PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there, interested to start playing this game but immediately a bunch of red flags showed up. So, I dont mind spoilers at all I want to know exactly what I'm going to play before I even download it.

What is the deal with Nicki and why is there a patch to remove her? Gimme the deats.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
What is the deal with Nicki and why is there a patch to remove her? Gimme the deats.
no sure about the details of the patch it's more of troll as some people hated Nicki for what she does . She tries to get money out of the MC because her BF is being abusive towards her and forcing her in the prologue and some can't forgive her. But if you listen to her explanation she really wasn't being a goldigger she just makes poor decisions.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey there, interested to start playing this game but immediately a bunch of red flags showed up. So, I dont mind spoilers at all I want to know exactly what I'm going to play before I even download it.

she is a potential love interest in the game and somewhat controversial at that... at the beginning she has a boyfriend, she makes some stupid decisions, sort of abuses the MCs trust/generosity, disappears for a while, and then comes back into the life of MC, that's where you can start different sort of relationships with her. That's the short version, though it's a bit more nuanced than that. Some people don't like her because of the above, hence the patch. But the player is not forced into anything, you can just be friends with her if you want. So I don't see it as a big deal. In fact every relationship is optional.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

The deal with Nicki is she's integral to the story & the MC's character development. You have multiple potential routes with her like all the other LIs. The removal patch was april fools because of the whiners ;)

Reactions: Feyd

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ah, I see. So we cant dodge her in the beginning? Thank you for the honest answers.
she is always going to be somewhat part of the story you can't get rid of her completely even if you avoid her as much as possible unless you play the dark path and rape her every chance you get.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Viola #1, Risa #2. Fight me.
"Awww, is so sweet!"

SPOILER_023_Vi_Cam.png

Just a little FYI/update for everyone: Chapter 10's passed 1000 renders, and Mason's shopping scene is 2/3 complete. Tomorrow I plan to wrap up the last third, as it's the smallest section. That then leaves me a couple days to do Mason's big ero scene, before the month's over. I might not quite hit that deadline I set for myself, but I'm feeling pretty good about where things stand. The most annoying part's just going to be fixing some of the path stuff, to make sure all the options flow into each other correctly.

But, if I can wrap Mason's content up in the next few days, that'll give me a couple weeks to do Gabby and Madison's stuff. Which I don't expect to take too long, since it's mostly just dialogue-heavy stuff in a couple of simple environments. There's a few renders which I expect to be challenging, but hopefully not too bad.

The plan is to target the initial release for October 14th - 19th, with the rest of the tier releases following not long after. After that, I think I'll be spending November finishing the draft of the all-new, all-different Chapter One. Then a hiatus where I'll pause pledges in December, followed by coming back in January to begin rendering the new Chapter One.

Pretty pumped to get this one out to everyone!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Then a hiatus where I'll pause pledges in December, followed by coming back in January to begin rendering the new Chapter One.
Don't think I every asked. But will chapter one rework update only be that or do you plan to add in some new story content beyond the rework ( part of chapter 11) ( not sure how much is being redone so sorry if this is really dumb question)

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Freaky deaky aside. Gabby is a really fun and well done character. And not what I would've expected, considering how the 1st encounter played out. Now freaky deaky put back in. Holy crap, kudos to whoever wrote her. I've only made it to the dressing room portion. Which I'm guessing isn't too far. And looking at the images on the 1st page. There looks to be a lot more women to encounter. But as it stands, I'm comfortably locked in on a favorite.

Reactions: armond and falco256

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
i test the beta version last week.
Definitly not a chapter for me this time since i have 0 interest in Mason (don't blame me :oops:) and random sex with a nobody girl is also not my thing. I'm not into the sub/nympho girl ("please daddy make me ur pet / u were rough although i said no but at the end i loved it (??)" is def a hard no for me but lots of people seems to like that thing ^^ )
That's how it is... sometimes u have to let your place (and your kinks) for others
I'll come back in 4 months

• Sad
Reactions: armond and Dee_Daa

With The

Jul 25, 2021
I only interesting with dark path lmao, any girl with dark path is interesting. We wait long enough for Mason to get action, she and Gabby already abandon long enough specially Gabby and her mom Madison.

Reactions: falco256 and armond

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ah, I see. So we cant dodge her in the beginning? Thank you for the honest answers.
You don't have to get in a relationship with Nicki. She's part of the story, essential and funtional to kickstart it and a very good character too. If you can't suffer her you can friendzone her and have her be MC's glorified secretary. Not a big red flag at all. She's not the game's little princess like other titles of this site.

Reactions: armond

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
im still unsure on Viola waiting for more content. honestly my top 3 are tied I like them about equally can't decide who I like more. ( Nicki , Risa and Ashe)
mostly the same, I love Nicki and Ashe... Risa I'm undecided, not that into her personality wise... Viola I also really like, she is cute as fuck. Same with Pepper. Can't wait to see more content with them.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Freaky deaky aside. Gabby is a really fun and well done character. And not what I would've expected, considering how the 1st encounter played out. Now freaky deaky put back in. Holy crap, kudos to whoever wrote her. I've only made it to the dressing room portion. Which I'm guessing isn't too far. And looking at the images on the 1st page. There looks to be a lot more women to encounter. But as it stands, I'm comfortably locked in on a favorite.
Gabby fans after that scene be like your profile pic :p Chocaholics unite

Reactions: Feyd
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes