4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Which also means that individual patrons can be traced back if they share a code, yikes.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
I tried installing the latest build on a few machines, and while I found some random issue like furniture starting at the wrong rotation I was still able to correct it and save. I'll be recoding everything related to loading/unloading/positioning furniture later this week when I have time off. Hopefully I'll have a new working build next weekend (the 21st-23rd).

Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
I tried installing the latest build on a few machines, and while I found some random issue like furniture starting at the wrong rotation I was still able to correct it and save. I'll be recoding everything related to loading/unloading/positioning furniture later this week when I have time off. Hopefully I'll have a new working build next weekend (the 21st-23rd).
A that sucks win props start freaking out I know how you and just asking is there a android version fnaf v.9.0

May 14, 2018
Is Mangle scene available to patrons? I'm considering becoming one

Kitap

Jul 2, 2018
When ı start a normal night puppet ınstantly starts coming to me, ı have like 5 seconds to play before puppet comes. I took a look at the maintanence room but there were no fuck machine or an interaction. Can someone help ?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Is Mangle scene available to patrons? I'm considering becoming one
Yes and no. She hasn't been incorporated into gameplay yet so there would be no way to trigger a "game over" with her. The scene is still being developed, right now it's just the first "idle" loop and the "insertion" transition which patrons can preview. Generally when I make public releases everything is available, this version was an exception since Mangle was delayed to get it out sooner than 4 months after the last one. However, Mangle's update should be fairly quick, I'm thinking before the end of July since I already kind of started work on it.

I wouldn't recommend becoming a patron just to get the incomplete Mangle scene.

Which also means that individual patrons can be traced back if they share a code, yikes.
I wouldn't say "yikes", the most I'd be able to do is block them on Patreon, if I would even go that far. But it is necessary for certain rewards (credits specifically) since they're redeemed through F*NAF that I be able to tell who is who.

Last edited:

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
A that sucks win props start freaking out I know how you and just asking is there a android version fnaf v.9.0
I didn't bother building one since it seemed pretty unpopular, when I add the fix to this build at the end of the week I'll build an apk.

May 14, 2018
Yes and no. She hasn't been incorporated into gameplay yet so there would be no way to trigger a "game over" with her. The scene is still being developed, right now it's just the first "idle" loop and the "insertion" transition which patrons can preview. Generally when I make public releases everything is available, this version was an exception since Mangle was delayed to get it out sooner than 4 months after the last one. However, Mangle's update should be fairly quick, I'm thinking before the end of July since I already kind of started work on it.

I wouldn't recommend becoming a patron just to get the incomplete Mangle scene.

I wouldn't say "yikes", the most I'd be able to do is block them on Patreon, if I would even go that far. But it is necessary for certain rewards (credits specifically) since they're redeemed through F*NAF that I be able to tell who is who.
Do golden Bonnie and golden fredrika keep their skins during the sex scenes? (Solo ones and the threesome one)

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
I've an issue with the 0.09 i don't see the monitor. I'm completly blind :D and Bonny poster either :(
that(s because they are placed wrongly and don't show the back. if you press default in desk editor it show all show up correctly

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes