lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
So I just completes 1-5 but 2-1 doesn't show up. Feels like I have to restart from the begining
You have to first go back to the city for some dialogue with Lilim and visit the guild to get your bounty for the harpy.

To everyone who got stuck in dialogues:
Using the attached n_data.txt should prevent you from getting stuck in some dialogues. I did a side-by-side comparison with the japanese file and corrected some missing/wrong event-triggers. Just copy the file to your src folder and overwrite the existing file.

Reactions: kancollection

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Life saver, but you uploaded it as a text file so some people might get confused when it doesn't download.

Quick edit, I forgot that n_data is a text file. I've been spending too much time editing csv files.

Last edited:

FairlySeeU

Dec 11, 2018
You have to first go back to the city for some dialogue with Lilim and visit the guild to get your bounty for the harpy.

Using the attached n_data.txt should prevent you from getting stuck in some dialogues. I did a side-by-side comparison with the japanese file and corrected some missing/wrong event-triggers. Just copy the file to your src folder and overwrite the existing file.
Thx, I didn't knew I had to go back to the guild and turn in the bounty. Also thx for the txt file. I haven't encountered any dialogue freezes so far.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The daughter, Rana, who was kicked out of the hall by his father's illicit trade,
was standing in front of the house without going there.
There is a guide to the house by Ily who was a maid of the house.
With the power gained there, Lana will become a winning hunter (hunter) and
go on a fight trip.
Is Rana able to rescue his elder sister caught in a detention place ...?
Wot?

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
I suggest you just play the game. This description talks about the intro of the game, but compared to it the game is much better translated. Only problem with the game is that some longer script lines are cut off. So sometimes you have to guess what was said from the context.

But in case you want a proper description:
"Because of a huge dept their father amassed, Lana is evicted from their home while her elder sister is put into prison.
Their former Maid Ily bestows Lana with the power to become a bounty hunter to collect enough money to free her sister.
This power helps her find new allies, defeat and capture monsters and sends her on a perilous journey."

Jun 25, 2017
Can i get the run down on whats best if i still want to play this in english? I tried it when it first came on here and I could never get past the slime scene at the start of the game for some reason or other and tried it again today and stuck on same scene. Seems like there's been a fair bit gone on since [3.01] though.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Can i get the run down on whats best if i still want to play this in english? I tried it when it first came on here and I could never get past the slime scene at the start of the game for some reason or other and tried it again today and stuck on same scene. Seems like there's been a fair bit gone on since [3.01] though.
First of all I suggest you read the last few pages of this thread.

To answer your question, I just quote myself:
You should see a couple of green squares around your character. Click on the green square next to the slime to move next to it. After moving you select skill and the Seal skill and click on the slime to use it.

Here is a short rundown how the fights (normally) work:
  1. You select one of your characters
  2. You move it somewhere within move range (indicated by the green squares). Once moved, this character can't move again in this turn.
  3. You select skill and choose one of your skills to use. Depending on the range of your skills (indicated by the red squares), you may not be able to do anything. In that case simply select Stop instead of Skill. If the used skill is a single target attack or healing skill you have to click on an enemy or a friendly unit after that. If it is an AoE (Area of Effect) skill you simply click on one of the red squares.
  4. In each turn your characters can move once and use a skill once after that. If you used a skill or pressed Stop you can select the next character to do your things. After each character had it's move, it's the enemy's turn.
  5. In most story missions the fight ends after you have defeated all enemies.

Sealing (capturing an enemy):
  1. Only Lana can use Seal
  2. The success rate increases the lower the HP of the enemy is. Using Nono's Merciful Strike prevents weak enemies from being instantly killed, leaving them with 1 HP.
  3. You can upgrade your seal level to increase the chance of success. In the unit screen double click on Lana, then on the button "Sealed Magic" (in the upper left) and on the button "Point Allocation" to distribute your orgasm points. As far as I know, it doesn't matter which category you increase. The important thing is the Seal Power Level at the top of this screen.
  4. With a Seal Power Level of 99 you can directly seal normal enemies no matter how much HP they have left.
  5. When you start a new game and checked "Keep Seal Level" then you start with the Level of your previous play. I think the game uses your last save file as a reference, so you don't really have to play through the whole game to use this.
  6. Sealed (captured) enemies can be used, sold or turned into exp for another unit.
I hope that helps.

Jun 25, 2017
I mean in theory it helps but i never get to combat. After the dialogue stops i'm just stuck standing there with the slime floating between the two of em in the prologue.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
I mean in theory it helps but i never get to combat. After the dialogue stops i'm just stuck standing there with the slime floating between the two of em in the prologue.
Have you tried the newest version 3.39 in combination with the n_data.txt file I posted before?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Ohhh i have the 1.36b english trainslation. is there a 2.80 to 3.00 translation out yet.

Jun 25, 2017
Alright got 3.39 and copy replaced the text file. Redid the opening and still stuck on same part 1573529053548.png
So maybe i'm missing some thing.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018

that's long

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Alright got 3.39 and copy replaced the text file. Redid the opening and still stuck on same part View attachment 458095
So maybe i'm missing some thing.
Just tried it again and it still works how it should. What resolution do you use? You can change the resolution on the title screen. Just click on the button in the bottom right corner. I use 1600x900.
BTW. You can fast forward dialogue by holding STRG.

Edit: You can skip the opening (and the tutorial) if you checked "skip intro" after selecting New Game.

that's long
If you refer to the number of lines in the n_data.txt, it wasn't as hard as you might think. I used notepad++ with the compare plugin and synchronized scrolling activated. Then I put the english and japanese version in different tabs beside each other and copied every line that was marked as different and didn't have a "t/" (dialogue) at the beginning.

Last edited:

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
anyone can send me a save?? i've lost all my progress and... to restart the game from the begining...T.T

its 2 much

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes