MLines

Mar 21, 2019
I choose "Continue" and get to the fire level. I choose "New Game" and get to the fire level. I can't play it anyway. This is so strange.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I choose "Continue" and get to the fire level. I choose "New Game" and get to the fire level. I can't play it anyway. This is so strange.
The demos are separate levels, so progress from one doesn't continue to another.

This is done this way so that if we make any major structural changes per demo (which we usually do), we don't have to update everything in thr game to fit it per demo, we only have to update that one level.

Then, near game completion, we'll update all the levels at once in one shot to save time.

(Also, the Fire Level is the first level in the game, to be clear.)

Jun 10, 2019
would be nice if you merged the entire game demos together and made a single demo where 0.27 and ice and fire versions are available, buts its ok if you didn't
still a pretty cool game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
would be nice if you merged the entire game demos together and made a single demo where 0.27 and ice and fire versions are available, buts its ok if you didn't
still a pretty cool game
That's what they're doing. But the result wouldn't be a demo, but the completed game. And there's also the Earth and End levels you're forgetting about.

Jun 10, 2019
That's what they're doing. But the result wouldn't be a demo, but the completed game. And there's also the Earth and End levels you're forgetting about.
yes i know im just saying it would be nice but its ok if it didn't happen
this whole ''in development'' process has been going on in a few years now and it probably will still go on for a few years more, im just saying it would be nice to have all the demos merged instead of having 5 separate demos, also having all the scenes included in the gallery would be nice too since not all of them are included such as the one where talia gets stuck
but hey its not my game, im not making any demands, im just saying it would be nice

Reactions: suns3tb3achs

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
this whole ''in development'' process has been going on in a few years now and it probably will still go on for a few years more
I believe the game is scheduled to release this year. March or May if I'm not mistaken.
it would be nice to have all the demos merged instead of having 5 separate demos
Just for the convenience of not having to download all demo levels you mean? Otherwise I don't think there's much in the demo to make the transition to the next level. They all just kinda end at some point.
having all the scenes included in the gallery would be nice too since not all of them are included such as the one where talia gets stuck
Fairly sure this also is a thing that will be included in the full game.

Reactions: changelog police

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Why would it go on for a few more years?
We have 90% of the game done, there's no way possible it doesn't release in 2021.

As far as sticking all the demos together, yeah that'd be the full game; no point in making a demo for that when we would just be giving the full game away at that point :p

The gallery for the final game will have all the sex scenes across all five levels of the game, as well.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
anybody got a link to all the demos? i only have 0.27p and 0.47.1 and 0.48.1
can't find the other ones on the internet
The latest version of any given demo has the most content for that level; they don't have different content per demo really (unless you count not having as much content as the latest demo as "different content") :p

The highest versions for each level would be;
  • Fire Level (Volcanic Mine) - v0.48v3
  • Ice Level (Celodst Rest Stop) - v0.47v2b
  • Electric Level (Gratification Factory) - v0.27P
  • Earth Level (Uncharted Wildwoods) - v0.46
  • The End (????) - v0.45a

Jun 10, 2019
The latest version of any given demo has the most content for that level; they don't have different content per demo really (unless you count not having as much content as the latest demo as "different content") :p

The highest versions for each level would be;
  • Fire Level (Volcanic Mine) - v0.48v3
  • Ice Level (Celodst Rest Stop) - v0.47v2b
  • Electric Level (Gratification Factory) - v0.27P
  • Earth Level (Uncharted Wildwoods) - v0.46
  • The End (????) - v0.45a
many thanks
now if only there was a link for the latest version of each that would be amazing

Reactions: dragonsix6969

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
many thanks
now if only there was a link for the latest version of each that would be amazing
The main reason why I don't give out links for those besides the public electric demo is because often times people mistake the patreon backed levels as full demos like the public demo is.

So they play it, finish it in 5 minutes, and then conclude that's all we've gotten done in the last few years, because they don't realize they're beta tester demos effectively and 90% of the content for that level for the full game isn't in the demo specifically due to spoilers.

Jun 10, 2019
The main reason why I don't give out links for those besides the public electric demo is because often times people mistake the patreon backed levels as full demos like the public demo is.

So they play it, finish it in 5 minutes, and then conclude that's all we've gotten done in the last few years, because they don't realize they're beta tester demos effectively and 90% of the content for that level for the full game isn't in the demo specifically due to spoilers.
i wouldn't mistake them for the full game ive been tracking the progress of this game for a few years now actually but its totally ok if you don't want to upload links i understand
maybe you cold pm me? or not.. your call

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i wouldn't mistake them for the full game ive been tracking the progress of this game for a few years now actually but its totally ok if you don't want to upload links i understand
maybe you cold pm me? or not.. your call
You're asking the developer of the game to PM you the Patreon exclusive demos on a piracy site... I have a sneaking suspicion that may not work out.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I mean if you want them that badly, they've been posted in here before. Have fun digging through 100+ pages.. or use the search function. But at this point you've really only got a few more months to wait before the full thing is out.

Looking forward to the finished game.
P.S. You have the patience of a saint HW as much as you have to repeat the same thing in multiple posts.. sometimes even on the same pages.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Still one of the most polished metrovania's with a modern look! I kinda of wish it was out, I backed it for awhile 5 years ago. I had to stop. Sorry, I couldnt justify paying almost $100 and realizing it would be hundreds more $$$ at that rate before it was finished. Still cheering this game on!!!!

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Still one of the most polished metrovania's with a modern look! I kinda of wish it was out, I backed it for awhile 5 years ago. I had to stop. Sorry, I couldnt justify paying almost $100 and realizing it would be hundreds more $$$ at that rate before it was finished. Still cheering this game on!!!!
If you do want a refund for your pledges, absolutely let me know, we're always happy to refund especially during this pandemic! Glad to hear you're still interested in the game too :)

P.S. You have the patience of a saint HW as much as you have to repeat the same thing in multiple posts.. sometimes even on the same pages.
I never want to assume someone has read 100+ pages of a topic before even posting in it; I also wouldn't expect anyone or request anyone to do that, so I'm more than happy to answer questions to save people time.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes