug? I also tried the part where MC requested he have sex with her choice, and the same accusations happens.

Update... Well I decide to deleted all my saves and the game files (even all the files in my appdata location), then I extracted and tried the game again.... I had a different response from Nicki, instead of her saying MC raped her. (Happy now, as I know that kind of path would have different results later in the story. )
Hey, glad you got that working! Sorry for the trouble. I was thinking that a problem with her reaction may be due to the if/elif coding fuck-up I mentioned a few pages back, as that could cause weird reactions. As of the next version, I should have that fully ironed out.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes