4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
Idea for Smutcube for the game! If possible, make the game over animation (as in the normal mode, not toybox mode) unlockable.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can already do that through the gallery in the main menu. Sadly, it's accessible only through the use of Patreon Codes (so, Patreon members only).

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
There is no play button on the last link or is it only me? I got all the menu exept for that crucial part so i cannot play it.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
There is no play button on the last link or is it only me? I got all the menu exept for that crucial part so i cannot play it.
thats cause of the fact that you need to be a patron to play current versions with the code tied to your account. the most recent patreon version is useless without being a patron or having some sort of workaround.

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
thats cause of the fact that you need to be a patron to play current versions with the code tied to your account. the most recent patreon version is useless without being a patron or having some sort of workaround.
Ow! Ok my bad, thx.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
I'm surprised nobody's cracked it. If I knew more about how to do it I would, but I'm sure it can't be too difficult.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
We had cracked it a while ago, but he switched up on how his DRM worked so we got fucked
nobody cracked anything, what we had was a work around which only worked because a couple files from the old build could replace the ones in the new build which were the ones that checked for patreon confirmation like it does now. That was obviously never intended in the first place but funnily enough worked until it was fixed.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
nobody cracked anything, what we had was a work around which only worked because a couple files from the old build could replace the ones in the new build which were the ones that checked for patreon confirmation like it does now. That was obviously never intended in the first place but funnily enough worked until it was fixed.
Exactly, that's what I thought it was. You could replace the files in the public build with the files in the patreon build and load the "locked" content. What I was more talking about was taking the time with a debugger and patching around the check(s). I've played with stuff like that in the past, but it's way beyond my realm of expertise (plus since the dev frequents I wouldn't want to discuss it anyway...No offense smutcube but, well, this is a piracy forum...), and I haven't really had the time/motivation to learn it well enough to actually look into it. I was just commenting that I was surprised no one else on the forum has. From my experience, people who circumvent DRM tend to do so out of spite more than for profit, so I figured this would have drawn their attention (if they existed on this forum).

The only problem is, of course, as soon as it gets circumvented, it gets patched, so maybe a patch does exist in private circles. Who knows.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
For some reason there's no start button for me. Can anyone explain, and/or preferably fix it? Or has the dev gone beyond paywalling cheats to just plain paywalling the whole game now?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
For some reason there's no start button for me. Can anyone explain, and/or preferably fix it? Or has the dev gone beyond paywalling cheats to just plain paywalling the whole game now?
The public releases are free and you should have a play button, if not let me know and I'll take a look. The beta testers' builds between public releases have always been for patrons only. If you see "Beta" in the version number at the top right then it's a beta build. You can get the latest public release from smutcube.com or from the OP of this thread.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
The public releases are free and you should have a play button, if not let me know and I'll take a look. The beta testers' builds between public releases have always been for patrons only. If you see "Beta" in the version number at the top right then it's a beta build. You can get the latest public release from smutcube.com or from the OP of this thread.
Huh.... it DOES say Beta, even though I could have sworn I got it from the OP like I always do. 0.o Weird. Thanks.

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
I wanted to try the v.0.08 mobile version last night, everything worked until I found out that I couldn't see the foxy and puppet models, while the sound of their animations, including the "game over" ones, worked perfectly .

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
What would be new?
A shop to purchase items for your desk with different effects to make the game harder/easier. Plus the ability to move them around your desk (including the clock and the monitor). It was originally going to be Mangle + the shop, but adding the new items was taking too long so I decided to release them in separate updates.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes