silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
all of your supporters, whether they are financial or otherwise, are all feeding back in some way due to their perceptions, or if i need to dumb it down, what they see or read. even most posts in every feed on this site is all perception based, as is every web page on all web sites. did you not create this game to be seen?
if perception is not your stock and trade, then all your supporters and fans (of which i am one regardless of what you may think ) are just that based on what exactly?

you posted that you were initially reticent about releasing this update to the same poster i quoted. why exactly? could it be because how it would look? and did you not also want it in front of 'eyeballs'? yet more perception then in your own words no less. you want to share this story with people, yet how is that NOT perception based.

that you could care less about your reputation is indeed your business, but supporters and fans are just so because we like what we see and become passionate about it. clearly a mistake on my part to care enough to have an opinion on what i have seen and posted it. i can see not all opinions are welcome or understood.

consider my passion reigned in
Here are some reasonable opinions, ones I happen to agree with:
- I don't care for holiday specials as I'd prefer developers to focus on the main story.
- I prefer bigger updates even if it takes longer for them to be released.

Here is what you wrote:
I read what the developer worked on and laughed at it. I can't believe it. This is the worst thing that could have happened. Doing things exactly how I want is vital for developers to succeed. (TLDR: insults).

Can you perceive the difference there?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It's hard for me to say yes or no right now, since I'm still a long way out from the ending. You'll be free to pursue multiple girls for a while, but the time is coming where a girl might want to make things more serious with you. Since I try to keep one foot in reality, that will likely mean you can't date her, while openly being with everyone else. But, with basically every girl having a corruption route, it would be easy to see how you could have a harem of sugar-babies/friends with benefits. Probably won't happen on the pure love path, though. I just don't see any way to write Gabby, Brittani, and Madison dating the MC at the same time, without it being dumb.
Wdym? Sharing your bf with your step mom and the girl whom your ex bf left you for is exactly the best course of action.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
It's hard for me to say yes or no right now, since I'm still a long way out from the ending. You'll be free to pursue multiple girls for a while, but the time is coming where a girl might want to make things more serious with you. Since I try to keep one foot in reality, that will likely mean you can't date her, while openly being with everyone else. But, with basically every girl having a corruption route, it would be easy to see how you could have a harem of sugar-babies/friends with benefits. Probably won't happen on the pure love path, though. I just don't see any way to write Gabby, Brittani, and Madison dating the MC at the same time, without it being dumb.
I can see Gabby and Brittani (Gabby strung along out of jealously to one up Brittani. Brittani because you tell her poly relationships are a cool thing to do now and will most defintely (not) boost her (un)professional acting/modeling career)

But Madison included would be too messy/weird since she would be openly affectionate with the MC.

But having only Madison and keeping Gabby as an inhouse corrupted side piece behind Maddy's back :WeSmart:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Does "nickirel == 2" correspond to Nicki's corruption path (between love and hate)? Cause that's the path I should theoretically be on...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I think the start of this story is fucked up... I chose to just accept Nicki's blowjob, and be nice to her. The after she showed up months later, she spills her story...she then accuses MC he raped her. WTF? He didn't rape her, yet Nicki says he did. Is this a story bug? I also tried the part where MC requested he have sex with her choice, and the same accusations happens.

Update... Well I decide to deleted all my saves and the game files (even all the files in my appdata location), then I extracted and tried the game again.... I had a different response from Nicki, instead of her saying MC raped her. (Happy now, as I know that kind of path would have different results later in the story. )

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This girl is messed up bad. Just look at all her shitty life choices MC and us are supposed to
care about enough to bail her outta. You want the bull shy crazy girl, you get the hornets nest too.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Hi NeonGhosts, really loving the game so far! The dark paths in particular are really well done and creative. Are we going to see any raceplay directly with Gabby? What's been hinted at is super hot so hoping it doesn't stay 'off-screen' only

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
OK, I think the start of this story is fucked up... I chose to just accept Nicki's blowjob, and be nice to her. The after she showed up months later, she spills her story...she then accuses MC he raped her. WTF? He didn't rape her, yet Nicki says he did. Is this a story bug? I also tried the part where MC requested he have sex with her choice, and the same accusations happens.
Hmm, sounds like a bug in prev version choices, or maybe from using coercion? Maybe the dev can expand on it.
I chose to sleep with her but it wasn't forced/coerced and she didn't accuse me when she showed up 3 months later.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lol, yea i did that and for some reason it's not working. Even tried just changing the variable on the in game patch to true but that didn't work either.
You can try to delete all saves/persistent file from the game folder and the hidden ones in C:\users\*****\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\Friends in Need
Also make sure to overwrite the existing patch file inside the game folder with the patch from the OP.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes