Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Thanks Niteowl. I appreciate the long reply.

It is a good story but... Anyway I will look what you come up with. Just get more sex into it. Get plenty of tease. It is a bit dead.
Okay man, I will do my best to keep improving it.... I have really big plans for the story, and the world it takes place in, trust me...but it will involve lots of content and lots of work. It's going to take time.

The next update will mainly focus on adding sexy content for the girls in the harem, btw (and activating the cosplay shop), but there will be some interesting hints about the direction some of the storylines will take.... and I have a feeling Rouge will be involved in some pretty interesting plots ;)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Keep up the great work. Besides elves and demons, what other races will be explored?
Would it be a combination of elves, angels, demons, succubus, ghouls/ghost girls, centaur, harpees, felines/catgirls, robotgirls, medusa, witches, trolls, mermaids and dolls be in the game? What about teenage girls or lolis?

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Keep up the great work. Besides elves and demons, what other races will be explored?
Would it be a combination of elves, angels, demons, succubus, ghouls/ghost girls, centaur, harpees, felines/catgirls, robotgirls, medusa, witches, trolls, mermaids and dolls be in the game? What about teenage girls or lolis?
Thanks man.
Regarding the races, well, definitely will add more Elves (including various types of Elves, like Drows etc), some really hot demons (not for a while unfortunately, but they are already designed and appear in one intro image), and of course you know there is a succubus and we met one witch (Rouge). At least one more witch, the Succubus' master, will also be in the story. Designed her a while ago...she's also hot.

Beyond that, well, there is an ogress in the story...she might get more time in the spotlight in the future, and I have a catgirl I will eventually add, but she won't play a big part in the story.
Robotgirls/ghostgirls are possibilities (it also depends on whether I can find or modify characters.... but not soon.
One living doll and frost elves will be added when the MC makes it to the Frozen Waste (also the Ice Demon himself).

I don't think I will add lolis per se (I like them but it could get tricky if they look too young).
There are a couple of teenagers in the story (18/19 though, just to be clear), Amethyst and Megan. They just haven't done much yet because there are many characters so yeah, it takes time to create content for all of them (although Amethyst did please the MC in one of the scenes at Ilyana's residence).

Mermaids probably not...at least not ones with a fishtail (some sea nymphs might)

And, well, I do have some other exotic girls I would like to use but I already have too many characters as it is.... anyways, I have some hot alien characters...we'll see...maybe.

the next update will mostly feature the harem girls, and Rouge ;), speaking of witches....
but I will add one human....
Meet Keisha, the sales clerk at the cosplay shop (for redhead lovers)
Keisha1.jpg

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
Glad to hear you like the women... I wish we could find women like those ones in real life.
for those kind of girl i will married them and never get out of my house lol. keep the nice work.

It's funny each game they have 1 or 2 girl really my taste but your is 100%, the story is well done.

Reactions: Niteowl

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the kind words regarding the story and, overall, the art.

Just to give you my view...., I agree the art could be better (anything could always be better).... but improving it is tricky for me. My rig would struggle if I used more G8s... more importantly, though, maybe I'm in the minority but I'm just not a fan of Iray..... all the games I played use either original art or stuff like Honey Select. So, using Iray to me wouldn't be an improvement and it would greatly lengthen render times, therefore drastically reducing the amount of content I can add in every update.
I would love to be able to use original art instead of renders, but I'm not an artist... If I do get more support in the future I"ll be happy to try and involve artists in the project, but right now aside from working on better character design, posing, and creating more frames for the animations I cannot do a lot (I feel like I will slowly improve in those areas though).

Regarding Fern's story.... this is one of those situations where feedback is important because to be honest I never even thought of that scene as 'sharing'.... , never mind NTR.
I only viewed it as another way of enjoying a girl in the harem (and make some cash because of the special production).

When I do the next update I could easily make it optional rather than mandatory...and in fact I will do just that. Like I said I had no idea people wouldn't like it.... the idea that having our girl play with other beautiful women could be unpleasant had, honestly, never even crossed my mind. I guess I'm weird.

I think, overall I'm maybe also not so clear on the concept of NTR. I thought it mainly referred to situations in which our girl is a slut who likes to sleep around, or maybe situations where the mc is captured and forced to watch his girlfriend being fucked by someone else. That's definitely how it's usually depicted in Japanese videos marked NTR.
I really don't see Fern's story as NTR because the MC agrees to it, in fact organizes the whole thing...and technically it could be avoided (yes, as it is it blocks the Goths' storyline but I will change that in the next update so that it's optional and can be avoided easily).

The Dark Elf is a little trickier.... but technically I doubt it can be defined as NTR since you could just refuse to train her (there are many other characters to play with and more will be added).
Still, it sounds like some players are uncomfortable with that..... Fair enough... I will make some changes so that the sharing part will be optional. Next update as well.

I'm happy to make changes based on feedback, so yeah, thanks again for the comments, I will make appropriate changes to avoid any hint of NTR (and I never intended to use NTR...but yeah, I see your point and it's understandable some players don't want to share).

for me i agree with your understanding of NTR based on the mc's point of view. but it's a pretty common viewpoint for F95 players (specifically the anti-NTR players) that if any main girl that can be in the harem is ever involved with another guy it would be considered NTR. even if the MC himself doesnt feel jealous, players can find it annoying.

regarding Fern's lesbian scene... Because it was lesbian it was a 50/50 for me. what ruined it for me was i was ok with saphire but dont care for Ilyana. it might be her attitude but i was nvr into the whole Mistress/femdom thing so im biased. similiarly if lesbian is involved i prefer it be full on lesbian. so no strap-ons...again that's just me. but regarding future girls if i dont like said girls she stays out the harem if it can be avoided and by extension dont want her near the rest of the girls. just cause a girls hot i wont deal with it if her attitude is annoying. defintely a hit and quit if possible but eh depends on how characters develop.

and regarding the dark elf choice its like yes we want her but dont wanna share her but ultimately thats the only choice we have. and considering her fate one way or the other as it is at the moment, a rape tag might be needed at some point.

but yeah the main thing would defintely be having "choices" but yeah i read previous replies and looks like some changes will be made so i wont give up on this game yet and continue to wish you luck.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks man.
Regarding the races, well, definitely will add more Elves (including various types of Elves, like Drows etc), some really hot demons (not for a while unfortunately, but they are already designed and appear in one intro image), and of course you know there is a succubus and we met one witch (Rouge). At least one more witch, the Succubus' master, will also be in the story. Designed her a while ago...she's also hot.

Beyond that, well, there is an ogress in the story...she might get more time in the spotlight in the future, and I have a catgirl I will eventually add, but she won't play a big part in the story.
Robotgirls/ghostgirls are possibilities (it also depends on whether I can find or modify characters.... but not soon.
One living doll and frost elves will be added when the MC makes it to the Frozen Waste (also the Ice Demon himself).

I don't think I will add lolis per se (I like them but it could get tricky if they look too young).
There are a couple of teenagers in the story (18/19 though, just to be clear), Amethyst and Megan. They just haven't done much yet because there are many characters so yeah, it takes time to create content for all of them (although Amethyst did please the MC in one of the scenes at Ilyana's residence).

Mermaids probably not...at least not ones with a fishtail (some sea nymphs might)

And, well, I do have some other exotic girls I would like to use but I already have too many characters as it is.... anyways, I have some hot alien characters...we'll see...maybe.

the next update will mostly feature the harem girls, and Rouge ;), speaking of witches....
but I will add one human....
Meet Keisha, the sales clerk at the cosplay shop (for redhead lovers)
View attachment 586981
Thanks for the long response.

Clearly it shows how much feedback and how much this game really means to you.
(Well I'm not sure about the specifications of loli, since there are many games with loli in it, but perhaps you can make a short childish looking petite girl and give her big breasts as a substitution). Nice to see robot andghost girls get some attention here since they are usually lacking in other games. Mermaids are good for titjobs/blowjobs mostly unless the tail has a hole lol. Definitely can add cyborgs, machine girls in the mix but they can also count as robot girls tho.

Anyway Hope you get success from this.

Nice pic!

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
for me i agree with your understanding of NTR based on the mc's point of view. but it's a pretty common viewpoint for F95 players (specifically the anti-NTR players) that if any main girl that can be in the harem is ever involved with another guy it would be considered NTR. even if the MC himself doesnt feel jealous, players can find it annoying.

regarding Fern's lesbian scene... Because it was lesbian it was a 50/50 for me. what ruined it for me was i was ok with saphire but dont care for Ilyana. it might be her attitude but i was nvr into the whole Mistress/femdom thing so im biased. similiarly if lesbian is involved i prefer it be full on lesbian. so no strap-ons...again that's just me. but regarding future girls if i dont like said girls she stays out the harem if it can be avoided and by extension dont want her near the rest of the girls. just cause a girls hot i wont deal with it if her attitude is annoying. defintely a hit and quit if possible but eh depends on how characters develop.

and regarding the dark elf choice its like yes we want her but dont wanna share her but ultimately thats the only choice we have. and considering her fate one way or the other as it is at the moment, a rape tag might be needed at some point.

but yeah the main thing would defintely be having "choices" but yeah i read previous replies and looks like some changes will be made so i wont give up on this game yet and continue to wish you luck.
I'm glad you mentioned it... I don't really want NTR or other things that players might consider NTR in the game.
The Fern scene I already changed to optional for the next update, and I will make some minor changes to the dark elf story so that in the end any sharing will be completely optional (but at the solstice the MC will do her in front of others, to show how he trained her, so some exhibitionism will be involved)

Regarding Ilyana, I don't particularly like her character either, but that's kind of the point. I mean, yes, partly for variety, it's boring if all the women have the same personality (or no personality at all like in many, many games), but also because some unlikable characters are nice too... especially if you get a chance, in the future, to take them off their pedestal and force them to change their ways.
So, yeah, she might not be great, but that will give players a lot of fun options in the future.

Edit: to expand on that a little bit, every story needs villains, and, imo, sexy stories need stuck up bitches who need to be taught a lesson... If you know what I mean.... and building their character makes their eventual downfall more enjoyable ;(

Last edited:

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the long response.

Clearly it shows how much feedback and how much this game really means to you.
(Well I'm not sure about the specifications of loli, since there are many games with loli in it, but perhaps you can make a short childish looking petite girl and give her big breasts as a substitution). Nice to see robot andghost girls get some attention here since they are usually lacking in other games. Mermaids are good for titjobs/blowjobs mostly unless the tail has a hole lol. Definitely can add cyborgs, machine girls in the mix but they can also count as robot girls tho.

Anyway Hope you get success from this.

Nice pic!
Well, I put a lot of work into it and tried to make something rather ambitious.
Unfortunately the response hasn't been very good...so I guess at the end of the day most people just want certain visuals/fetishes rather than a well-crafted story.
Fair enough, I guess I have different tastes from the majority.
It's okay, it's fun to make the game and I learned a lot about coding.... but soon I will have to slow down production. I love the game and will complete it eventually, but yeah, the financial return really doesn't justify the effort I've been putting into it. Developing a world this complex takes hours, plus the coding, character design etc, but hey, whatev, it's the way it goes.
Anyways, I will finish the next update by the end of April.... after that I think it will probably be smaller updates... at the moment I"m working part time so I can put more effort into the game but soon I will have to go back to working full time and making real money.... .

But yeah, I love the game and the characters...for my taste it's the best out there (potentially, obviously, lots of work to be done) and anyways when you spend a lot of time on something you do love it so yeah, I"m committed to continuing but I gotta eat too so I won't be able to keep spending as much time on it as I've been doing lately.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I also asked the66 to make an android version.... It looks way too complex for me but hopefully he will help us out.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
the idea that having our girl play with other beautiful women could be unpleasant had, honestly, never even crossed my mind. I guess I'm weird.
I personally found it enjoyable, I just know that there area some that are "strict" in there areas. I'm glad your wierd it leaves us in great company here.
The Fern scene I already changed to optional for the next update, and I will make some minor changes to the dark elf story so that in the end any sharing will be completely optional (but at the solstice the MC will do her in front of others, to show how he trained her, so some exhibitionism will be involved)
That sounds like a perfect compromise.

NTR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Taken part of NTR is where I think most of the confusion could be from. It could mean to be taken sexually, even once.

Like I said it's not a big deal for me personally, but the game would appeal to a larger audience if the events are disclosed and optional. You do seem on the ball though. Great alternatives you came up with.

and I understand about the graphics, The girls at present are cute non-repeated and generally great to see. From my understanding about daz though. The GF8's have been reprogrammed and compressed to actually make them render faster, or be more efficient models. Just food for thought.

Reactions: Niteowl

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
and I understand about the graphics, The girls at present are cute non-repeated and generally great to see. From my understanding about daz though. The GF8's have been reprogrammed and compressed to actually make them render faster, or be more efficient models. Just food for thought.
Regarding G8s, I actually do use one in the game..... can you tell which one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, I didn't notice a huge difference between G8s and G3s, both in terms of visual appeal and rendering efficiency, but as pointed out by someone else I use 3Delight or OpenGL, and I understand differences are more obvious when you use Iray instead.

I will use more G8s in the future, but when I started I had more assets for G2 and G3, and I do find many models in those series very attractive, so for now it's more practical for me to focus on those models (one thing you might not be aware of is that it is, generally speaking, easier to pose models from the same series together..... so a scene featuring only G2s or G3s or G8s is easier to make than one that combines different models). I use a G8 because some scenes I have planned for that character will feature other G8 models (not for a long while but yeah, i have major plans for her).
Anyways, yeah, I'll use more G8s eventually (my aliens are G8s), but with the rendering engines I used the difference is not worth scrapping all the current work and redoing everything in G8s.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I share a similar response to a number of other people here. For me, the fantasy of a harem comes down to, having total access to the bodies of beautiful women without needing to schedule their free time or worry about their feelings. In reality, that NEVER happens; your girlfriend needs to go to class, your wife needs to go to work, your fuck-buddy isn't in the mood. With a harem, you feel like having a woman, so you take her; her life is devoted to your whims. I find that HOT. It is wish fulfillment, to be the center of the universe for several beautiful women.

Like other players, I don't want to share.

With the second chapter, there started to be a sense that the player doesn't have unfettered access to ANY of the women: you can't have the dark elf unless you agree to share her, Sapphire will only do what she feels like doing, Fern gets used by someone else, the women at the Brimstone Club are only borrowed.... No one really seems like she's YOURS.

I wasn't sure if that's Niteowl's personal kink or something else. I was hoping, for instance, we could whittle away at Sapphire's objections, coercing her to go past her limits a little more each time, until the statement that she's not a slave... no longer seems true.

Anal with Sugar was a delightful addition, and she remains my favorite girl. Maybe have her talk less about being so experienced? "It's ALWAYS a great honor," "My favorite position," etc., seem like she's constantly reminding you that she's fucked plenty of other guys.

Shandar and Sapphire are incredibly hot too, and I'm eager to start training them. (I'd also like to buy Sugar, or find some other way to add the humble beauty to the harem.)

Someone asked for harder, edgier BDSM; I'd say "hell yes!" to that. Let's see Shandar on the ground kissing the main character's feet; let's see Sapphire held at the edge of an orgasm which you don't let her have unless she promises to let you give her a severe whipping....

The game remains ambitious as heck, almost dauntingly so; all the vast world-building seems intimidating. But if you stay focused on the immediate pleasures while you construct that larger imaginary world, you'll keep our interest.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I share a similar response to a number of other people here. For me, the fantasy of a harem comes down to, having total access to the bodies of beautiful women without needing to schedule their free time or worry about their feelings. In reality, that NEVER happens; your girlfriend needs to go to class, your wife needs to go to work, your fuck-buddy isn't in the mood. With a harem, you feel like having a woman, so you take her; her life is devoted to your whims. I find that HOT. It is wish fulfillment, to be the center of the universe for several beautiful women.

With the second chapter, there started to be a sense that the player doesn't have unfettered access to ANY of the women: you can't have the dark elf unless you agree to share her, Sapphire will only do what she feels like doing, Fern gets used by someone else, the women at the Brimstone Club are only borrowed.... No one really seems like she's YOURS.

I wasn't sure if that's Niteowl's personal kink or something else. I was hoping, for instance, we could whittle away at Sapphire's objections, coercing her to go past her limits a little more each time, until the statement that she's not a slave... no longer seems true.

Anal with Sugar was a delightful addition, and she remains my favorite girl. Maybe have her talk less about being so experienced? "It's ALWAYS a great honor," "My favorite position," etc., seem like she's constantly reminding you that she's fucked plenty of other guys.

Shandar and Sapphire are incredibly hot too, and I'm eager to start training them. (I'd also like to buy Sugar, or find some other way to add the humble beauty to the harem.)

Someone asked for harder, edgier BDSM; I'd say "hell yes!" to that. Let's see Shandar on the ground kissing the main character's feet; let's see Sapphire held at the edge of an orgasm which you don't let her have unless she promises to let you give her a severe whipping....

The game remains ambitious as heck, almost dauntingly so; all the vast world-building seems intimidating. But if you stay focused on the immediate pleasures while you construct that larger imaginary world, you'll keep our interest.
You made some good points man, and I really appreciate the feedback.

Regarding your points about the girls not being completely 'ours', that's understandable, and as I said in another post I will make changes so that Fern's special production is optional and the dark elf doesn't have to be shared unless you want to. (by the way her training will start with the next update and I'm sure it will be fun...and edgier... just building up to it for now).
That's why feedback is important... it can help me make the game better.

As for why I have a little too much emphasis on sharing at the moment.... hmmm... I guess my personal tastes are part of the deal, but it's not exactly that I like sharing..... I mostly saw it as a way to add variety. I mean, there's only so much we can do with one MC and one girl in a room, but with sharing you can have other scenarios, like Fern playing with the other girls (and in this case, as I also mentioned somewhere else, yes, I would always be more than happy to share a girlfriend with other women, with guys no way but with women sure, any time any day; I find it hot).
One thing I do like about sharing, in games rather than in real life, is that to me it can emphasize the sense of ownership... complete control over her actions.... Anyways, not a big deal, I'm fine with just have any sharing optional.

Thanks again for your support and feedback.

Edit: Almost forgot... Regarding Sugar, yes, I think over time it will become possible to just buy her... I think eventually the Bliss/Bamboo pair and Sugar, will be available for the harem...maybe other BC girls too, depending on feedback.... Anyways, the amount of content needed is staggering...it will take a while to get there.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm glad you mentioned it... I don't really want NTR or other things that players might consider NTR in the game.

Regarding Ilyana, I don't particularly like her character either, but that's kind of the point. I mean, yes, partly for variety, it's boring if all the women have the same personality (or no personality at all like in many, many games), but also because some unlikable characters are nice too... especially if you get a chance, in the future, to take them off their pedestal and force them to change their ways.
So, yeah, she might not be great, but that will give players a lot of fun options in the future.

Edit: to expand on that a little bit, every story needs villains, and, imo, sexy stories need stuck up bitches who need to be taught a lesson... If you know what I mean.... and building their character makes their eventual downfall more enjoyable ;(
i agree wholeheartedly with your view on Iliya. and if we get the chance to make her submit im all for having her in harem but atm i cant even say she's to stuck up. just has influence and she knows it. im all for building her character up before we bring her down so i got no problems with that and i look forward to see where story goes.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
i agree wholeheartedly with your view on Iliya. and if we get the chance to make her submit im all for having her in harem but atm i cant even say she's to stuck up. just has influence and she knows it. im all for building her character up before we bring her down so i got no problems with that and i look forward to see where story goes.
There will be more build up to her character, but I don't really think of Ilyana as the ultimate bitch...More like an unlikable character made more attractive by the fact that, so far, she appears to be off limits (not to mention she's pretty hot). I think it will still be fun to teach her a lesson or two.... Adding her to her harem will, at some point, be an option.....
That's all part of the Goths' storyline, and I think you guys will enjoy it...some interesting twists yet to come. For now I will only add that this storyline will have 'dark' and 'light' options.... (more about this when I write a guide.... the game will become more complex soon and a better explanation of how things work will be handy, although of course I'm still refining the details).

By the way, a character I see as bitchier is definitely Viryann.... we'll get to know her better in the future.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Well, I put a lot of work into it and tried to make something rather ambitious.
Unfortunately the response hasn't been very good...so I guess at the end of the day most people just want certain visuals/fetishes rather than a well-crafted story.
Fair enough, I guess I have different tastes from the majority.
It's okay, it's fun to make the game and I learned a lot about coding.... but soon I will have to slow down production. I love the game and will complete it eventually, but yeah, the financial return really doesn't justify the effort I've been putting into it. Developing a world this complex takes hours, plus the coding, character design etc, but hey, whatev, it's the way it goes.
Anyways, I will finish the next update by the end of April.... after that I think it will probably be smaller updates... at the moment I"m working part time so I can put more effort into the game but soon I will have to go back to working full time and making real money.... .

But yeah, I love the game and the characters...for my taste it's the best out there (potentially, obviously, lots of work to be done) and anyways when you spend a lot of time on something you do love it so yeah, I"m committed to continuing but I gotta eat too so I won't be able to keep spending as much time on it as I've been doing lately.
You need to relax, you're getting support even if it isn't at the level you want rn. You just started with the releases, and the game is still very early. You're also not a known patreon game developer, hence your game doesn't generate the amount of views other games do.

Time heals. Be patient. Keep going. Keep improving. Keep promoting. Be open to all legitimate criticism and suggestions.

I have not played the game yet but I like the concept of it. Infact I'd be pretty happy if there was some combat in your game too where you can fuck a bitch after defeating her in combat/making her into your harem etc.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

You sure would love the game by Ker called harem.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes