leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
quick question here, how long do you think it will take for a complete guide for the whole game (all CG, all endings, all easter eggs) become available?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
quick question here, how long do you think it will take for a complete guide for the whole game (all CG, all endings, all easter eggs) become available?
For the CGs, you just get 5 achievements per level to get those, so no real guide needed there, as the achievements are pretty up front and straight forward.

For the regular endings, you get all the gold databanks and Fragments throughout the game, and then whatever your highest personality value is, mixed with your sexuality value, is what ending you get out of the 21 "true" endings.

For the Easter eggs and everything else, I'll probably wait until the game's been out for half a year or so before saying where most of them are at, and a few I'll probably wait even longer to say because I think it'd be more fun for the community to find them themselves.

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for everything HWriter. I've been following this project for about 4 years now? So, it's so cool to finally see your work almost at the finish line.

I am beyond ecstatic for your next project after this, and I'll be sure to buy this game when it releases.

I appreciate the honest communication from you and the quality work you and your team have put in. I hope this message finds its way to them too, they're wonderful.

Good job guys, great game.

I know this game is coming out on Steam, may I ask what other ways there will be to purchase it? Thank you.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Thanks for everything HWriter. I've been following this project for about 4 years now? So, it's so cool to finally see your work almost at the finish line.
I'll be doing a post shortly about the state of the game, so we're still almost at the finish line, but...

I know this game is coming out on Steam, may I ask what other ways there will be to purchase it? Thank you.
We'll be selling it on DLSite, Itch.io, Gamejolt, FAKKU, Mikandi, Nutaku, Depakote, JAST, and a whole lot of other places :)

Thanks for the really nice post though, it means a lot. We really are trying our best to get this out ASAP, which is what my next post on here is going to address.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, how did you reach that price? Is there a logic to it or you go by other games on steam?
There's a lot of study that went into it, seeing what the best price point was for indie games, asking other devs, seeing sales on average for games per price point per genre, etc.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Ya, $20 is a good price point. It's a big reason why myself and many others gave Valheim a go for instance. On the subject of profit made for total sales and price, Universal Paperclips is a fun little game showing how reduced price per unit sold can increase profits.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

I really hate to post this, but it is what it is; this will be, absolutely, objectively, the final delay for Future Fragments, and you'll see why when you read it.

Inside of the post is a list of the things we have yet to get done, in pretty robust detail; I encourage you all to read it so you know what's left, as well as the new, final, unchangeable date we'll be submitting it to Steam.

If we don't submit to Steam by December 31st, 2021 or EARLIER (as we will be trying to get it out much earlier than that), the game will BE RELEASED FOR FREE.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask here or on the Discord where we're a lot more active, at

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
I hope it doesn't come to that either, to be honest. I really enjoy what you and your team have made and I hope to purchase it and all.

Stay safe, take care. Do what you have to do to get the game out, we'll wait!

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017

I really hate to post this, but it is what it is; this will be, absolutely, objectively, the final delay for Future Fragments, and you'll see why when you read it.

Inside of the post is a list of the things we have yet to get done, in pretty robust detail; I encourage you all to read it so you know what's left, as well as the new, final, unchangeable date we'll be submitting it to Steam.

If we don't submit to Steam by December 31st, 2021 or EARLIER (as we will be trying to get it out much earlier than that), the game will BE RELEASED FOR FREE.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask here or on the Discord where we're a lot more active, at

Well that's surprising...

I'm having Cyberpunk2077 Vietnam war style flashbacks...

lol, nah it's all good as long as you will deliver in the end... And PLEASE don't kill yourself to finish the game...yes even though it has been in development for almost a decade...you are human beings and not robots in the end...good luck in the next months and whatever happens I guess we'll see the game out anyway right? Thanks for making Future Fragments a reality...if nothing else you are a great example of professionalism in game design and transparency that other companies should strive to emulate...

bluenarwhal

Apr 30, 2017
I'll definitely buy the game once it hits Steam. Just in case you guys end up launching the game for free, you might wanna add a DLC with concept art, audios or whatever for the $20 you missed.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes