PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Man... That first interaction with Nicki is really disgusting, and I really don't have anyway to escape it. I guess I understand why people wanted to remove her from the game. All the options suck major dick.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You don't have to get in a relationship with Nicki. She's part of the story, essential and funtional to kickstart it and a very good character too. If you can't suffer her you can friendzone her and have her be MC's glorified secretary. Not a big red flag at all. She's not the game's little princess like other titles of this site.
Yeah, but that also sucks. I kinda just want to yell at her and make her go away? But my options are to either be a beta loser or a rapist...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Man... That first interaction with Nicki is really disgusting, and I really don't have anyway to escape it. I guess I understand why people wanted to remove her from the game. All the options suck major dick.
yeah tho I will say the branching of that scene can be a bit weird too. As if you dont go with a corruption / or rape option you think it's all her doing and idea. But it's her abusive BF and she downplays how much money he wanted her to get out of the MC. But that part of the game is going to get a rework.

I actually didn't like Nicki either cause of that. Then when she comes back later and explains everything I had a change of heart and felt bad for her and don't really fault her all that much. She just made a bad mistake and was trying not to take advantage of the MC anymore after that even tho she totally could of when she was in a real bad spot.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Don't think I every asked. But will chapter one rework update only be that or do you plan to add in some new story content beyond the rework ( part of chapter 11) ( not sure how much is being redone so sorry if this is really dumb question)
Nah, the update following Chapter 10/my hiatus will just be Chapter 1, with some stuff from following chapters reworked/tweaked. Chapter One's basically going to be a ground-up rework, and I'd expect it to land somewhere in the 750-850 render range. So, it'll be pretty sizable. But, at that time I also plan to add in/fix some content that I'd been wanting to address for a long time. Ashe's Dark and Corruption dates will get more content, as will all of Risa's sex scenes from Chapter 9. New positions, etc. I'll also be cleaning up some of Gabby's content in Chapter 2, tweaking things here and there. Then there's also a few scenes where the renders need touched up -- some clipping on Viola's shirt in Chapter 3, disappearing/reappearing wine bottles in Chapter 7, etc.

The goal is basically to present a redone Chapter 1, and a tidied-up Chapters 2-10, somewhere around March.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Holy fuck, 2 out of the first 3 girls that appear in this game are already super fucking hard NOs for me. This Gabby bitch I'll have no problem following the dark path, hope I can punch her in the neck
i dont like gabby too she seems/acts too young tbh , but nicki is great she is a real homie thats a big rare W for a girl...

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
i dont like gabby too she seems/acts too young tbh , but nicki is great she is a real homie thats a big rare W for a girl...
I'm giving her a chance, I was soft to her in the first interaction, I think any other reaction was too harsh for a chick that was just needing money.

Are there any Gabby scenes? the walkthrough makes it seem there arent.

Reactions: littleme

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
I'm giving her a chance, I was soft to her in the first interaction, I think any other reaction was too harsh for a chick that was just needing money.

Are there any Gabby scenes? the walkthrough makes it seem there arent.
you can have some moments whit her but no sex yet...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Gabby is probably the most meh girl for me too, but I don't wish ill on her, I'm just not into her and will avoid her path,simple as that.
same tho I might also skip on Mason content too not sure don't feel be something I like either. If I do give it a chance jut cause Joshy likes Mason and im curious. But I put Mason and Gabby at the bottom of my list.

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Holy fuck, 2 out of the first 3 girls that appear in this game are already super fucking hard NOs for me. This Gabby bitch I'll have no problem following the dark path, hope I can punch her in the neck
Don't let the 1st few interactions with her put you off. Give her a chance. I initially thought she was going full gen z. My eyes were prepared to do a full rotation out of my sockets on the 1st encounter. But I promise you it gets better.... unless you're not one for the whole daddy thing. Then I don't know what to tell you. I went all in so. But even without the freaky stuff, she is a sweetheart. Scouts honor.

Reactions: littleme

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
A recurring theme in the game is that most people are kind of miserable in the circumstance where we first find them. This mirrors Guy's own path. Like, does Guy in Chapter 1 seem like someone you want to hang out with? No! He's a miserable misanthrope that spends his day's moping over the girl he likes, but is too much of a wet noodle to make a move on.
  • Nicki's perpetually screwed over by the blindspot she has for controlling men, leading to one crappy decision after another.
  • Gabby's an 18/19 year-old who feels chained to a business she wants no part of, right when she's trying to start her own life.
  • Ashe's career aspirations (and life) have been stalled by people being unwilling/unable to take her seriously.
So on and so forth. If everyone was perfectly well-adjusted and happy, they wouldn't need Guy/the player in their life.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
same tho I might also skip on Mason content too not sure don't feel be something I like either. If I do give it a chance jut cause Joshy likes Mason and im curious. But I put Mason and Gabby at the bottom of my list.
I'd still rank Mason higher, but I mostly prefer the friend path with him (her?). At the very least, I like his story content better than Gabby. I'll still play the possible routes because one I'm curious how it turns out and two I'm bored a lot :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Nah, the update following Chapter 10/my hiatus will just be Chapter 1, with some stuff from following chapters reworked/tweaked. Chapter One's basically going to be a ground-up rework, and I'd expect it to land somewhere in the 750-850 render range. So, it'll be pretty sizable. But, at that time I also plan to add in/fix some content that I'd been wanting to address for a long time. Ashe's Dark and Corruption dates will get more content, as will all of Risa's sex scenes from Chapter 9. New positions, etc. I'll also be cleaning up some of Gabby's content in Chapter 2, tweaking things here and there. Then there's also a few scenes where the renders need touched up -- some clipping on Viola's shirt in Chapter 3, disappearing/reappearing wine bottles in Chapter 7, etc.

The goal is basically to present a redone Chapter 1, and a tidied-up Chapters 2-10, somewhere around March.
Do you plan on any impact of the redone chapter 1 on the following chapters? I.E., looking at the code, you somewhat changed how you were tracking routes with Nicki and Ashe. Are you gonna make those more in line with how you handled it later? Or will it be a like for like in terms of path?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Don't let the 1st few interactions with her put you off. Give her a chance. I initially thought she was going full gen z. My eyes were prepared to do a full rotation out of my sockets on the 1st encounter. But I promise you it gets better.... unless you're not one for the whole daddy thing. Then I don't know what to tell you. I went all in so. But even without the freaky stuff, she is a sweetheart. Scouts honor.
I've said this on this thread multiple times, that you can make a case for each girl being a total bitch or a damsel in distress depending on how you interpret their actions (except for Viola, who, to my reckoning doesn't really have a 'bitch' interpretation yet).

Nicki - Gold digger / Needs rescuing from her poor choice in men
Ashe - Opportunist / Naive and ditzy
Gabby - Spoiled brat / Girl from a broken home
Brittani - User of everyone around her / Victim of a unloving mother
Risa - Drug Addict / Trying to make amends for past bad choices
Mason - Lazy / Victim of a transphobic father
Piper - Close off Ice Queen / Comes from a horrible home life
Viola - (Not sure) / Trying to do the best for her ailing mother

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. But like I've said, it all depends on interpretation of their motives, which is why I love this game.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes