Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Ink or not Nikki is a whore. Bottom line. She only shows up to MC when she needs something. I don't hate her I just don't like or respect her and would never trust her personally. So 20k is nothing to the MC? True. And fine. Bitch still whores herself out after letting her garbage BF blow it and never thinks to come to you first? Like "omg sorry Brent is a human turd and I fucked up. can you please find it in your heart to help me again?" would be better than ghosting for months then showing up months later inked and fucked up. She's stupid at best and duplicitous at worst.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would agree with you if the tattoo had any great meaning, but in this story, it's more like a shackle from the bad guys, a constant reminder of her tragic experiences, just the shackles on the skin, you don't want Let her take off the shackles?
Disagree.
Nicki haven't expressed any desire to take her tattoos off, so that is not "freeing her".
Doing that would just be like you/Guy trying to put your "own mark" on her because of disliking having any reminder of her past. ;)

Here I stand.
Alone on an island.
Liking Nikki's tattoos.
A tear runs down my cheek.
Nobody loves her because she has ink.
You are not alone. We just get a few vocal edgy people here that from time to time come back to complain about the same thing, as pointed out by the dev himself before.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
it makes since but it will still be better if you can AVOID characters in some form
Yes, that would be the ideal for every game, but picture it from the dev's point of view: he designed the entire game around this character and adding an option for her to be booted would IMMENSELY complicate and change the whole game and add a HUGE work load onto him. So, while we get your dislike of her, it's not realistic to expect an option to remove her from your MC's life. If you were designing a CG game, you'd understand better I think. Imo, it's useful to think of her as sort of like a drug addict... drug addiction is a short-term coping mechanism that of course leads to a long-term disaster and while drug addicts cause much of their own suffering, they are still victims and there are people that want to try to help them (and they sometimes succeed even). There are plenty of people on this earth, unfortunately, who are very bad at seriously considering and reacting to long-term concerns... myself included.

I think that old hair Nicki + tattoos Nicki will eventually bridge that gap. Who knows though, I may eventually decide to do something totally random with her look. :unsure:
I personally like her tats and current hair-do, but those clothes are sexy for sure :love:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I like Nicki's tats but I also understand they represent her past (very recent) traumas.

I think, when the time is right, she should modify them in order to make them hers. The tattoos shouldn't go anywhere, they represent her past, but she can still build on top of them like she's doing with her life. It would be cathartic.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I think that old hair Nicki + tattoos Nicki will eventually bridge tha
I think all players would enjoy if mc will find Nicki's onlyfans material if she was keeping something special for him.

I tried to came up with light ginger/redhead hair cause i forgot she had ginger hair before:HideThePain:
It was a while since my last playthrough.

How about use Nicki's old hair? IMG_20221116_125953.jpg
I would dye it to blond or white and see how it looks.

Even those tattoos were made by some bastard and Nicki can feel bad having them i must commit i like her tattoos, i love how sexy those tattoos looks while she's nude:love:
Never been a tattoo fan before.

After loading saves few times i finally found scene i was looking for: IMG_20221116_130017.jpg
Gabby is so precious:love:
Thank you for making so many awesome characters.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I'm halfway through 2nd episode now,

and I honestly have to say that I was really enjoying everything so far and I was really waiting for Nicki's comeback, since I was really loving her character... and then she came back :eek: .

Now, I'd really like to know why you did turn such a beautiful girl character into an ugly tattoed monster, you know.

Anyway, I'd rather have a hungry raccoon dance on my belly than having sex with that Gabby teen, therefore I decided that we had to become friends.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
and I honestly have to say that I was really enjoying everything so far and I was really waiting for Nicki's comeback, since I was really loving her character... and then she came back :eek: .

Now, I'd really like to know why you did turn such a beautiful girl character into an ugly tattoed monster, you know.
Monster? I don't know, I just don't see it.

lolfrirl.png

do we get new story for gabby mother in nex update ?
Yup, Madison will be back in Chapter Four, and you'll get a chance to make your first big decision with her.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018

View attachment 2175418

Yup, Madison will be back in Chapter Four, and you'll get a chance to make your first big decision with her.
I will pay you to release a small update with a full sex scene including this monster for april fools. Tease like normal here and on Patreon, everything normal fan interaction wise, just release an update mid march late april and act like everything is normal. Same in game too, have all the characters act completely normal like thats totally what Nicki looks like.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I will pay you to release a small update with a full sex scene including this monster for april fools. Tease like normal here and on Patreon, everything normal fan interaction wise, just release an update mid march late april and act like everything is normal. Same in game too, have all the characters act completely normal like thats totally what Nicki looks like.
Hah! Unfortunately I already have plans for an April Fools mini-game, or I totally would. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2175418
Sorry, NG, but the evidence is indisputable:
Nicki_monster_1.jpg Nicki_monster_2.jpg

On another note, while capturing that proof, I stumbled upon a bug I hadn't noticed before. My main run isn't on Gabby's path, so the MC is alone with Viola in the clothing store. If I ask Viola's advice, when I try to buy the floral bathing suit I get the first error shown below (or a slightly different variation if I buy the gold string version). If I ignore that error I get the second error right after Viola checks us out. If I likewise ignore that error, the shopping scene resets to the beginning, but this time with Gabby. (I get a similar set of errors if I ask Viola to model the swimsuits first.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My saves were originally created in v.31, and they still work in that version. The error only happens happens if I use those saves in v.32 and v.34, so presumably it's a side effect of combining old saves with the new version; the purchase seems to work fine when I started a new game. Given that I don't know if this is a high priority fix, but I figure I should point it out anyway.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, that monster is kinda cuter than the new Nicki...maybe it's the smile :LOL:
I would keep it as a pet.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
My saves were originally created in v.31, and they still work in that version. The error only happens happens if I use those saves in v.32 and v.34, so presumably it's a side effect of combining old saves with the new version; the purchase seems to work fine when I started a new game. Given that I don't know if this is a high priority fix, but I figure I should point it out anyway.
Hey! I'm sorry, unfortunately that's a known issue. Basically, .31 was an early-access type of thing I didn't really intend to make widely available. Mainly because it didn't have all the variables programmed, and it was missing one of Viola's potential scenes. This is why I usually tell people to start a new game from the end of the previous chapter, if I publish a substantial update. All those variables are designed to trigger at the start of each chapter, so by loading a save created in a version that didn't have those variables at the beginning, you wind up with an error like yours when you eventually get to a place where the script expects to find a variable, and it's not there.

For best results, I'll always advise people to wait for the official/public/final version of each chapter, before creating a bunch of saves. Anything prior to the official/public release should be viewed as kind of a (likely broke) Beta version. Sorry about that!

I mean, that monster is kinda cuter than the new Nicki...maybe it's the smile :LOL:
I would keep it as a pet.
Nicki and Mikki.png

I'm going to name this monster Mikki (monster Nikki) and she will become a fixture of the fan art thread. But, you know, at least she doesn't have any tattoos.
Hilarious coincidence - in my earliest attempt at a VN (built in Twine with hand-drawn illustrations) one of the girls was naked Micki, and was basically a proto-Nicki. I'll have to see if I can find that art on a flash drive somewhere..

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Still, I just want to point out that I'm really enjoying your game and that I think it's one of the best games I've ever found here in F95 in more than 5 years or so.

Anyway, since the damage is done I hope - at least - that our MC is going to have an epiphany in the next update and realize that Nicki definitely needs to meet a hairdresser - they told me that a new haircut does wonders to a woman's morale - and they both need better dresses (and possibly an office!). Just a hunch. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hey! I'm sorry, unfortunately that's a known issue. Basically, .31 was an early-access type of thing I didn't really intend to make widely available. Mainly because it didn't have all the variables programmed, and it was missing one of Viola's potential scenes. This is why I usually tell people to start a new game from the end of the previous chapter, if I publish a substantial update. All those variables are designed to trigger at the start of each chapter, so by loading a save created in a version that didn't have those variables at the beginning, you wind up with an error like yours when you eventually get to a place where the script expects to find a variable, and it's not there.

For best results, I'll always advise people to wait for the official/public/final version of each chapter, before creating a bunch of saves. Anything prior to the official/public release should be viewed as kind of a (likely broke) Beta version. Sorry about that!

View attachment 2176818

Hilarious coincidence - in my earliest attempt at a VN (built in Twine with hand-drawn illustrations) one of the girls was naked Micki, and was basically a proto-Nicki. I'll have to see if I can find that art on a flash drive somewhere..
Yep, definitely the cute monster over Nicki :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes