estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Part 1: Version: 0.3.3f
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 1.179 GB

Part 2: Version 0.3.4
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 322 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
so update 0.3.4 was basically just a ride in the carriage? or did I miss something or my save messed up?

nevermind. I just selected start new game and I got the content. When I loaded my save from part one, it gives and error then starts in the carriage scene.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
so update 0.3.4 was basically just a ride in the carriage? or did I miss something or my save messed up?

nevermind. I just selected start new game and I got the content. When I loaded my save from part one, it gives and error then starts in the carriage scene.
As a reminder to anyone else who comes across this post... Always read a game's Changelog and Dev Notes in the OP before posting, as it may save some time, energy, and frustration.

1712111077386.png
1712111020565.png
1712111056695.png

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
As a reminder to anyone else who comes across this post... Always read a game's Changelog and Dev Notes in the OP before posting, as it may save some time, energy, and frustration.

View attachment 3504974
View attachment 3504972
View attachment 3504973
well I don't normally read changelogs or dev notes, as sometimes they contain spoilers. But maybe the dev could add a note to the end of part 1.... because it tells you to save here... and silly me I assumed that part 2 would use that save to continue.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
well I don't normally read changelogs or dev notes, as sometimes they contain spoilers. But maybe the dev could add a note to the end of part 1.... because it tells you to save here... and silly me I assumed that part 2 would use that save to continue.
I will never post spoilers in the changelog or developer notes :)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
......is it just me or does lady dee look like the mc's mother
I too can see the similarities and I honestly think Erochaser is building up the suspense on who is lady dee bye leaving little trail of breadcrumbs of clues on who she may be? with every scene she's in and with every dialogue she's speaks
well it could be me imagining clues to a plot twist that even doesn't exist and if I'm right? that would one hell of a plot twist oh fucking shit I just ruined the plot twist, well ha-ha there's nothing interesting at all in my spoilers.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I too can see the similarities and I honestly think Erochaser is building up the suspense on who is lady dee bye leaving little trail of breadcrumbs of clues on who she may be? with every scene she's in and with every dialogue she's speaks
well it could be me imagining clues to a plot twist that even doesn't exist and if I'm right? that would one hell of a plot twist oh fucking shit I just ruined the plot twist, well ha-ha there's nothing interesting at all in my spoilers.
I hope she's not MC's mother because this is not an Incest game ;)

Reactions: Dark0080

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I hope she's not MC's mother because this is not an Incest game ;)
well I honestly think all depends on point of view and in my point of view in-law/step /adopted is a type of non-related Incest and if in your point of view is different than mine, I can respect that and if you want to have a friendly discussion about the game's storyline or the game's characters or our favorite sex scene, I'll be up for it

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
well I honestly think all depends on point of view and in my point of view in-law/step /adopted is a type of non-related Incest and if in your point of view is different than mine, I can respect that and if you want to have a friendly discussion about the game's storyline or the game's characters or our favorite sex scene, I'll be up for it
Well, I don't really care if lady dee is blood related to MC or not. The problem is that DEV cares about it. If lady dee actually turns out to be MC's mother then you can say goodbye to any hope of having sex with her.

'My real desire' dev did exactly that. Introduced 2 new girls and later made them related to MC which means they are untouchable.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well, I don't really care if lady dee is blood related to MC or not. The problem is that DEV cares about it. If lady dee actually turns out to be MC's mother then you can say goodbye to any hope of having sex with her.

'My real desire' dev did exactly that. Introduced 2 new girls and later made them related to MC which means they are untouchable.
yeah you can blame patreon for that and other platforms, cracking down on incest related things and other things

Reactions: Burgh917

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
From the Eclipse [v0.3.5] [Erochaser] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [364 MB]
- - -

Mac [354 MB]
- - -

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FromTheEclipse-0.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aug 22, 2017
I'm always happy to see an update, but I have to ask. Why is there the ability to roam about and is it worth it. As far as I can tell, there's no reason to do anything outside of your master bedroom.

Reactions: Nezron

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Molly won the lotto huh. Going from homeless street rat to the wife of the MC, while the love of his life is a slave.

I always though that the slave option for Molly would have been good enough, way better than she had. I understand marriage to the Vox twins and of course to his first wife, but not Molly... I don't have anything against Molly but she should have been a slave. The MC has an actual princess as a slave, I just don't understand why Molly was so deserving of becoming a wife.

just thoughts,
peace

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes