4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
May 2, 2018
Smutcube this is amazing stuff. I love this game and can't wait for 1.0.

Is there any plans on a release outside of just patreon?

Kitap

Jul 2, 2018
When ı start a normal night puppet ınstantly starts coming to me, ı have like 5 seconds to play before puppet comes. I took a look at the maintanence room but there were no fuck machine or an interaction. Can someone help ?
ı still have this problem.

Reactions: cooldude33
Jun 3, 2019
I really don't understand how to play this game...
The even in level 2 one of them stays near my door forever and then the foxy gets upset because I'm not looking at her...

RonnieCordova

Sep 14, 2017
I really don't understand how to play this game...
The even in level 2 one of them stays near my door forever and then the foxy gets upset because I'm not looking at her...
Are you making sure to turn the lights back on, after the one turns them off? If they're all off, she has nothing else to distract her.

Reactions: Xol

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
Small bug, but easy to solve:
Going to full screen with one of the monitor's cameras, you can't go back, but trying to change the camera resolves, but not completely, in fact every time you use the "broken camera" you automatically return to full screen and the process must be repeated; fortunately with the end of the night or running into a game over all it resolves definitively and all the cameras return to normal

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Smutcube this is amazing stuff. I love this game and can't wait for 1.0.

Is there any plans on a release outside of just patreon?
The game is free, all releases are outside of Patreon. Patrons receive "Beta builds" usually once a week with what I did that week added to it, but when the new features are complete and (hopefully) bug free the game gets released; there's no waiting period for the public for a complete version. I do pass the game around forums before I add a mega link to my website as a small thanks for the free marketing.

ı still have this problem.
I may be being pedantic, but the puppet isn't in the maintenance room, she's in the Q.A. room between maintenance and the stage. The interact button on the tablet should change her position when clicked if your camera is on that room. Without changing her position she'll attack.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
It does seem kinda dickish to have the cheat listed and then not mention you need to be a patron to use them until they download the game.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
And letting you go into debt seems a bit stupid as well because once you get far enough into debt you can't get out

Kitap

Jul 2, 2018
The game is free, all releases are outside of Patreon. Patrons receive "Beta builds" usually once a week with what I did that week added to it, but when the new features are complete and (hopefully) bug free the game gets released; there's no waiting period for the public for a complete version. I do pass the game around forums before I add a mega link to my website as a small thanks for the free marketing.

I may be being pedantic, but the puppet isn't in the maintenance room, she's in the Q.A. room between maintenance and the stage. The interact button on the tablet should change her position when clicked if your camera is on that room. Without changing her position she'll attack.
You are not being pedantic it was a mistake that i wrote maintanence. I meant QA, the room is just blank and puppet starts coming immediately.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
It does seem kinda dickish to have the cheat listed and then not mention you need to be a patron to use them until they download the game.
I agree that would be, but I didn't write the OP or put the cheats there. Those cheats were leaked by a patron with an old build from 12-10-2018, and only work with that build, hence the label on the spoiler.

I would ask a mod to remove them to avoid the confusion/false advertising, but they're more likely to see that as "some dev asking for Patron content to be removed on a piracy forum".

And letting you go into debt seems a bit stupid as well because once you get far enough into debt you can't get out
You can always use the "Reset Save" button from the settings to reset you back to 0.

You are not being pedantic it was a mistake that i wrote maintanence. I meant QA, the room is just blank and puppet starts coming immediately.
That's peculiar, as far as I know you're the only instance of this issue. If you send me a PM with what locale your PC is using (generally speaking it would be what country you're from) I could see if it's another localization error. Other than that I would need to reproduce it to fix it, so I'll do some fiddling but no guarantees I can track it down.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So what is new in this version? I see its been asked a couple times but I dont see any answers yet.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes