Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have not played the game yet but I like the concept of it. Infact I'd be pretty happy if there was some combat in your game too where you can fuck a bitch after defeating her in combat/making her into your harem etc.
i think this is a good idea especially for characters like that slave taken by the orcs felt a bit bad for her but it is what it is. but having combat/victory scenes could always be fun. doesnt need a full blown combat system but it bbeing used on certain characters could work.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
You need to relax, you're getting support even if it isn't at the level you want rn. You just started with the releases, and the game is still very early. You're also not a known patreon game developer, hence your game doesn't generate the amount of views other games do.

Time heals. Be patient. Keep going. Keep improving. Keep promoting. Be open to all legitimate criticism and suggestions.

I have not played the game yet but I like the concept of it. Infact I'd be pretty happy if there was some combat in your game too where you can fuck a bitch after defeating her in combat/making her into your harem etc.
Yeah, you're right.... many developers on patreon were also already known before getting into games... I'm new so as you said I have to take it easy and keep working on it.. Hopefully the support level will improve over time.

I think you guys know I'm open to criticism and I'm trying my best but yeah, this is just the beginning.

Regarding the combat system, I agree that it could be a nice addition, especially for certain parts of the story (without overdoing it....because at the end of the day we can't really compete with games produced by professional companies, meaning our combat systems often end up simpler and, as a result, a bit repetitive after a while...also the reason why I don't play rpg-maker games... I tried, because some have nice stories and characters, but the endless boring fights were just too much)
but this game has a lot of characters and a complex storyline, not to mention I'm currently adding shops and items... So, lots of work already needs to be done. I can't promise it will have a combat system at this point in time.... but it's a possibility (the game is already pretty ambitious as it is....). I will certainly have some kind of game within the game, possibly combat, possibly not, but I'd like to keep the main focus on the storyline and the sandbox feel (as more content is added and there are more choices)

I hope you will play the game and maybe provide me with more specific feedback in the future.

In general, I think I should clarify that I do like the art a lot in terms of character design, plus the variety of characters, and I feel like the posing and framing/camera angles are pretty good for my taste (but definitely with room for improvements).
Having said that, the renders, being done in 3delight or open GL, are not as 'bright' as the art in other games...and of course the animations are very basic (but they could be a lot worse.... at least they won't make you seasick like some animations I've seen.... I've been figuring out ways to make them at least watchable).
This kind of game would really benefit from original art (Iray would just make it worse, imo) but I'm not an artist so that's not an option. I will try to improve the quality of the renders though..... Even using 3Delight etc there are ways to get better results...(better lighting) but they can be time consuming, especially in a game that has many settings... a lot easier to do if your whole game takes place in just a couple of rooms.
If I can get more support over time I will certainly look into adding much better animations as well.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah, you're right.... many developers on patreon were also already known before getting into games... I'm new so as you said I have to take it easy and keep working on it.. Hopefully the support level will improve over time.

I think you guys know I'm open to criticism and I'm trying my best but yeah, this is just the beginning.

Regarding the combat system, I agree that it could be a nice addition, especially for certain parts of the story (without overdoing it....because at the end of the day we can't really compete with games produced by professional companies, meaning our combat systems often end up simpler and, as a result, a bit repetitive after a while...also the reason why I don't play rpg-maker games... I tried, because some have nice stories and characters, but the endless boring fights were just too much)
but this game has a lot of characters and a complex storyline, not to mention I'm currently adding shops and items... So, lots of work already needs to be done. I can't promise it will have a combat system at this point in time.... but it's a possibility (the game is already pretty ambitious as it is....). I will certainly have some kind of game within the game, possibly combat, possibly not, but I'd like to keep the main focus on the storyline and the sandbox feel (as more content is added and there are more choices)

I hope you will play the game and maybe provide me with more specific feedback in the future.

In general, I think I should clarify that I do like the art a lot in terms of character design, plus the variety of characters, and I feel like the posing and framing/camera angles are pretty good for my taste (but definitely with room for improvements).
Having said that, the renders, being done in 3delight or open GL, are not as 'bright' as the art in other games...and of course the animations are very basic (but they could be a lot worse.... at least they won't make you seasick like some animations I've seen.... I've been figuring out ways to make them at least watchable).
This kind of game would really benefit from original art (Iray would just make it worse, imo) but I'm not an artist so that's not an option. I will try to improve the quality of the renders though..... Even using 3Delight etc there are ways to get better results...(better lighting) but they can be time consuming, especially in a game that has many settings... a lot easier to do if your whole game takes place in just a couple of rooms.
If I can get more support over time I will certainly look into adding much better animations as well.
Speaking for me, I don't play a game until it's at 0.4. 0.4 tells me that you're serious about your game, and will hopefully continue developing it, I hope this helps you.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe i misunderstood the dev notes, or my point of view is too different from the devs, but i only found 2 options for fern that could/should lead to a love/romance route...because the whole training thing is nothing but dominating, humilating, utilizing and breaking into obedience and submission, it could be useful for the marauders (if the salvers cells ever get filled again) or the arrogant princess, but not for good girls...thats what i would call the dark path. So far i have seen only 2 consensual scenes for fern, the hangout is not implemented and the (re)play function has only the 2 seen scenes...maybe more after some grind, i just finished the first week ingame, and as far as i see, i have done anything that counts as consensual (okay, i skipped the "dancers", i never was into whores...based on my personality, sex is a main part of personal freedom for all participants, not a job, duty or anything forced). I just wanted to ask if there is more or if i better should wait for updates.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Maybe i misunderstood the dev notes, or my point of view is too different from the devs, but i only found 2 options for fern that could/should lead to a love/romance route...because the whole training thing is nothing but dominating, humilating, utilizing and breaking into obedience and submission, it could be useful for the marauders (if the salvers cells ever get filled again) or the arrogant princess, but not for good girls...thats what i would call the dark path. So far i have seen only 2 consensual scenes for fern, the hangout is not implemented and the (re)play function has only the 2 seen scenes...maybe more after some grind, i just finished the first week ingame, and as far as i see, i have done anything that counts as consensual (okay, i skipped the "dancers", i never was into whores...based on my personality, sex is a main part of personal freedom for all participants, not a job, duty or anything forced). I just wanted to ask if there is more or if i better should wait for updates.
Sorry for the very late reply man, I didn't realize there were new posts (and busy working on the expansion)

I'll write a Player's Guide for the next update since the game is becoming more complex now.

So, the overall idea of the game is rather ambitious: providing various paths for several characters and giving the player more options, while also developing a complex main story and several side quests. That means it will take time to implement as I need to make a lot of content for it. I really mean a lot.

So, there will be more in the Player's guide, but in short I envision the game as having three kind of characters for the harem... characters whose path is mainly 'Dark' (domination etc) or mainly 'Light' (love story and romance), and characters with whom you can do either (or both) if you choose.
[Having said that, let's keep in mind that all characters, so far, have indicated clear consent to being 'dominated' when that is the case.... and no rape is involved. ]

So, Fern would belong to the third group. In 0.1 I introduced the two love story parts you mentioned, and the first two parts of the training. Her basic personality is rather ambivalent about those things and she enjoys both, she's also naturally bi even though in the past she mainly enjoyed the company of women).
IN the next update (that will be released next Saturday for Patrons and in two weeks to the general public), I have added one romantic scene for Fern, and the option of repeatable dates. More options and scenes will be added in later installments.
It is also possible to buy her a costume (gimp girl), which will open up another BJ scene in the 'play with her' section, and more in the future.
(I also added a lot of content for the Dark Elf, and some for Sapphire, plus a few other surprises)

Quick note: Sapphire's path will be mainly vanilla/romantic at first (but there will be options to add something a little darker soon), and her basic personality leads her to mostly enjoy sex as an equal or in a dominant position at first (and she is bi)...

while the dark Elf's saga is a 'Dark' one, meaning focusing more on bondage, domination etc... (but maybe in the future there will be ways to change that...). The Dark Elf prefers women and being dominant, so accepting the role of a guy's slave was something she did to eventually regain her freedom.... She might learn to enjoy it though.....

The completion of Dark or Light sidequests, or choices with characters like Fern, won't prevent a player from completing the game's main story line, but will affect how the game is completed and the individual characters' destiny obviously.

So, anyways, like I said this kind of concept requires a huge amount of content and it will take time to create it all.....

On a last note... I love the game and the characters myself, but I do have one regret...maybe I overdid it a bit in terms of characters and storylines.... I should have probably started smaller, with less characters. With so many characters and quests it's hard to constantly add content for all of them....
Oh well, trying to slow down a bit now and add content for the characters already in the game before I continue with the main story line or add new characters.

Hope you guys enjoy the next update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Better late than never Niteowl ^^
Sadly i forgot the names in the meantime, but as far as i remember i finished the game with only one slave (the cute elf) and i hope her light storyline brings her wife back to the story, i'd rather let her go, keep them both or become the king of the elves to ensure they dont stay freely enslaveable people, than just ignore her past/origin. Oh, dont forget that consensual not only refers to the NPC, it also refers to the player and i see this whole BDSM stuff as dark path, even if the girls would like it ^^
I refused the marauder because of the rules, i dont train public sluts or whores. If i cant keep them for myself, i dont want them at all. Thats also the reason for refusing the guards slut. If i didnt forgot someone that was all so far.

I want to build a real harem, so no other guys are ever allowed to touch any of my girls and i never would share them. The Protagonist said and thought in the prologue and later in the game, that he wanted something new/unusual/other and useless sluts and emotionless fucking around would be nothing new, it would just be the same thing he did his whole life...the only new element in this realm would be love/romance/faithfulness paths and thats the way i want to follow. Seeing the story so far, it could lead to different outcomes if the old lab/research is found...and i think you already planned the 3 obvious mainroutes/endings? (cure the sterility (for yourself or all of your kind) to build familys [=love path], give the old treatment to chosen ones to increase your numbers and take over/control the world [=dark/sharing path] or destroy the lab/research to ensure it never get abused by anyone and prevent further "fallouts" [=neutral path]).

However, 2 weeks? I'll wait for it ^^

Last edited:

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Better late than never Niteowl ^^
Sadly i forgot the names in the meantime, but as far as i remember i finished the game with only one slave (the cute elf) and i hope her light storyline brings her wife back to the story, i'd rather let her go, keep them both or become the king of the elves to ensure they dont stay freely enslaveable people, than just ignore her past/origin. Oh, dont forget that consensual not only refers to the NPC, it also refers to the player and i see this whole BDSM stuff as dark path, even if the girls would like it ^^
I refused the marauder because of the rules, i dont train public sluts or whores. If i cant keep them for myself, i dont want them at all. Thats also the reason for refusing the guards slut. If i didnt forgot someone that was all so far.

I want to build a real harem, so no other guys are ever allowed to touch any of my girls and i never would share them. The Protagonist said and thought in the prologue and later in the game, that he wanted something new/unusual/other and useless sluts and emotionless fucking around would be nothing new, it would just be the same thing he did his whole life...the only new element in this realm would be love/romance/faithfulness paths and thats the way i want to follow. Seeing the story so far, it could lead to different outcomes if the old lab/research is found...and i think you already planned the 3 obvious mainroutes/endings? (cure the sterility (for yourself or all of your kind) to build familys [=love path], give the old treatment to chosen ones to increase your numbers and take over/control the world [=dark/sharing path] or destroy the lab/research to ensure it never get abused by anyone and prevent further "fallouts" [=neutral path]).

However, 2 weeks? I'll wait for it ^^
Hi man, thanks for the long reply... and for making some interesting points, including some important ones.....
Here's my reply to some of them:

1- The Dark Elf (Shandar)
You might have missed it, but other players mentioned, in this thread, that they didn't like the idea of sharing her, so , as I told them, in this update I also rewrote her story and you won't have to share her any longer. It will be possible to do so, but yeah, only optional.
Basically she will be yours to use as you please... now her training is dark at first, but there will be options to change that in the future.....
I will also make sure that no girls in the harem 'must' be shared. (but sharing or swinging will be an option with some of them).
I would still recommend accepting her... you'd still be free not to train her anyways (and in fact that way you might protect her from a worse destiny and later on get to know her in different ways).

2- Sapphire -
No major changes but her story will be initially, mainly about dating and getting to know her, toward love more than domination, but other paths will be available later on. I would recommend accepting her if you are into more romantic storylines.... Plus I'd say she's pretty hot.
As a matter of fact I will probably change the story a little and make accepting her mandatory.... Firstly because there is no reason not to (her story is mainly fun/romantic at first and it's not like you have to interact with her, she could jsut be part of the harem), but mainly because it will make my life easier later (too many variables lead to too many paths).

3- The Main storyline
This I already have mapped out in full (well, the main plot points anyways)... It's rather long and rather complex. I like your guesses but they are not very close, simply because you are assuming finding the lab will be close to the ending of the story....
but it's not the case.....
In fact, finding that particular lab will lead to other discoveries, and so on, can't give spoilers yet ;)
Regarding those guesses, I will say that eventually a cure for their sterility (and therefore the option to have families) will be in the story..... but since the main story is rather complex, and it will also be affected by the choices made in side quests and the Interzone storylines, the potential outcomes are rather different from what you suggested... (although, yeah, Dark/Light/Neutral endings will be possible)

4- Fern's Wife
in the second update we had the beginning of that story, and yes, I think there will be options similar to the ones you described once/if she is eventually found. That particular storyline I will expand in the third update, though, since i wanted to add more content for the girls already in the harem first.

Finally, sure, you can choose any path you want... but while domination was in the MC's past he's now in a new land, dealing with exotic creatures, and later on dealing with new situations I don't want to mention now (no spoilers).
Hint: once the update comes out make sure to visit Ilyana again, after Sapphire joins the harem.... the next part of the Goths storyline will begin there and it will involve Rouge (the witch, former lover of Ilyana)
Point is.... the MC can either change his life completely (going all out on love and helping others) or become more extreme and dominating.... which is also a change from the rather lighthearted games, despite the bondage and role play, of Technotlan.

l

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Niteowl
No problem. A game with a noncommon storyline is worth to take my time ^^

1. Okay, then i better delete the game before i forget it and load an old savegame in 2 weeks, looks like i have to start a new game because i dont think i still have savegames from before i refused her.
Optionals are always the best choice for users and much more work for devs, especially if future events or dialogues refer to things you never did/let happen (common "error" by most devs who just skip scenes instead of really avoid them), so i really appreciate this change.
And i dont have anything against punishing her for the things she did, regardless of her motives or past, so i'm fully ok with this starting as dark path, as long as i dont have to share her anymore its okay.

2. Thats the guards slut? Hmm, i dont know...i prefer girls who dont got fucked by whole towns...well, at least not from guys...yeah, i know its a little bigoted, but since i'm a lesbian it is already hard enough to ignore the fact my MC has a dick, i dont want to collect cumsluts.

3. That was not my primary assumption, thats why i put the "?" after "ending" because it could be both, a milestone for mainpaths or the final decision.
Thats ok, i can life without spoilers, as long as i can keep my harem for myself and know that i later get the option to impregnate them its all okay ^^

4. Great :love:
Understandable and acceptable. Its always better to add content for things already in the game than adding new stuff and have no progress in the current content. Just never spend multiple updates in row on only one NPC, some people will always dont like that chara and get really pissy if there is nothing new for them (like "the company", over 100 pages of "i hate john, make anything else" is a good example for a bad development strategy)

Of course most things are new for the MC who never left his home before, but doing the same with only new people/creatures is still doing the same...you dont discard habits or fetishes you had your whole life in one day and a few charas will surely need punishments and some even need to be broken into obedience to follow your path without cutting your throat while you sleep, i just dont see any reason to do this with girls who already are on my side like fern for example. lets say i prefer to get woken by a willing pussy in my face than by a submissive slut under the blanket, but i dont complain if both happens at the same time :p
Overall, i'd like to make my choices on how to handle my girls based on their personality and personal history than treating them all in the same way just to see every scene made for them. Some will never see the dungeon, others may never leave it, lets see what charas you have in store for me ^^
And the story choices...hmm...i tend to do the same in games and real life...i fuck the current rules and make my own, ignore rich/mighty assholes and help the poor/weak...but in games it works out much better than IRL, its easier to change a virtual world ^^

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Niteowl
No problem. A game with a noncommon storyline is worth to take my time ^^

1. Okay, then i better delete the game before i forget it and load an old savegame in 2 weeks, looks like i have to start a new game because i dont think i still have savegames from before i refused her.
Optionals are always the best choice for users and much more work for devs, especially if future events or dialogues refer to things you never did/let happen (common "error" by most devs who just skip scenes instead of really avoid them), so i really appreciate this change.
And i dont have anything against punishing her for the things she did, regardless of her motives or past, so i'm fully ok with this starting as dark path, as long as i dont have to share her anymore its okay.

2. Thats the guards slut? Hmm, i dont know...i prefer girls who dont got fucked by whole towns...well, at least not from guys...yeah, i know its a little bigoted, but since i'm a lesbian it is already hard enough to ignore the fact my MC has a dick, i dont want to collect cumsluts.

3. That was not my primary assumption, thats why i put the "?" after "ending" because it could be both, a milestone for mainpaths or the final decision.
Thats ok, i can life without spoilers, as long as i can keep my harem for myself and know that i later get the option to impregnate them its all okay ^^

4. Great :love:
Understandable and acceptable. Its always better to add content for things already in the game than adding new stuff and have no progress in the current content. Just never spend multiple updates in row on only one NPC, some people will always dont like that chara and get really pissy if there is nothing new for them (like "the company", over 100 pages of "i hate john, make anything else" is a good example for a bad development strategy)

Of course most things are new for the MC who never left his home before, but doing the same with only new people/creatures is still doing the same...you dont discard habits or fetishes you had your whole life in one day and a few charas will surely need punishments and some even need to be broken into obedience to follow your path without cutting your throat while you sleep, i just dont see any reason to do this with girls who already are on my side like fern for example. lets say i prefer to get woken by a willing pussy in my face than by a submissive slut under the blanket, but i dont complain if both happens at the same time :p
Overall, i'd like to make my choices on how to handle my girls based on their personality and personal history than treating them all in the same way just to see every scene made for them. Some will never see the dungeon, others may never leave it, lets see what charas you have in store for me ^^
And the story choices...hmm...i tend to do the same in games and real life...i fuck the current rules and make my own, ignore rich/mighty assholes and help the poor/weak...but in games it works out much better than IRL, its easier to change a virtual world ^^
OK, great, I'm happy to see you like the game enough to make a long post about it, and I would also like to thank you for your honest feedback and some interesting points you made... And yeah, regarding making your own choices of course that's what the game is about, giving players options and eventually having a wide range of paths to follow (but of course they will take time to implement).
With Fern, for example, that's exactly the idea: do what you enjoy the most... love story only, training only, both, it's up to you... it's your chance to write your own story.
Obviously, there are always limits to how much freedom we can give players, being independent creators, but I'll do my best to create lots of content and interesting choices for the main characters (there will be one major turning point, for one of the 'main sidequests', in 0.4, so not this update but the next one - it will have a major effect on all the main stories as well).

For saves, you will need any saves from day 8 or earlier to be able to see all the changes I made in this update. I will mention it again when I post the update. That's because I made the special productions optional and rewrote the Dark Elf's trial.

Just one thing, regarding point 2:
Sapphire is not the guard slut (that would be Moll).
Sapphire is Ilyana's maid, the elven one... the MC had a chance to interact with her at the party and in the special production in which Sapphire and Ilyana play with Fern (by the way I changed this production to optional, in the new version, so the Goth story can continue even if you choose not to let Ilyana and Sapphire play with Fern).
She's not a cum slut...she's a magical creature, slated to be the next priestess and now being trained by Ilyana....
She's a free spirit and enjoys sex, yes, but with partners she likes... she's not the submissive type (but things might change I guess ;))

Also, as I will put in the game guide doing the special productions will mean receiving more gold coins in the next pay period.... so generally speaking doing all the 'special productions' would maximize income. But yeah, it's all optional, players won't have to do the special productions to advance the stories. I understand some players didn't like the idea of sharing Fern with other girls. Fair enough, making the scene optional was easy anyways and it gives the player more freedom.

If you like the story so far I'm sure you will enjoy what I have planned for the future.... But yeah, it will take time to get there, and no spoilers for now ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Niteowl
Than we are both happy because most devs dont care about single feedbacks, they only react to mass-complains and some even ignore them and think/say "its my game, you dont like my ways? then piss off".

Like i thought, i will need to start from scratch, but i dont care, i think you'll believe me if i say that i like the game and dont care to start over ^^

Whoops, okay my mistake, like i said i forgot the names in the meantime. I didnt shared Fern with them (or lets say i scrolled back in the moment the scene started. I would share my girls with other girls if they likes them/want it, but not in a forced/BDSM/commanded way, i may be the Master, but i dont want to be a Slaver/Pimp) and didnt even knew i could get her.
Then she is like me, except for the fact she likes dicks, is magical and would consider to be a priestess of any kind ^^
Based on my personality, sex is a main part of personal freedom for all participants, not a job, duty or anything forced and i never cared about common morals or ethics in beds, if i want multiple or related girls and they are okay with it, nothing will stop me from enjoying it. I also like to play my games this way if possible.

To be honest, i always cheat my money in every game...running out of cash is the most annoying real life bug, i dont want it in games too. This habit saved me from lots of whoring/sharing/pimping situations in many games.

Oh i'm sure of it. Truth be told it gets harder with every post to wait for the update ^^

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Well, I guess I'm different from other developers and I do care about all the feedback (but so far the game is not very popular so it's easy to respond to individuals anyways).

And I like your attitude about sex. I guess in real life I'm pretty similar, aside from the obvious difference that I"m a guy. Still, we both like girls and we are both openminded (I've been lucky enough to have a couple of fun threesomes, with two girls, in real life, and an ex who enjoyed some role play).
It is true, though, that in games I do like to have more options, including situations I would avoid in real life....

Having said that, all the characters in the game have given their consent to being dominated.... so the way I see it some times it could be fun to be a little more controlling than we would be in real life.
Speaking of the Special Production featuring Fern, Ilyana and Sapphire, for example, the way I see it Fern has given the MC consent to use her in any way he pleases her and obviously is naturally submissive..... so in that sense she might actually enjoy interacting with two beautiful girls and pleasing her master at the same time. Role plays with subs and doms are generally only possible if both parties consent (the term role play implies consent after all), and the sub obviously enjoys relinquishing control; surprises might add to the fun.

Anyways, that's all for conversation sake. You can play the game any way you prefer to, obviously.
But do continue the storyline with the goths... it will become very interesting pretty soon. Plus Sapphire is hot.

Regarding the money/gold, you reminded me I haven't really added any cheat code for that.....
To be honest I don't think it would make a difference right now, since all the items available/needed can be easily purchased with the regular stipend and the extra from special productions. Some sidequests require more money, and there will be more outfits at the cosplay shop, but the content hasn't been created yet so having the money wouldn't help.

thanks again for the feedback

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Niteowl
Dont worry about that, it will get quite popular. Many devs say their games would provide the freedom of choices and then you run into unavoidable stuff. Of course, the mainstory may have contents you cant avoid without breaking the story, but everything else should be free and you intend to do it just like this. Thats more than most devs even try and many players will like it.

*g* i may be even more openminded than you think...for example, i am more or less a harem girl and always have a few girls if i want some fun, they all know about each other, most of them have fun together and enjoy private orgys every weekend since over 10 years, sometimes new girls join in or leave if they found partners who dont like our ways, but most of them come back if they get bored from monogamy and jealousy. The closest thing to a "traditional" relationship would be my sister who lives with me and ironically thats more on the "nontraditional" side.
That said, i've tried everything i ever wanted to try and the only things i avoid in real life are the things i dont like at all ^^

I understand your points, but as long as i "am" the MC he isnt a big fan of this whole BDSM stuff...for me just because i am not into BDSM and for him because he got bored of it and want to explore new ways without dominating, using, sharing, ...in short: valuing people as people and not just as objects to satisfy urges or gain money...
And from my point of view, Fern is a happily married girl who got sperated, kidnapped, raped and enslaved by green scum just because she is an elf...so the last thing i would ever consider is sharing her with anyone except her wife and i'd rather to exterminate the orcs than dominating her. Yes, i know you cant hurt pixel or code, but i know how it feels to get raped and i cant even try to ignore it, so i may be a little overprotective in this special case, but i cant help it, thats the way i think/feel.

I prefer to edit the savegames than remember different codes for different games. There it is always the same money/gold/cash/credits variable and easy to change ^^
Cosplay shop? Do you already have an idea in which update it will have its grand opening?

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Niteowl
Dont worry about that, it will get quite popular. Many devs say their games would provide the freedom of choices and then you run into unavoidable stuff. Of course, the mainstory may have contents you cant avoid without breaking the story, but everything else should be free and you intend to do it just like this. Thats more than most devs even try and many players will like it.

*g* i may be even more openminded than you think...for example, i am more or less a harem girl and always have a few girls if i want some fun, they all know about each other, most of them have fun together and enjoy private orgys every weekend since over 10 years, sometimes new girls join in or leave if they found partners who dont like our ways, but most of them come back if they get bored from monogamy and jealousy. The closest thing to a "traditional" relationship would be my sister who lives with me and ironically thats more on the "nontraditional" side.
That said, i've tried everything i ever wanted to try and the only things i avoid in real life are the things i dont like at all ^^

I understand your points, but as long as i "am" the MC he isnt a big fan of this whole BDSM stuff...for me just because i am not into BDSM and for him because he got bored of it and want to explore new ways without dominating, using, sharing, ...in short: valuing people as people and not just as objects to satisfy urges or gain money...
And from my point of view, Fern is a happily married girl who got sperated, kidnapped, raped and enslaved by green scum just because she is an elf...so the last thing i would ever consider is sharing her with anyone except her wife and i'd rather to exterminate the orcs than dominating her. Yes, i know you cant hurt pixel or code, but i know how it feels to get raped and i cant even try to ignore it, so i may be a little overprotective in this special case, but i cant help it, thats the way i think/feel.

I prefer to edit the savegames than remember different codes for different games. There it is always the same money/gold/cash/credits variable and easy to change ^^
Cosplay shop? Do you already have an idea in which update it will have its grand opening?
Fair enough about your points... (And lucky you regarding your real life harem).
Also, hmmm, the dark elf will mainly be involved in bondage/submission games, but you were saying you don't mind punishing her a bit since she was a criminal... Anyways, just accepting her doesn't mean you actually have to do scenes with her.... And as long as she is in the harem you might have options for a different kind of relationship later on, not to mention you'd save her from being punished by the Militia leader instead.

The cosplay shop will debut in this update.... all done and coded.
Now, many costumes will be listed, but for now only two can be bought, one for Fern and one for Sapphire.
And a cute girl works there..... maybe you'll get to play with her a little too ;)

And okay, editing saves works regarding the cash.... but like I said it won't make much of a difference for now.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys,

just wanted to confirm that Future Fantasy Harem 0.3 was released for Patrons last Saturday. This Saturday it will be posted here for you.
It focuses on adding content for characters in the harem rather than advancing the main stories.... anyways lots of content has been added, and there are a few surprises here and there (and as mentioned some parts of 0.2 have been rewritten so that sharing girls in the harem is only optional but never forced)

Also, work has started on the next incarnation of the game, 0.4.

Without giving you any spoilers, 0.4 will advance some of the main storylines in Interzone and I think it will be a lot of fun to make and play.... It will also introduce some new characters that will play a big part in the story later on....
And it will introduce a choice that will affect the rest of the game (but as per usual, all options will lead to different parts, I hate games where random choices can lead to losing the game)

talk to you on Saturday ;)

Reactions: Paapi

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its okay...just dont forget in 2,3h is saturday...and i dont accept different timezones for an excuse ^^

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Its okay...just dont forget in 2,3h is saturday...and i dont accept different timezones for an excuse ^^
No, I won't forget... but I'll post on Saturday afternoon local time (Vancouver, Canada).... that's all I can promise :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes