4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
May 14, 2018
Hey SmutCube, do golden Bonnie and golden fredrika keep their skins during the sex scenes? (Solo ones and the threesome one)

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
I seem to have fixed the issues in the latest build, they should be uploaded when an uploader gets a chance. The worst issue was caused by localization in some scripts. If your windows installation was using a European locale it would more or less corrupt your saved furniture's positions making the game unplayable. That slipped under my radar due to me using only an en-US locale for testing, in the future I'll be using software to emulate popular locales if I use functions liable to localization.

If you used the last build and your furniture is still placed incorrectly: Go to the desk setup menu and click "Load Default" and then "Save" that should reset everything to where it needs to be.

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
bug fix

also the dev made another alpha android apk build, since someone requested it:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Puppet's Boredom meter fills up way too slowly. If you leave her alone for the whole night it still doesn't reach max status. Even if I use the poster for her. Is this a known issue?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Puppet's Boredom meter fills up way too slowly. If you leave her alone for the whole night it still doesn't reach max status. Even if I use the poster for her. Is this a known issue?
Looks like I was a little too zealous on tuning her for easy/normal, on hard she should attack just before 1 AM if left completely alone. On hard with a poster (and no photo) she should attack a little after 11 PM. I still intend for it to be possible to lose to her on easy/normal so I'll have to go back and re-tweak that.

Boomer12

Jun 1, 2019
can someone help i keep getting error unityplayer.dll was not found when i start it can someone tell me what im doing wrong

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like I was a little too zealous on tuning her for easy/normal, on hard she should attack just before 1 AM if left completely alone. On hard with a poster (and no photo) she should attack a little after 11 PM. I still intend for it to be possible to lose to her on easy/normal so I'll have to go back and re-tweak that.
Wait... there are difficulties? o_O

EDIT: Ok, found it in Settings.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes