4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
@smutcube Could I ask you why GameJolt didn't get the 0.8 update uploaded there ?
The audience GameJolt attracts skews significantly younger and as a result I'm not comfortable posting there. I disabled the comments so that the problem wasn't as "in my face" but it's still an issue for me personally. There's a good possibility I'll be closing my GameJolt account and distributing exclusively on F95 or other forums (maybe steam if I make a non-parody game).

Sep 22, 2018
@smutcube Well ok, I can understand that but I'm sorry to acknowledge this fact.
I was one of the few that always supported you there and tried to talk without anger towards you.
The fact that now even simply posting there is an issue for you, makes me a little sad honestly, hope you will never have to make the entire game Patrons-exclusive because anything that could happen in the future since I really appreciate the game, although I really can't afford to support you on Patreon.

Reactions: Pimp_Diddly_Daddy

FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
The audience GameJolt attracts skews significantly younger and as a result I'm not comfortable posting there. I disabled the comments so that the problem wasn't as "in my face" but it's still an issue for me personally. There's a good possibility I'll be closing my GameJolt account and distributing exclusively on F95 or other forums (maybe steam if I make a non-parody game).
So, how do we get notified if you updated the game @smutcube? and so how can we download it?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
i got to say would love to see a non parody game with the kinda setup ya got goin maybe get some original character models created and a good story line and your golden!

Reactions: Alpha-rius

DLC

Jun 1, 2017
It seems that using the level 0, 0res, 1 and 1res from the free demo to the new Patreon ones isn't working anymore, hmmm.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
whats the code
There is no more cheat codes that you can use, because now, the code is limited to patrons. While that may not seem like much of a problem, each code is unique to the patron, so this means that there isn't a code that everyone can use that works anymore.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
@smutcube Could you make the "Planning For the Future of Smutcube" post on Patron public, or at least make a version that withholds the patron exclusive details so that we know what changes your planning on making?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
@smutcube Could you make the "Planning For the Future of Smutcube" post on Patron public, or at least make a version that withholds the patron exclusive details so that we know what changes your planning on making?
Sure, it defaults to Patrons only so I didn't think about it. Patreon has also cracked down on adult Patreon's that have made posts public (with adult content) so it's just easier to post to patrons only rather than to filter myself (even though my posts are relatively sterile).

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes