4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
I'll make my recommendation again since you didn't seem to see it before (or you ignored it, but I hope and believe that you wouldn't be that rude). Make BETA cheats available for Patrons, give everyone a monthly beta, give Patrons a weekly beta, allow cheats for all players when the public version drops. Everyone is happy. Non-Patrons aren't waiting without any ETA for an update and don't have to wait until next quarter to play anything and have access to the cheats they all desperately desire when the full public release drops. Patrons maintain their perks and don't feel shafted. You get more exposure and Patrons since this thread gets bumped to the top of the "Latest Updates" page here every 4 weeks (you yourself have stated that every time this thread gets a big update your Patreon grows by a large margin).

Everyone is happy.
I'll be holding a poll for patrons so they can decide if/when beta builds are released between public releases.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
Takes ages to complete the first call because the path finding AI turns off EVERY OTHER light before it goes to the maintenance room and after that I closed the right door and she stared me down for 3 minutes before I pressed alt+f4...
You can turn the lights back on you know ...

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
I'll be holding a poll for patrons so they can decide if/when beta builds are released between public releases.
I know everyone has his different opinion on this matter, but I think Nighmare mode should definitely be available to everyone, for example after completing the storyline. Once you get good at this game and can beat hard mode consistently you get bored...
I think alternate skins and boob size should also be unlockable under some conditions (maybe a certain number of wins, money or losing conditions). This can add replay value for everyone including patrons who don't want to cheat.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
You can turn the lights back on you know ...
And what do I want to achieve with that, that the path finding AI takes even more time to go the the desired room, I even turned off other likes so it would finally hurry up....

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
And what do I want to achieve with that, that the path finding AI takes even more time to go the the desired room, I even turned off other likes so it would finally hurry up....
weird it always went straight to maintenance in my case. You can decline the phone call and you won't have to deal with the explanations

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
You just type them in the Main Menu.
Type them in a not too slow way, if are inserted correctly and or not too slowly, a sound feedback will be reproduced.
I don't believe the cheats are active anymore. I'm pretty sure the dev changed to a patreon-code model instead of cheat codes. I could be wrong though.

crazy horse

May 17, 2017
hmmm,new characters are neat and everything but maybe focus more animations for old characters. Fredrika could use a solo missionary scene for instance.

Sep 22, 2018
I don't believe the cheats are active anymore. I'm pretty sure the dev changed to a patreon-code model instead of cheat codes. I could be wrong though.
I already know it, don't worry, it's just that because this it's the 9,000th time I read the same idiot question, I decided to reply on the basis of the old system, since I already explained the unique code thing some comments before, so then if anyone will still pursue this kind of asking, I will just reply what it was like months ago, when you could still obtain the cheats without the need of the Patreon reedem codes.
So I don't lie to anyone, yet they get an answer not totally correct about what they thought to get.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I already know it, don't worry, it's just that because this it's the 9,000th time I read the same idiot question, I decided to reply on the basis of the old system, since I already explained the unique code thing some comments before, so then if anyone will still pursue this kind of asking, I will just reply what it was like months ago, when you could still obtain the cheats without the need of the Patreon reedem codes.
So I don't lie to anyone, yet they get an answer not totally correct about what they thought to get.
That just seems rude and unnecessary. It's not reasonable to expect every individual, especially those that just discovered this game, to read every single post in the thread. And nobody has updated the OP with that info yet. It's a perfectly legit question to ask until someone updates it.

Reactions: PepeThePeper
Sep 22, 2018
That just seems rude and unnecessary. It's not reasonable to expect every individual, especially those that just discovered this game, to read every single post in the thread. And nobody has updated the OP with that info yet. It's a perfectly legit question to ask until someone updates it.
Hope you are joking, you don't even need to read all the pages of this thread to easly find at least a shitton or more requests about the cheats, you could have to go at maximum 2 pages back now, just because of these recent comments, but rest assured that at least the last 4 or 5 pages have not less than 2 comments where they request "How to use cheats".
This just seems to point out how these people are, if they don't even go and read the last page at the moment when they are going to write their things.

Sep 22, 2018
Also to me, it's way far more rude that you make a comment without even reading nothing about this game.
Those people are the same that the same exact moment they buy (when they buy them) a game on an online purchase service, they already downloaded the walkthrough guide to do all at 100% just because they get it not as a fun, but more like a "duty" to complete.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
The point is that that is important information that should be added to the OP, and because it hasn't yet (at least, as of this post), it's understandable that questions will keep coming up about it. All you're doing is adding further confusion, which helps nobody and only adds more fuel to the fire, so to speak. It's trolling, pure and simple, even if you think it's somehow "justified". All it will accomplish is to further confuse people that are clearly already confused about a feature of the game that they can't figure out how to access. Should they ideally read the last page or two before asking? Sure. But not everyone thinks to do so, especially when, in forums like this, it's not uncommon for discussion to go off on tangents from time to time and information that might be relevant can get buried. In any case a simple "We just answered that, read back on the last page or two" is more polite and helpful.

Of course, again, if someone could update the OP, that'd be the most helpful solution, but I realize only they or a mod could do that.

I get that you're frustrated, but it's no excuse for intentionally posting misinformation just to troll people who are already frustrated and confused.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
how about updating the cheats stuff on the 1. page whit the new info?
(just an idea)

Reactions: Xol
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes