4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
how do you use the cheats?
Check the date next to the cheats. They are for that version and don't work for later versions.
Edit: I am not sure anymore, but whether there was a menu for it or you just type it while being in the main menu, but I think it is the latter one.

Kitap

Jul 2, 2018
I only get the Puppet scene in the last update when ı start the night. What is the problem ?

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I only get the Puppet scene in the last update when ı start the night. What is the problem ?
Her boredom meter starts going up at 23:00, you gotta change the camera to her location and press the "interact" button. To be on the safe side, you should do it every hour.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Chika isn't coming and Foxy is coming random. Any tips?
Both of them will come if you don't look at them. Foxy wants you to look at her, or else she storms to you and prevents Chica from coming. Chica tries to sneak up on you if you don't look. My tip is that you have to have Foxy on edge, looking rarely at her (but so that she doesn't start coming early) and then wait for Chica to enter the left hallway, so you can stop looking at Foxy.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Both of them will come if you don't look at them. Foxy wants you to look at her, or else she storms to you and prevents Chica from coming. Chica tries to sneak up on you if you don't look. My tip is that you have to have Foxy on edge, looking rarely at her (but so that she doesn't start coming early) and then wait for Chica to enter the left hallway, so you can stop looking at Foxy.
I feel like this would be really hard to do, as you need to make sure that Chica is actually coming for you while making sure that Foxy doesn't come first. But how do you keep track of Chica without getting caught by the other robots? If you look at her on the cameras and accidentally spot her she will just run back to her initial place so just keep looking to the left hallway? But if you don't pay attention to the cameras and keep turning on the lights you'll be caught by Frederika, never mind the fact that Frederika sometimes seems to bug out and go after you regardless if all lights are turned on or not.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I feel like this would be really hard to do, as you need to make sure that Chica is actually coming for you while making sure that Foxy doesn't come first. But how do you keep track of Chica without getting caught by the other robots? If you look at her on the cameras and accidentally spot her she will just run back to her initial place so just keep looking to the left hallway? But if you don't pay attention to the cameras and keep turning on the lights you'll be caught by Frederika, never mind the fact that Frederika sometimes seems to bug out and go after you regardless if all lights are turned on or not.
Looking to the left hallway has the opposite effect, Chica has to enter the room and then Foxy has to come in a specific time span as well. If you keep looking to the left Chica won't be able to enter the room and if Foxy is coming earlier it is already too late.
I haven't played the game for a while, might just be guessing, but I think Chica is affected by the lights as well. I think she is more likely to move if the room is dark.
Others might have more knowledge about their movement patterns.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Looking to the left hallway has the opposite effect, Chica has to enter the room and then Foxy has to come in a specific time span as well. If you keep looking to the left Chica won't be able to enter the room and if Foxy is coming earlier it is already too late.
I haven't played the game for a while, might just be guessing, but I think Chica is affected by the lights as well. I think she is more likely to move if the room is dark.
Others might have more knowledge about their movement patterns.
from my own experience, the main issue is keeping track of fredrika. her coming up to you can really fuck up the timing because if chica is in the room then you enter her game over if you look over to close the door, or if you don't close the door then fredrika gets you. You basically have to time it just right by keeping foxy on the edge of coming after you and keeping an eye on the main party room via the center camera where you can see the stage as well as when fredrika and chica are coming after you.

Chica just doesn't like to be looked at and will stop if you're using a camera for a room shes in while in the middle of moving but she'll eventually start moving anyway because she doesn't stay frozen in place, so you can see when shes coming after you if you see her walk into the left hallway. As long as you don't use the left hallway camera to see if shes there (because that triggers her to leave) then you should be fine if fredrika is still fucking with a light somewhere. Once shes in just make sure you're not looking to the left or right to trigger her game over and keep an eye on the cameras on fredrika to make sure she isnt coming. Once foxy gets you then you should be in the chica foxy scene.

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
Sooo, update when?
Someone has 05/03/2019 version?
Would you kindly upload it here?
Good news and bad news.
GOOD NEWS:

BAD NEWS:
I still haven't bothered with trying to circumvent the DRM. In fact I've mostly just been ignoring this trashfire and hoping it'll pass eventually. If you really, absolutely, positively want to play I'd recommend looking into hex-editors or a Unity Level Loader.
Also since the animations are technically in the toybox, one could just cheatengine their money into the trillions and just buy whatever they want to peruse.

*Small Edit, I've made some very basic progress. Swapping out the level files between 3 and 15 (and possibly up to 20), from 5/3 build to Public build, does not crash the game. Sadly it doesn't add anything either. Toybox now shows off Mangle's shop but the toybox is still there and usable. Mangle model is visible in the toybox but I have no idea how to trick the game into running the arcade with her AI. Swapping out Level0 causes an apphang as it's the preloader, 1 does nothing as he doesn't update the intro boxtrack, Level2 just crashes from a c0000005 error (Generic error, this level is most likely either the main level file for the Arcade and menu). If I didn't have to work today I could probably learn debugging and just keep starting>attaching>finding out what's missing and causing crashes>deleting DRM pointers.
Seriously if anyone knows what they're doing, this is your chance to claim internet brownie points.

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
Idea for Smutcube for the game! If possible, make the game over animation (as in the normal mode, not toybox mode) unlockable. To make it worth playing, make it so that when you game over to that character or characters, it unlock the choice to buy it with token earned by beating the night. By doing so you can make night one animation s unlock with token for night one and create animations with theirs for night two.

That's my idea for you Smutcube. You can still keep the toybox for mix n match animation. but for me I really like the bunny first person angle for the normal game and its sometime hard to try to get got by bunny and at the last second foxy run and get you first.

P.s.: English is not my first language and I learn by autodidact with sound and reading, so it may be normal that this wall of text is not clear.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes