4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Hoxton98

Oct 14, 2017
What a coincidence, I was just thinking about fucking a robot and then this game pops up.

Sister's location parody when ?

Reactions: Dremo

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
anyone figured out a easy way to get the new threesome? I've been trying for an hour now and keep either getting jumped only by bonnie or finishing the night before i get hacked.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
anyone figured out a easy way to get the new threesome? I've been trying for an hour now and keep either getting jumped only by bonnie or finishing the night before i get hacked.
The way I did it was watch to turn off every light except for the main room and the stage. Frederika will go back and forth between the light switches to turn them off, so just keep an eye for when she comes after you, and make sure Foxy and the puppet are good at all times. When you see Bonnie start hacking, quickly turn off all the lights. That'll force Frederika over to you, then just hold down left click to keep the door closed and hope your power runs out before Chica gets you.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
The way I did it was watch to turn off every light except for the main room and the stage. Frederika will go back and forth between the light switches to turn them off, so just keep an eye for when she comes after you, and make sure Foxy and the puppet are good at all times. When you see Bonnie start hacking, quickly turn off all the lights. That'll force Frederika over to you, then just hold down left click to keep the door closed and hope your power runs out before Chica gets you.
The power doesn't have to run out; if you're hacked and Fredrika gets you it'll trigger it.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
The power doesn't have to run out; if you're hacked and Fredrika gets you it'll trigger it.
An idea to make specific scenes easier to trigger as well as giving players more choice about what they do and don't like is to add a toggle for each character to the Options menu to enable/disable them in Freeplay.

Reactions: cooldude33

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
An idea to make specific scenes easier to trigger as well as giving players more choice about what they do and don't like is to add a toggle for each character to the Options menu to enable/disable them in Freeplay.
He is expanding the Toy Box at the moment. It might be not optimal yet with its atmosphere and slight difficult camera controls, but if you get enough money you can just buy the models and replay that scene there.
Edit: I think there should be atleast some stationary cameras bound to an animation that you can switch through in the Toy Box.

Except in the story it would be too easy to just disable some of the bots, but on the other side you get less money (well, for the Toy Box) and there might be a specific bot that annoys you the most while getting through the night.

Sep 22, 2018
found out we need a patreon code to use the cheats so anyone got a spare code to share?
Patreons code are unique for each Patron, also the redeem system has a function that detects if your IP is different/way far from the first source which redeemed it, so if someone would share it, you two would get both blocked by the system and so no cheats for either of you.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Takes ages to complete the first call because the path finding AI turns off EVERY OTHER light before it goes to the maintenance room and after that I closed the right door and she stared me down for 3 minutes before I pressed alt+f4...

Jun 22, 2017
I've thought about laying out a development road map I just haven't had the time.
I'll make my recommendation again since you didn't seem to see it before (or you ignored it, but I hope and believe that you wouldn't be that rude). Make BETA cheats available for Patrons, give everyone a monthly beta, give Patrons a weekly beta, allow cheats for all players when the public version drops. Everyone is happy. Non-Patrons aren't waiting without any ETA for an update and don't have to wait until next quarter to play anything and have access to the cheats they all desperately desire when the full public release drops. Patrons maintain their perks and don't feel shafted. You get more exposure and Patrons since this thread gets bumped to the top of the "Latest Updates" page here every 4 weeks (you yourself have stated that every time this thread gets a big update your Patreon grows by a large margin).

Everyone is happy.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes