4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

dio sporco morto

Nov 13, 2022
GUESS WHAT I DID AFTER TRIAL AND ERROR
View attachment 469131
and here's the hex i put in for it
View attachment 469132
could not breakdown how exactly it works but i managed to get infinity i think its enough.
in case you cant figure out how to type that, its "000000005f40504f" then just press ok. should give you infinity.

(Edit: if it doesn't work this way just type random shit in the last 4 bits and something should happen.)

work as well

Jan 1, 2021
Moin, there's a new version online. lets fetz

Patreon Post

A smaller update this week since I'm going to be on vacation next week and wanted to focus on making this update as bug free as possible. I'll be available for emergency updates if something is extremely broken or to answer questions/e-mails, but I won't be doing anything else until after 11/23/22.

This week I fixed a bug that was introduced to the toy box that was causing the toys to not be spawnable or moveable. This was caused by the desk setup icons being linked improperly to the toy box icons, the organization has been refactored so it shouldn't happen again.

I also fixed an issue with toys from previous saves not being imported. The toys not being imported were those with ":" in their name, so all dildos, posters, photos, meters, and the handcuffs. The only things not effected seems to be HoneyPot and the starter items. Your old save file should be imported properly when starting the game. It may overwrite anything bought in the last update, so sorry for any inconvenience.

Finally, I fixed a minor issue with the toys on the title screen being treated as if they were toys, allowing the player to right click on them to bring up a toybox menu.
A smaller update this week since I'm going to be on vacation next week and wanted to focus on making this update as bug free as possible. I'll be available for emergency updates if something is extremely broken or to answer questions/e-mails, but I won't be doing anything else until after 11/23/22.

This week I fixed a bug that was introduced to the toy box that was causing the toys to not be spawnable or moveable. This was caused by the desk setup icons being linked improperly to the toy box icons, the organization has been refactored so it shouldn't happen again.

I also fixed an issue with toys from previous saves not being imported. The toys not being imported were those with ":" in their name, so all dildos, posters, photos, meters, and the handcuffs. The only things not effected seems to be HoneyPot and the starter items. Your old save file should be imported properly when starting the game. It may overwrite anything bought in the last update, so sorry for any inconvenience.

Finally, I fixed a minor issue with the toys on the title screen being treated as if they were toys, allowing the player to right click on them to bring up a toybox menu.

Enjoy.

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Welp. This is a mess.
But good to know that update is slowly being finished.
New UI for Toybox looks pretty good, but I prefered the old desk customisation.
As for the toybox... it doesn't really work in this update. I can't drag them out and possibly use the scenes. Unless I'm doing something wrong because it could have been changed so IDK.

Jan 1, 2021
Welp. This is a mess.
As for the toybox... it doesn't really work in this update. I can't drag them out and possibly use the scenes. Unless I'm doing something wrong because it could have been changed so IDK.
Yes there really are some bugs in this build again, but I hope it will still be a good game in the end.

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
Welp. This is a mess.
in order to use the new toybox system, drag the character you want out onto the scene, click once (to set the rotation), then right click the character. from there on its the same system as before-ish.

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
How to reset the dynamic difficulty level of the animatronics? That reset option in the game options only resets the money for me and deleting the regitry entries only resets the game options to default.

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
Question: is there any way to do this on the APK version? Like, if I take a save from the apk version and move it to the pc, could i do that same trick to the APK save?
Well while I dont particularly know if you can, I'm sure its different between the APK and pc version considering the pc version uses windows registry which is completely different from APK which is typically built using Linux.

However if you do find out how to please post it here. I'm sure many would like to know how.

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
How to increase the MK rating of a sex bot I tried playing on nightmare difficulty and equipped posters of every bot in my desk setup and after completing the night it stops on 1.6 it doesnt increase further more

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
How to increase the MK rating of a sex bot I tried playing on nightmare difficulty and equipped posters of every bot in my desk setup and after completing the night it stops on 1.6 it doesnt increase further more
best way is to play on dynamic and win few nights in a row this will rise bot level to 2.0

Jul 4, 2017
Moin, there's a new version online. lets fetz

FNAF on MEGA

Patreon Post

Enjoy.
was the maledom new scene added into this version?

Reactions: chris1
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes