testo2

May 5, 2018
Great game, the writing in the sex scenes is S+ tier and it's a lot of fun in general, even though most of the kinks I've seen so far have not been my taste, but I'm far from having seen everything.

That said, is there a way to avoid Penelope while getting to Lily? I love Lily, but being made a girl by Penny is a HUGE turnoff for me, so having very sexy Lily scenes in tandem with Penelope scenes that are kinda disgusting to me is grating.

And, just meant as feedback: I've started the game with Butters after Moxy told me about all the girls and said Butters was shy. "If I'm into shy girls, I should visit the alchemist." Well yes, I am! I expected a shy innocent girl, maybe something like Lily turned out to be, although she wasn't shy with MC either. Instead I got an experienced dominant lady and am forced to watch her getting it on with the surrounding plant life. If I hadn't been able to tell from the writing and art style that I would love most of the rest of this game, I would have stopped playing at that point, it was very frustrating. I guess what I'm trying to say is, introductions of girls should be clear and not misleading in my opinion, also any scenes involving LIs being penetrated by anything other than MC should be optional or at least skippable.

Still, great game, with outstanding writing and great art! It's unfortunately in the nature of things that criticism takes more space than praise, so I hope I don't come off as too negative. This game is a gem and I would not have thought I would enjoy it as much, as I have had no past exposure to the pony thing and don't know the characters.

Last edited:

chipsahoye89

Mar 20, 2019
I know the game is stated as completed but this would perfect if you could get them pregnant. I mean all for talk in the dialogue about not being compatible because they are different species make me want to get them pregnant even more!! It would awesome if all the girls ended up pregnant anyways

Reactions: testo2

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
man i wish for more butter scene cuz she such a waifu material
I really liked the 'choose' your girlfriend ending. Whoever you picked it actually plays they're music and shows her (or both with Butters/Succubutters). I liked how it talked about each girl and what happens to them, for example, if you don't pick 'Lily' (Twilight) it talks about her 'getting it on' with the queen. Apple Bloom and Sweetie end up together too. 'Sundowner' won't actually let you pick her, she just talks about how she doesn't deserve it.
I actually still have this version, and was sad that it was changed.

If you want more with Fluttershy, this is technically an older version, except you pick a girlfriend to be with, while the others do their own thing. Has slightly more with her picked at end. Not sure how saves would work...
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...hKxWEu_9idw_J125vY4ojEL_ErzwpovxlNiEu7pXMaoqY

Password is ilovemoxie
All lower case.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
After Monster Girl 1,000 and their next game, a sequel for this game will be made. That was casually mentioned by the dev in the former's thread. Isn't that nice?

May 3, 2022
After Monster Girl 1,000 and their next game, a sequel for this game will be made. That was casually mentioned by the dev in the former's thread. Isn't that nice?
Sounds good. Twistscarlett so far has done great work with each of their games I'm just glad to hear the next project is in the works. I don't even care if it's a sequel or not.

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry, don't know how to review. Art is great, except for snouts. Played whole game, and ending does not exist. Your in hottub with girls, says "good choice" then game ends. Some reason the endings have been removed, but don't care enough to find out why. I would give 2 stars.

JojaJebus

Feb 19, 2021
Did anybody else run into problems with the voice over mod? I have the game from F95 (isn't available in my country on steam) and got the mod through the "Guide" in the Steam Hub for it. Instructions were just to put the relevant files in the "game" folder as usual which I did. Also recommends to delete a "rename.rpa" from it which I didn't have to begin with.

In game the mute options appear in the preferences menu but nobody actually has any voiced lines at all. Tested it on old saves, new game, fresh install. Ingame sounds were on.

Any ideas?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Sorry, don't know how to review. Art is great, except for snouts. Played whole game, and ending does not exist. Your in hottub with girls, says "good choice" then game ends. Some reason the endings have been removed, but don't care enough to find out why. I would give 2 stars.
What other endings were there before?

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Did anybody else run into problems with the voice over mod? I have the game from F95 (isn't available in my country on steam) and got the mod through the "Guide" in the Steam Hub for it. Instructions were just to put the relevant files in the "game" folder as usual which I did. Also recommends to delete a "rename.rpa" from it which I didn't have to begin with.

In game the mute options appear in the preferences menu but nobody actually has any voiced lines at all. Tested it on old saves, new game, fresh install. Ingame sounds were on.

Any ideas?
Hi! Co-creator of the mod in question here. Are the game folders and files named according to the instructions? The game and mod is very picky about this!
I tested it myself with a new install, and it ran fine on my end. Keep in mind that the only characters who are voiced are the girls; the protagonist and narration are deliberately left unvoiced. And the girls will be muted if their names are lit up in the Preferences menu.

Last edited:

JojaJebus

Feb 19, 2021
Hi! Co-creator of the mod in question here. Are the game folders and files named according to the instructions? The game and mod is very picky about this!
I tested it myself with a new install, and it ran fine on my end. Keep in mind that the only characters who are voiced are the girls; the protagonist and narration are deliberately left unvoiced. And the girls will be muted if their names are lit up in the Preferences menu.
As far as I can tell I've done everything correctly. I have a rename-config.rpy, rename-config.rpyc, the voice over.rpa (and the recolor.rpa) in my games folder.
The game otherwise plays sound (music and birds chirping, etc) but no voiced lines. Considering that the mute options are in the preferences menu, I'd have said it must be working just that nothing is voiced. The options in the menu are all greyed out but I've played around with them a bit, too, just to test.
Tried it on a clean install and new game as well.

The readme states to delete a "rename.rpa" from my game folder, which I didn't have to begin with. Otherwise, it mentions to "move voice_over.rpa and rename-config.rpy to your /FriendshipwithBenefits/game". The folder where I have the game installed is named differently but just for the sake of being thorough I've named it like in the readme, even moved it into where it would be if I had it installed via Steam. No dice.

Steam guide also mentions something about an addition in the config to get around a bug on the farm. I've not done that edit for each of my attempts to get this to run, though that shouldn't matter from what I've understand.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
As far as I can tell I've done everything correctly. I have a rename-config.rpy, rename-config.rpyc, the voice over.rpa (and the recolor.rpa) in my games folder.
The game otherwise plays sound (music and birds chirping, etc) but no voiced lines. Considering that the mute options are in the preferences menu, I'd have said it must be working just that nothing is voiced. The options in the menu are all greyed out but I've played around with them a bit, too, just to test.
Tried it on a clean install and new game as well.

The readme states to delete a "rename.rpa" from my game folder, which I didn't have to begin with. Otherwise, it mentions to "move voice_over.rpa and rename-config.rpy to your /FriendshipwithBenefits/game". The folder where I have the game installed is named differently but just for the sake of being thorough I've named it like in the readme, even moved it into where it would be if I had it installed via Steam. No dice.

Steam guide also mentions something about an addition in the config to get around a bug on the farm. I've not done that edit for each of my attempts to get this to run, though that shouldn't matter from what I've understand.
Is there anything else that might be unusual in your situation? Different OS, supported file types, etc.? I've been trying to recreate what you're experiencing, and so far you're the first person I've heard of that hasn't been able to hear the voices.

If all else fails, I can put the unpackaged voice files up for download and see if that would work.

Last edited:

JojaJebus

Feb 19, 2021
Is there anything else that might be unusual in your situation? Different OS, supported file types, etc.? I've been trying to recreate what you're experiencing, and so far you're the first person I've heard of that hasn't been able to hear the voices.

If all else fails, I can put the unpackaged voice files up for download and see if that would work.
Not that I know. Windows 10, don't usually run into problems with mods or anything. Just download the zipped folder, unpack, move 2 files into the game folder. Sounds otherwise all work, music, ambience, "self-voicing" (not that I use that).
And the preferences menu lists all the various girls for muting. Though ofc in my case they are mute either way.

Oh well, thanks for the help anyway. I'm open to try alternative solutions but you don't have to go out of your way on my behalf.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Not that I know. Windows 10, don't usually run into problems with mods or anything. Just download the zipped folder, unpack, move 2 files into the game folder. Sounds otherwise all work, music, ambience, "self-voicing" (not that I use that).
And the preferences menu lists all the various girls for muting. Though ofc in my case they are mute either way.

Oh well, thanks for the help anyway. I'm open to try alternative solutions but you don't have to go out of your way on my behalf.
Only other thing I can think of is whether you have the last version, 1.20. I'd be interested in seeing what the other directories look like as well.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
What other endings were there before?
Each girl you picked would have a different epilogue. Not picking either Celeste or Twi would actually have them hints of being together, so would AB and Sweetie, Sundowner would refuse thinking she's not worthy. I linked the game a bit ago, password is ilovemoxie

I'll also include a save where you can just pick a girl to see each ending, some characters are not available being not a full game. Just pick a ! and it'll be where they live, a choice is 'choose 'name' to be girlfriend. As a note, it has to be at night to ask 'Selene' and you have to ask 'Butters' not 'Sucu-Butters.'

Reactions: Emelex

JojaJebus

Feb 19, 2021
Only other thing I can think of is whether you have the last version, 1.20. I'd be interested in seeing what the other directories look like as well.
Version ingame says it's 1.20, yeah. What directories exactly would you like to see? Though since all I did for testing was unpack the game and mods, then moved the mod files into "game", I'm not sure there is much to see. I've attached the main and ones within game.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes