NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will there be lolicon some had to ask
Nah. I've talked about this briefly before, because a number of people had questions after Carolina and her daughter were introduced. It'd put the Patreon in jeopardy, it'd potentially put me in legal jeopardy, and it's just not something I want to explore. The 18 year-old characters like Gabby, Viola, Pepper, and Brittani give me the chance to write relationships with a significant age gap, while still allowing me to portray them as possible (if problematic) relationships.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Nah. I've talked about this briefly before, because a number of people had questions after Carolina and her daughter were introduced. It'd put the Patreon in jeopardy, it'd potentially put me in legal jeopardy, and it's just not something I want to explore. The 18 year-old characters like Gabby, Viola, Pepper, and Brittani give me the chance to write relationships with a significant age gap, while still allowing me to portray them as possible (if problematic) relationships.
Pedos in need of friends.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Plus think it is also forbbiden here on F95zone.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Plus think it is also forbbiden here on F95zone.
Depends, rule 7 is iirc specific for prepubescent characters which show no signs of development (or something along these lines). If/when rule 7 is applied is completely up to the mods, sometimes it's easily understandable why it's used other times not so much. But yeah, if a dev want's loli content, best use it with a patch then there's no problem.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Well I hope you stay on this path I'm not in the mood for any pedo crap, I'm a perv but not a soulless perv. Gaby is already very close to the limit.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why are you still talking about it? the Author just said that it's never gonna happen.

We don't want that crap and we don't want people to talk about that crap, too.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
You had mentioned starting a Subscribestar at some point, any update on that? I'd like to support but I'm not really comfortable with Patreon.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You had mentioned starting a Subscribestar at some point, any update on that? I'd like to support but I'm not really comfortable with Patreon.
Yup! There should be some news on the Subscribestar, soon.

I mentioned this to my $15+ subscribers on Patreon, but once Chapter Four is fully wrapped (late December/early January), I’m probably going to suspend active development of the game for a month, so I can do a lot of the stuff I've been putting off. That means stuff like launching Discord/Itchio/Subscribestar, cleaning up code, getting ahead on scripts, implementing animations into earlier chapters, etc.

Render total is around 450. Renders for Brittani's scene are at 64. Gonna be a big, big scene.

057_Camera 1 (2).png

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes