Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
After many months of work and with no small amount of help, the initial public release of my voice-over mod is now available!

On lines 122-123 of rename-config.rpy, shouldn't it say:
define n.wolfgirl.namebox = "Krystal"
define n.wolfgirl.n = "Krystal"
instead of "Hilda", since Isabelle's wolf friend is clearly a recolor of the Cerinian vixen?
If it's because the recolor mod doesn't fix this, couldn't her sprites be edited using the images of Krystal TwistedScarlett60 has already posted of her in those poses in his galleries?

Last edited:

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
On lines 122-123 of rename-config.rpy, shouldn't it say:
define n.wolfgirl.namebox = "Krystal"
define n.wolfgirl.n = "Krystal"
instead of "Hilda", since Isabelle's wolf friend is clearly a recolor of the Cerinian vixen?
If it's because the recolor mod doesn't fix this, couldn't her sprites be edited using the images of Krystal TwistedScarlett60 has already posted of her in those poses in his galleries?
Theoretically yes, but that's beyond my limited knowledge of editing.

Reactions: Emelex

Vory

May 7, 2018
is there no 1.20 for android?
Update I got it off twisteds patreon but am having trouble getting the recolor and rename mod to work for it. I used an editor to get the files in the base folder and intalled it and that didn't work

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.20
Size 155 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

May 27, 2018
is the only futa content in this game a scene were one of the girls grows a penis and has sex with another girl? iwas hoping there would be a character who is a dickgirl by default

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
is the only futa content in this game a scene were one of the girls grows a penis and has sex with another girl? iwas hoping there would be a character who is a dickgirl by default
There are scenes with a Cadance-look-a-like that magics a penis to either bang a chick, or you can double bang a chick with her.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
i see, you cant directly have sex with a dickgirl, disapointing
One of the scenes is a mare that is behind a wall, which 'Cadance' can fuck while you fuck her pussy, or double on the mare. That's the only dickgirl I remember. You do get to be a female with Starlight-look-a-like for a bit.

Reactions: DannyhelMont
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes