Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Erochaser

Great work as usual.

A small query though. Would it be possible that once you have clicked on the More Rooms in the Harem Wing, if you enter a room can it be made that when you leave the room you are directed back to More Rooms rather than the Harem Wing?

Thankyou.
I thought I did already. I will look at the code and try to remember to fix this for v0.3.5, thank you.

Reactions: DMon1981

craig117

Jun 8, 2018
are you redoing the game from the last two chapters i would like to see the game with the chapters there

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
what is part 2 do anyone know
part 2 is just new game file so you don't have to download the whole part 1 every update
so basicly :less to download > less time spend and less data limits and such for mega etc.
(there were a lot off people asking for update only patches due to the avn approaching 10gb+ ,this is just the next level step for that but on the dev his side)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mr. Sons, is there a compressed version for Part 1 of From the Eclipse?
Did you search?

From the Eclipse [v0.3.3f] [Erochaser] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,32 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
From the Eclipse [v0.3.3f] [Erochaser] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.2s -> v0.3.3f [137 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob69 and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1470498

Overview:
On the eve of you and your fiance announcing your engagement, you find out that her family is involved in an illicit deal and she is set to be sold to another guy. She is now destined to be enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine. Determined to free her from this unfair future, our hero needs to find allies, and come up with a plan to free her. But, as you will find out, things in life never go the way that you may want or plan them to. The law is the law and all must follow it. Because if you don't you could be the one enslaved next!
Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Erochaser - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

As of v0.3.4: Please read both the Developer Notes and Changelog.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Part 1

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra
: Spanish* -
Compressed* - Android*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1470507 View attachment 1470508 View attachment 1470509 View attachment 1470510 View attachment 1470511 View attachment 1470512 View attachment 1470513 View attachment 1470514

Is there a compressed version for part 1?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is there an I-patch for this game out there? Can somebody post it, pretty please?
There is no incest in this game, and the plot makes incest relative to the MC literally impossible. (Okay, not literally, but any incest with the MC that could happen is very, very distant.)

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a real shame that part 1 has no sound effects during the sex scenes and you only get the same boring background song looping during the entire game. Plus the fact that there aren't repeatable sex scenes with 98% of the women in the house. You get one sex scene for most of them and that's it. What's the point of having a sandbox game if you don't have a lot of repeatable scenes. And the limited places to visit in the city is pretty boring too. You can't even take the women to public places to have sex. It's just the same couple of bedrooms in the house. Honestly part 1 should be completely remade.

You only get events started in the bedroom. There hasn't been a single event in most of the other rooms. Not even a single sex scene happened in the kitchen. I honestly wouldn't even call this a sandbox game. It's a kinetic novel with a few choices and that's it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That has got to be one of the shortest game updates I've ever played. Took me less than 10 minutes to play. Maybe I'll check back in another year and hopefully there are a lot of game improvements.

Reactions: ogeifel

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
That has got to be one of the shortest game updates I've ever played. Took me less than 10 minutes to play. Maybe I'll check back in another year and hopefully there are a lot of game improvements.
I'll take some of what you said in your previous post and maybe make an update that focuses on repeatable interactions sometime in the future (kitchen and outdoor events you say, hrm? I gotcha!). I am trying to break up the monotony of the music with new tracks, for example each different phase of a day in the current release has a different track.

As far as length of this update goes, I measure it by number of events normally, though I try to keep in mind the actual event length. This update had 6 events in all (unless you did not read the developer notes or changelog and just jumped right into the game, which a lot of people did. Those people only broke the game and got one event). I try to release an update every 4-6 weeks, which can be hard with the heavy schedule I have outside of making the game, so I offer no guaranteed size for each update, but do my best to make sure that it has something more than one or two events. Four events is the smallest update I have ever done, and those were even a bit longer than a normal event.

Also, I keep seeing the "sandbox" tag being mentioned. This game is no longer a sandbox and is more of a kinetic lite AVN, which it has been for well over a year now. I did not add that tag to the game's listing here, someone else did a long time ago (I even had someone remove a tag once that I placed and had to put it back). Since you can move around the estate and city, I keep the tag for people who like to quibble over small things in the games posted here.

Waiting for a period of time for a few updates is a good choice, and I do that too. Hopefully when you decide to try it again a few of the things you pointed out will be fixed, though I am not saying all of them will be addressed. Until then, find another game you can vibe with!

Reactions: BFC 78

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I'll take some of what you said in your previous post and maybe make an update that focuses on repeatable interactions sometime in the future (kitchen and outdoor events you say, hrm? I gotcha!). I am trying to break up the monotony of the music with new tracks, for example each different phase of a day in the current release has a different track.

As far as length of this update goes, I measure it by number of events normally, though I try to keep in mind the actual event length. This update had 6 events in all (unless you did not read the developer notes or changelog and just jumped right into the game, which a lot of people did. Those people only broke the game and got one event). I try to release an update every 4-6 weeks, which can be hard with the heavy schedule I have outside of making the game, so I offer no guaranteed size for each update, but do my best to make sure that it has something more than one or two events. Four events is the smallest update I have ever done, and those were even a bit longer than a normal event.

Also, I keep seeing the "sandbox" tag being mentioned. This game is no longer a sandbox and is more of a kinetic lite AVN, which it has been for well over a year now. I did not add that tag to the game's listing here, someone else did a long time ago (I even had someone remove a tag once that I placed and had to put it back). Since you can move around the estate and city, I keep the tag for people who like to quibble over small things in the games posted here.

Waiting for a period of time for a few updates is a good choice, and I do that too. Hopefully when you decide to try it again a few of the things you pointed out will be fixed, though I am not saying all of them will be addressed. Until then, find another game you can vibe with!
i would love to see how this would have played out a bit darker and seeing choises matter. but ya there are a couple tags i try avoid. but now out of curiosty if your not going to go threw with the options of paths and certain girls. can you summerise what it would have been like who would have been lost etc

Sep 23, 2021
wait wait wait...so....is this new half entirely separate or will we eventually get old scenes that are repeatable? cause as of now even with this being a sandbox, large chunks of content seem to be kind of...one and done. I'm curios with the split if that was just intended from the get go. it's a rarity to have sandbox without a decent amount of repeatable content

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
i would love to see how this would have played out a bit darker and seeing choises matter. but ya there are a couple tags i try avoid. but now out of curiosty if your not going to go threw with the options of paths and certain girls. can you summerise what it would have been like who would have been lost etc
I have toyed around with putting some of the darker stories into a short visual story format all wrapped up into one file. If I did this it would not only be stories from the game (imagine Airi's alternate path had she not been saved...) but other short tales from other worlds (or whatever my degenerate mind can come with). It would be in an anthology format. I may still do that one day, but I would have to find a way to separate it completely from the Patreon side of what I do, since Patreon is fairly strict on what can go through their site.

Aug 22, 2017
I maintain, you should just pull the plug and delete the "sandbox" area. Go full novel. Your story telling is great, having to move around (or rather THINKING there is something worth moving to) really breaks up the flow of the game. Keep the events color coded (pink for repeatable/random and blue for story) but just throw all possible events for a day/time period up on the screen so that the player doesn't have to figure out where that event is in the 100 rooms that mostly serve no purpose when they play.

Reactions: kurosx
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes