HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
BTW, people have been really nice with the reviews, seriously, it means so much to see all the kind words about the gameplay and audio and story and all of it.

I know it probably sounds like just me giving generic thanks but if it weren't for the players, and even moreso, if it weren't for players enjoying the game and genuinely finding it fun, this game wouldn't have a purpose; we want to make something that people really like playing so seeing reviews like those helps us feel we're on the right track.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Nice game. I love the charm of the main character. She very much knows that in her situations the creatures and other things just want to fuck her and she goes: “Yeah yeah whatever just do it already.”

It’s a charm that goes a long way.

azAx

Jun 7, 2017
Hey keep it up ^^ The game is a pretty awesome platformer :) Developing a game takes long hours. Glad you're not rushing it like big triple A developers XD. Looking forward for the final release, which I can wait for.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
i can't wait to purchase it on Steam >:D
Glad to hear it! :D

Nice game. I love the charm of the main character. She very much knows that in her situations the creatures and other things just want to fuck her and she goes: “Yeah yeah whatever just do it already.”

It’s a charm that goes a long way.
That's pretty much exactly what we were going for; we didn't want to make a "damsel in distress" or someone who was traumatized or freaked out or whatever by enemies, because it just wouldn't make sense for the character.

It'll be more clear in the final game, but if you consider the intro, Talia has probably *killed* or permanently wounded thousands upon thousands of people in an era (1000 AD) where we didn't have stuff like drone strikes to take out people from hundreds of miles away on a screen; she had to get up close and personal and see the blood and guts and life seep from these people, life that she took herself.

Despite that, Talia doesn't like resorting to violence; she only does it as a last resort to defend herself or her Kingdom. Ideally, things could be talked out, but she's realistic enough to know that words sometimes aren't enough.

So she still mourns for all the people she wipes out, honors them for fighting, all that stuff.

Given that context, you can see why she has the attitude she does in the future regarding the events that can potentially happen in said future.

Hey keep it up ^^ The game is a pretty awesome platformer :) Developing a game takes long hours. Glad you're not rushing it like big triple A developers XD. Looking forward for the final release, which I can wait for.

It definitely does take a lot of time, we're pulling 10-12+ hour days, sometimes 16 hour days, to get stuff done ASAP; that said, we won't release the game massively unfinished/buggy like some other big name game that just released recently... ;)

To be clear though, we don't want to take much longer to get the game out either; we have to strike a balance between getting it out ASAP and getting it out polished and with quality. There might be a few quality of life/polish things then that get added post-launch, but there will never be paid DLC for the game; all DLC for the game will be free.

Reactions: azAx

doffyy

Oct 20, 2018
Windows 10.
I got it to work. Looks like it was either MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner Statistics that was blocking it from opening. After I uninstalled both of those it worked. Strange thing was I've always had those programs and it never caused any problems - maybe its the new version of either of those.
Thank you! Force closing Rivatuner did it for me

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I like metroid games
This is more of a platformer than a metroidvania; while you still might have fun with it, if you want a true metroidvania, go check out https://f95zone.to/threads/crisis-point-extinction-v0-42-anon42.1051/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-case-monster-girl-takeover-v1-0a-zolvatory.63898/

Is there a 100% save, for when I'm wanting to view the gallery?
Unfortunately not, but in the full game unlocking the gallery will be easy :)

Reactions: Feletriu
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes