Bladerain

Apr 10, 2018
Ver3 appears after you finish first two parts of the story I think, I 100%'d the game and it's v3 trust me.
Thanks a lot. I played this before and while the cg art and graphics are good, its the gameplay that captivated me. Similar to Monmusu Quest. Except that the story is the one that captivated me. Is it fully translated though?

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks a lot. I played this before and while the cg art and graphics are good, its the gameplay that captivated me. Similar to Monmusu Quest. Except that the story is the one that captivated me. Is it fully translated though?
Some of the translation is good but a lot of it is machine translated and hard to understand, menus and such are fully translated and the story is pretty easy to understand.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
How about this plugin for translations?

example

sarx37

May 5, 2019
How about this plugin for translations?
It somewhat works, see screenshots. I tried the standalone ReiPatcher version. The setup crashes at the very end when the program is supposed to make a shortcut to run the patched game. To get around this just open a command prompt in the ReiPatcher folder (after the installer crashes) and type:
Code:
ReiPatcher.exe -c game.ini
You can even make a batch file to do this and it would be pretty much the same as a shortcut.
1.PNG 2.PNG

Reactions: YokoSan

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
We got the latest version? just want to be sure.

Also checking the Translation page, which Translation version should i use?

Reactions: Orchidbunny
Nov 20, 2017
We got the latest version? just want to be sure.

Also checking the Translation page, which Translation version should i use?
For now only v3.12 is working with translation and the shared.asset file.
3.20 should handle the translation but game crashes when using the shared.asset.
To make it work someone has to rip all the translated assets and uncensore peaks and replace it in the new version of the the assets.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
er what happened if i didn't make a party with that kobold at beginning? does it have any impact to the story?
and how to trigger cutscene again when we go to a shop/guild/clinic/maid while naked? it only works once, after that, they doesn't give any reaction at all

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
er what happened if i didn't make a party with that kobold at beginning? does it have any impact to the story?
and how to trigger cutscene again when we go to a shop/guild/clinic/maid while naked? it only works once, after that, they doesn't give any reaction at all
I'm not exactly sure about Kobold but I think it'd be best if you restarted and took his offer so you can later hire him, he's pretty good for most of the game. As for the other question, I think in this newer version it's meant to work only once in some places.

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not exactly sure about Kobold but I think it'd be best if you restarted and took his offer so you can later hire him, he's pretty good for most of the game. As for the other question, I think in this newer version it's meant to work only once in some places.
gonna do that then, thanks!
as for the scene..so we can only see that scene once? that's too bad..i thought we can see it over and over again
it's kinda funny when u go naked to some places and boom suddenly they're surprised lol

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes