4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
After messing around with Cheat Engine (I see obfuscation, the data is there in double format, but changing it reverts it by way of checks, which means that there is an obfuscated value hidden in the program, I leave it to people who have more than a passing understanding of code to figure this out.) and being unable to find the save (at all, I'm actually kind of curious about this one, since not even directory monitor helps me find it, that and my eyes kind of glazed over at the sheer amount of lists there are.) I decided to look for a slightly more tedious but less difficult method.

Start the game, attach cheat engine. Now play night 1, shut off all the lights except the showroom light, then enable speedhack and set it to 2 (or 3 if you have decent reaction speed). Frederica will do only 2 things, switch off the showroom light, or try to screw you. If she comes down the hallway, close the door, if she switches off the light, switch it on again, rinse, repeat until 6 a.m, presto $100 (or 116 if you're playing on hard).

Now, there's currently a bug where after you finish the level, hitting continue will start you into the level 2 higher... then ends it instantly and gives you money as if you completed it flawlessly... Err... exploit it while you can? Only works once though, if you press continue again you'll have to play the actual level.

Edit: There's also another... method, that's more handsfree, but you'll get less cash. Buy Frederica's dildo, play night 2, activate Frederica's dildo, go stare at foxxy, fap? Or you know, set speedhack to 500 (doesn't seem like it's capable of going that high, but I haven't checked the actual limit so...) then watch as time flies by at mach speed, earning you $10 (or $26 on hard) per pop. Actually it probably uses less enough time that it might be worth looking into if only to grind cash, less reliant on reaction speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I must be slow because I see nothing about a new scene in this. Is there really no new scene in this build after like what...3 months or whatever the last one was? Or is .09 an updated version of the new update or something? Someone medntioned the bonnie and Frekrika threesome which I think was .08 beta build, because I recall seeing that scene somewhere like on PH or something.

Reactions: cooldude33

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
I must be slow because I see nothing about a new scene in this. Is there really no new scene in this build after like what...3 months or whatever the last one was? Or is .09 an updated version of the new update or something? Someone medntioned the bonnie and Frekrika threesome which I think was .08 beta build, because I recall seeing that scene somewhere like on PH or something.
SmutCube said that the animation for Mangle, the store, the creation of objects and their effects and the possibility of customizing the desk would have made us wait too long for a public version, so he divided the parts, putting the objects in v0.09 and so on.
Animations for Mangle said it would take a while.

May 2, 2018
Smutcube ignore the morons you're doing Gods work, if he were a nerdy motherfucker like us.

Seriously, your game is great, keep it up.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
When ı start a normal night puppet ınstantly starts coming to me, ı have like 5 seconds to play before puppet comes. I took a look at the maintanence room but there were no fuck machine or an interaction. Can someone help ?
This issue stemmed from another locale issue, it should be fixed in this build:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
SmutCube said that the animation for Mangle, the store, the creation of objects and their effects and the possibility of customizing the desk would have made us wait too long for a public version, so he divided the parts, putting the objects in v0.09 and so on.
Animations for Mangle said it would take a while.
So as far as H-content goes, there is nothing in this update? Its more so game play oriented?

omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
i can't pass foxxy at start of the game. it says open the lights at maintance room but when i do nothing happens, game stucks there. can somebody help?

Edit: Just don't answer the phone call everything will be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: arelor

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
i can't pass foxxy at start of the game. it says open the lights at maintance room but when i do nothing happens, game stucks there. can somebody help?
you talk about the first night with only Fredrika, it happened to me too, while the phone girl is talking at first and introducing her to you ... what you have to do is turn off most of the lights, not all of them, and when Fredrika will go to turn off the light in the maintenance room everything will function properly again, but remember to turn it back on after the lights you turned off

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
You can still cheat the cash, using cheat engine, but you have to search for the amount that the cash is being changed by. For example, go into the hard arcade, let yourself get assaulted by Foxxy, get that $5.07, search for it, go back into the arcade, instantly close the door on the left, and lose to one of the other sexbots. Repeat until you narrow the search results down to 1-3 values. Should work.

PS: To save time, turn on the speedhack and set it to 10 or 20.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
you talk about the first night with only Fredrika, it happened to me too, while the phone girl is talking at first and introducing her to you ... what you have to do is turn off most of the lights, not all of them, and when Fredrika will go to turn off the light in the maintenance room everything will function properly again, but remember to turn it back on after the lights you turned off
Doesn't work for me fuck I'm gonna go crazy, fredrika is just standin on the stage...

omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
How do i protect myself from the puppet. She instantly comes through from the right hallway and if i close the door she waits there for eternity. while i am closing the right door foxxy comes from the left.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
How do i protect myself from the puppet. She instantly comes through from the right hallway and if i close the door she waits there for eternity. while i am closing the right door foxxy comes from the left.
Try the build I posted a few replies ago, that sounds like the localization issue I patched.

Reactions: omsues1307
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes